Is Toy Story 3 ruined forever?

It'll never be the same to watch Toy Story 3 again while knowing how Bonnie treats Wooddy.

Attached: 06-55-47-1*7uYAPML2tmP_dKljtyJOaw.png (1200x707, 1.31M)

How did the little brown girl treat him?

she's a girl, it was obvious that she wouldn't care about a cowboy toy, andy didn't care

>It'll never be the same to watch Toy Story 3 again
The faggotry is palpable in your post

So since RC cars are already considered living toys, does that mean Bo peep rides in the husk of a dead toy Vietnam style.

Attached: 612a32fQcwL._SX425_.jpg (425x506, 21K)

Do you think Woody ever looks at Bo and gets really frustrated because he doesn't have a cock?

Attached: 1561234149517.jpg (375x577, 38K)

>"this toy is incredibly special"
>girl proceeds to treat it like shit
Kinda redpilled how they portray a female as the pieces of shit they actually are from birth

Just think of TS4 as an AU made by the nu-Pixar team in which Bonnie stops giving a shit about Woody.

If Woody was made in the 50s what was he doing for the 40 or so years before Andy came along?

She just left him in the closet, she didn't let the dog chew him up or something.

just wait until the new prequel comes out ;)
We all know they can't let this saga die

>Wooddy

the fact that a white man gave his dolls to a brown girl always seemed very hamfisted and forced diversity. I what they'd stop with the feminazi propaganda.

Her father Step on him. And she didn't even look at him once from beginning to end. She treats trash better than Woody.

Andy's father had him

She can have my Woody instead, if you catch my meaning.

What’s with Pixar making thick chicks nowadays?

Woody sacrificed his organ to help a bitch in this one. And that bitch had a happy ending while Woody lost everything.

It’s a metaphor for the decline of the white race

Toy Story is ruined by having a 4th film at all. Americans can't seem to let anything end with dignity

horny incels on the animation team
and god bless them because they made the only thing remotely memorable about incredibles 2

>minorities treats white incel male toys bad
what did they mean by this?

I never saw Toy Story 3. I got drunk one night and asked my father if he wanted to go see it (we watched 1 and 2 in theatres when I was a kid and have the dvds.) And he was like "Sure, sounds great!"

The next day he comes to me and is like "do you really want to go see toy story 3?" And i'm like "not really, i was just drunk" and he laughed and was like "me too".

And then the other day I see him and he says to me "Do you want to get drunk and see Toy Story 4" and we both burst out laughing and my mom asks "wtf are you two on about" and we just tell her to shutup.

Well, cya.

Did your dad fuck you? It sounds like you guys had an abusive, sexual relationship

Nah we argued alot but get along fine now.

>hangs out with dad
>must be something sexually going on

please kill yourself, men can have relationships that are not sexual, unlike women

I feel like that's partially why the movie showed Bo Peep living a great life without a kid, so that people would be see it wouldn't be all bad for Woody if he didn't get played with.

It's a fatherless tranny.

Are you trying to get me to watch the movie? The ending of Toy Story 3 was blatant propaganda (white boy passes the torch to a brown girl), if Toy Story 4 subverted that I may be interested

But can you talk to your father without being drunk?

TS3 was always shit

if bonnie was a white boy would you think it is subversive

sorry, let me rephrease
if bonnie were a white boy in toy story 3 would you think the third film is propaganda
is the entire basis of your propaganda claim the race and gender of the child receiving andy's toys

I'll be pissed if they don't do another of those 20min shorts where Woody & Bo come back from some years of travelling & reunite with the rest. Molly or whatever her name is has grown up & the toys somehow go back to Andy who now has a kid & it ends full circle. For me that'd be the perfect ending

She also doesn't have a pussy retard so what's the use

Woody gets to be with Bobeep. I think that's beter than being stored in a close

>we both burst out laughing and my mom asks "wtf are you two on about" and we just tell her to shutup.
mom BTFO

This is gay

Its realistic. a kid I gave my toys too pored wax on them and did played with them until they were dust.

The sad parting scene in Toy Story 3 ruined the franchise for me. I just want to laugh and enjoy not be depressed.

>Toy Story 1, 2, and 3 sent the message to kids that their toys care and love them. Leaving them with the feeling that they should appreciate the expensive junk their parents spend their hard earned money on them.
>Toy Story 4's message is you don't need to give a shit about your toys because they'll find new ways to live on anyway lmao
Well gee, fuck you too Disney.

>.t Uncle who just spent $90 on a ugly as hell Alien Baby Doll

sounds like both of you wanted to see toy story but are too shy to be open about it so you make up dumb shit to have an out.

>not liking thicc hips
what is wrong with you? Oh, you want more trans people representatives

Parents are the ones always trying to throw your old toys out though I don't think they care much about the money spent outside of the toys usefulness in shutting you up

key being old

No, but this is normal.

have sex

Andy cared when he was a kid

It was an overrated nostalgia-pandering rehash of Toy Story 2 anyway...but yeah, the closure is gone. Its legacy is damaged.

Though to be honest the Toy Story franchise, and Pixar as a whole, has always been grossly overhyped. They make decent flicks that are jerked off because the majority of American animated films are so shitty they look like Citizen Kane by comparison.

Doesn't make them great films though. Good, but way overrated.

Why is thick ass okay but not big tits? Serious question.

Yes