Face it Yea Forums

Face it Yea Forums

IT WAS KINO.

Attached: 1554915522247.jpg (1920x1080, 284K)

Damn brits are fucking ugly

We know. Now shut up about it already.

no, zoomers need to know this was what 2007 was like.

Very hit and miss.

WILLIES
WILLIES!!

The episode where they were pretending to be disabled was great. All the other episodes I watched were forgettable.

Why did it feel more like 2002 even though it was actually like 2007? Actually just checked for real and was surprised.

Only one of them pretended to be disabled, that was Roy in "The Work Outing", one of the better episodes. The one where everyone thinks Jen is dead is almost as good, but the best one was the internet in a box.

There's only one brit in that picture - the other two are an African and an Irishman.

Internet in a box was great when first debuted but now completely awful giving how mainstream nerd and geek culture is. Hasn't aged well. I'd say my top three are: Work Outing, Dead Jen, and tied in third place are: Moss and The German along with Are We Not Men?

This.

>KINO
Stupid fucking underage reddit buzzwords.

FATHER!
There's somebody at the door!
Nice screensaver!

Nowhere near as good as Father Ted or Black Books

"Damn you electric sex pants!"
Douglas was the best part of the show.

I tried Black Books, but I just can't get into it. On what episode does it actually get funny?

Silicon Valley > IT Crowd >>>> power gap >>>>>> Big Bang Theory

Try Toast of London. It's on netflix.

Came here to post this

0118 999 881 999 119 725…3

It never really does, it's very much a enjoyable watch with a few good chuckles but never really sticks with you.

It was, she died in a fire at sea parks

I’m hindsight the Countdown episode wasn’t that funny and actually quite reddit.

Actor is good in Garth Marenghi's Dark Place too.
Only comedy where I didn't think there was a single bad episode. O'Dowd and Ayoade carried the weight. If user wants to see em together more, they fuck up in Vienna on Travel Man

not linehans best work for sure, it was in the same league as the inbetweeners which is a shame because the actors are pretty funny on their own, just no magic when together

Yea *laugh track* it *laugh track* was fu-*laugh track*nny