I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right, yet to fail nonetheless

It's frightening, turns the legs to jelly. But I ask you, to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now, it's here. Or should I say...I am.

Attached: Untitled.png (143x68, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indiewire.com/2019/06/avengers-endgame-footage-stunt-avatar-box-office-record-1202151336/
youtube.com/watch?v=s-1WxfsJzPM
twitter.com/77MCU/status/1142934552702144512?s=20
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=weekend&id=marvel2019.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never underestimate Marvel fanboys

Marvel will revive this shit until it wins. It's up to us to know that they cheated. History won't note all the fucking bullshit tricks.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH SAVE ME POST CREDITS SCENE AND STAN LEE WANK TRIBUTE

I love the slow death we're giving Avatards. Their hope keeps slowly, slowly ebbing away, making it all the more painful for them. We're slowly suffocating them with 1,000 smug Marvel fanboy farts.

Attached: avacuck.jpg (1072x876, 184K)

It already beat the original run of Avatar, so the “rerelease” is somewhat justified.

Wait
Hold up
Is this adjusted for inflation?

>muh inflation meme

>inflation
>meme
Cope harder disneymom

No because when you do that Avatar ceases to be #1.

>These children squabble while the true champion sits undisturbed at the top of the mountain
Funny

Attached: 51de2yHPGlL.jpg (337x500, 50K)

>muh company wars! this other totally politically neutral mega corporation will dab on the bad libtard mega corporation!
You retards realize Avatar is owned by Disney too right?

Attached: 1447988156260.jpg (400x453, 31K)

there are grown men who sit around and f5 capeshit box office earnings. console wars, but with megacorps.

literally the most pathetic thing to ever come out of this shit board

Good
GWtW is still a great film and deserves the top spot
Fuck Avatar
Fuck MCU
And fuck """""people"""" who watch this

what did he mean by this?
indiewire.com/2019/06/avengers-endgame-footage-stunt-avatar-box-office-record-1202151336/
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: boxof.png (650x476, 42K)

>thinking it's about to beat Avatar
Lolwhat?
Focus on beating Star Wars first buddy

Attached: IMG_5912.jpg (300x450, 28K)

Turns out not even God could sink the Titanic

>You retards realize Avatar is owned by Disney too right?
youtube.com/watch?v=s-1WxfsJzPM

>A worldwide total of $2.8 billion looked like an easy reach
It was. Imagine making 2.2b in the first 10 days and still not beating Avatar.

It got close enough that they won't stop trying, though. I suspect if it was up solely to Disney, they wouldn't even do this re-release. But Kevin Feige must be demanding it to them. He must have the #1.

Attached: 1561059563742.jpg (639x604, 38K)

>after a century of comics consisting characters that were based on ancient deities from ancient stories that spanned over a millennia ago
>after generation after generation of vidya, retcon, fan service, and all other kinds of marketing
>after billions upon billions of dollars spent on over 22 movies over the past decade
>after all the effort humanity put in leading up to this finale
>imagine... just imagine... it doesn't do it
>just imagine, that standalone film FROM said decade ago that began that cinematic challenge remains at the top
>imagine it doesn't break that 3 billion and become the top grossed movie in human history
>imagine re-releasing your capeshit film with even MORE footage and STILL losing
>imagine, after ALL that, you STILL don't come out on top
now that would be embarrassing

Attached: FC9AA673-36F6-495B-ACE8-17C53558FBCE.png (550x550, 278K)

>Ignoring the boost it could get from Far From Home

haha

Already done

Attached: screenshot-www.boxofficemojo.com-2019.06.23-19-29-39.jpg (250x85, 11K)

>imagine the glory of briefly winning and tasting that sweetness....
>Only for Jim to announce he is rereleasing Avatar so everyone can see it again before the sequel is released
Literally imagine the levels of cope and seethe

>tfw Cameron and Disney will just continually rerlease their resepective movies until no other movies are in theaters

Heh.
You're not even close, kid.

Attached: IMG_5913.jpg (552x498, 64K)

Hey, Marvelfags and Disneyshills.

The reason your big payoff of the marvel franchise so far didn't usurp Avatar is because you just HAD to release that boring dumb bricks movie, Captain Marvel. I guarantee if that movie wasn't released, and she just doesn't show up until the phase after, Endgame would have made 3billion by now.

INFLATION IS BAD FOR THE ECONOMY

>no matter how much they try, Disney will never erase this from the #1 of all time.
>the movie that is pro-south and heavily racist will never be toppled

Second best timeline.

seething polcel

funny how capeshitters don't even mention the part where this recent film is re-releasing with MORE footage, as oppose to just being released again

the average 2018 capeshit making more money than Star Wars makes sense for MCUdrones

Reality is often disappointing

Attached: screenshot-www.boxofficemojo.com-2019.06.23-19-35-09.jpg (716x240, 50K)

>GWtW is still a great film and deserves the top spot

It is an incredibly well made film and a triumph for its time, but man if the first half the best half of that movie. Scarlett is one of the most selfish characters in all of literature and film. I kinda wish she starved

Avatar re-released with even more footage you dumb avatard lol

Attached: 1561041416067.jpg (607x608, 69K)

>he genuinely has coped himself into believing that more people went to see Soigame purely because shit used to cost less back in the day
Pathetic.

Reminder that Avatar will be the first ever trillion dollar franchise.

You sound like an autist LMAO

HAVE SEX

PLEASE HAVE SEX

Watch Avatar 2 struggle to even get to 2 billion

*actual footage
not a con

Nah fuck that Gone with the Wind was in the movie theater for like an entire year. Given the length of time Avatar was in the theater, it wins by a fucking LANDSLIDE.

Attached: reddit avatar.jpg (587x394, 77K)

And Gone with the Wind came out when the population was like a third of what it is now.

You sure about that? Or your zoomer mind thought so when it saw the "collectors cut" in the title
deleted ms fungletoes scenes are just a bit different, hard concept for you I know
and that cope, always trying to feel on top
you weren't laughing a week ago, cute you're bragging about something that won't happen yet again

Attached: neyney.png (500x812, 720K)

>b-b-but, our re-release is better!

LMAO. Cope harder ya FAGGOT!

Attached: 1560768513934.jpg (900x453, 77K)

People still wanted to see Avatar in 3D when it got rereleased.

Now people just want Endgame to beat Avatar.

>ESL poster coping this hard

kek

Attached: avatar5.jpg (780x760, 251K)

>not adjusted for inflation
OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

See

GWtW didn't have spics and chinese bug men to save it

>Still 39mil to go
>Made less than 2mil over the weekend
>IW only made another 9 mil from this point on
>Endgame has been making less for weeks
Why are we still having these threads?

It seems kinda shit to lump the revenue of two different cuts of a movie as one movie.
Just saying.

>Re-releasing a movie that was supposed to be a closure with a post-credits scene after only 2 months playing (and still playing) is not embarassing at all! And it probably wasn't even to beat Avatar, which it would do EASILY without a re-release, but to boost Far From Home!

Attached: 1560719044179.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

see and read it until you understand it. You WILL NEVER BEAT AVATAR
(let alone GWtW)

Back in the 30's theaters would not always get prints simultaneously. It would tour around the area. The reels might be in one county for a few weeks and that be taken hours away to the next theater because there were more screens than prints of the reel. This issue actually stayed well into the 90's with many theaters opting to show movies that had been out for over 6 weeks at cheaper prices, it was their business model. Avatar came out in a strong digital era and came out against smaller theaters with its strong 3D presence. There was 0 conversation needed for Gone with the winds color projection if theaters had sound. Theaters literally fought over reels.

and people are saying fans of a decade old kino are coping
endgame will never have the same atmosphere as avatar
just super monkeys beating up other bloated corpses

it's getting a re-release with additional footage

it's going to beat avatar

*ting ting ting ting*
Fuck Marvel
Fuck Disney
Fuck James Cameron
Fuck Avatar

and fuck jannies!

Attached: 1542306475997s.jpg (250x250, 10K)

>2.75
holy cope
this isn't even shifting the goalpost
it's shifting reality

Barely anybody is going to be aware of it

>tfw every trade is doubting it will beat Avatar even with the re-release

Attached: 1510151467945.jpg (640x475, 36K)

Now that you mention it, I don't think Marvel has promoted this "rerelease" yet.

But maybe they'll start doing that tomorrow.

this shit will end up being a fan event thing that barely makes any difference because only losers go watch it

Inflation is actually good for the economy, though. There's a reason deflation was partly to blame for the depth and extent of the Great Depression

When is this re-release supposed to start?

Are you.... we aren't so dumb to take your word for it, user. Fuck you for trying.

>Marvel Studios co-president Kevin Feige told Screen Rant that a new version of Endgame will appear in theaters that has a couple of additional scenes not in the original. Feige said if people “stay and watch the movie, after the credits, there’ll be a deleted scene, a little tribute, and a few surprises.”

this is not a promotion, dumbfuck

the only thing they've done so far is this twitter post that doesn't give any details anyway

Pretty sure we'll soon be getting a disney blockbuster literally every month forever

STILL THE KING BABY

Shit your stupid mouth if don't even fucking know what the simple ass word PROMOTE means, dumbfuck.
You literally implied he went to an interview NOT to promote.... You're so goddam stupid you don't even understand why anyone even does interviews???

This Friday

Christ, GWtW was probably bigger than the war in it's time.

Kneel to your king Cameron, capeshitter.

literally who gives a shit
Avatar was fucking awful and no one gives a shit about it
Basedvengers is also awful

Is that a video game?

80 YEARS AND COUNTING

Must be one of Marvel's mobile games

>The re-release will be WORLDWIDE.

twitter.com/77MCU/status/1142934552702144512?s=20

Attached: 700AF811-CCF1-4A8E-AA6F-28FCF2AE8D4F.png (683x643, 598K)

Hey DCucks, how bad are you gonna cope when Avatar gets beaten?

Attached: 1558285020111.gif (700x373, 3.77M)

Imagine actually believing this

>Those comments
I really hope it still fails to catch Avatar

>Still underestimating Marvel fanboys

>when you have to cheat to get the number one spot
hahahah

It beat avatars initial run already

Imagine being so ignorant you don't believe it

>MCUfags think beating Avatar will make them the best of all time
Probably because none of their fanboys are even aware the kino that is GwtW exists. It'll be funny when they find out

>Marvel fuck thinks things cost the same 80 years ago as they do now

Attached: Retard.jpg (682x548, 43K)

Yeah, people have more money now so things cost more now.

always underestimate them.
fighting with them anywhere; verbally, just call them a cuck faggot, they ask for proof just say, Black panther and they can't refute it.
Physically; cake walk, they are gonna try some soi captain america flip, just stand there and watch them eat it. They try going hulk on you, just go Battfleck on them and they will be crying for mercy

according to...

Attached: 1561329301459.png (894x773, 48K)

GWtW has been released in theaters multiple times.

I think its one of those insider accounts, they must have got the info from SOMEWHERE.

How is it "cheating" to stay in theaters for as long as Avatar was? You do know that Avatar was in theaters for like an entire fucking year, right?

How did Thanos know what jelly was? Does he know what KY Jelly is too?

Attached: Avengers 4.png (455x552, 568K)

based Endgame BTFOing Pocahontas in space

Attached: head.jpg (1199x899, 145K)

Avatar had legs. It wasn't kept in theaters because of studio pressure.

because it was selling tickets, unlike memegame that is selling less than infinity war at the same point

for the sake of comparison
>Endgame day 59: $559,000
>Avatar day 59: $9,870,516
That's 17x more

Attached: 1443110743857.jpg (720x404, 35K)

Holy fucking reddit anal grease cringe. Only fucking niggers care about this. Open your mind as I expand your anushole until it is an anusSWOLE

>just 4 Million all week

Not exactly, original run was 2.755
Will definitely pass it this week tho

all the redditors are already watching it for the 115th time so what difference will it really make?

I'm pretty sure it was 2.749

Are you using inflation?

I mean, Endgame beat it by about 600000.

I want Endgame to lose because I bet it would

Attached: 1535916436158.png (657x527, 128K)

How much did you bet?

End Game will win but the re-release of Avatar to hype people for Avatar 2 will push it over End Game.

my wife

>End Game will win
Nah. Only the hardcore are going to care about a single deleted scene and they're the only people still watching anyway

>the re-release of Avatar to hype people for Avatar 2 will push it over End Game.
Why do you think Disney bought Fox?

>underestimating brainwashed normies

I honestly don't think that many people even know this is happening.

The marketing has yet to begin.

More money. Avatar 2 is going to be big.

They're leaving it very late

such fucking blatant desperation to get the top spot from avatar. The movies been out for like 2 months and theyre ALREADY re-releasing it again.

Watch them not hit it and then have them re-release it again

Normies are too brainwashed.
I expect around 25 Million easily because of retards

Nope, so they can't prevent any more rereleases of Avatar

lmao it only made like 4 million more since last weekend hahahahahaha

>they actually think that endgame will be in cinemas for 20 + weeks to make up for viewer drop off and cinemas cancelling it for more profitable movies

lol

it's the best case scenario, even if it does beat it then it will be so pathetic that MCUfags will be mocked for eternity and will have to defend 2 re-releases

Have you not heard of the rerelease yet?

>Nah fuck that Gone with the Wind was in the movie theater for like an entire year.
That's because people still wanted to see it. That's not even getting into how influential and ahead of it's time the production was, most of it still holding up to modern eyes. Meanwhile, capeshit and Avatard were social events that people went to on opening weekend do they could take selfies and tell everybody at school/work. Not influential, aged poorly, completely forgotten about in 2 weeks.

Avatar and Avengers can't re-release because nobody cares. It would lose money.

They're only adding a post-credits scene, that's it. The Avatar re-release added 10 minutes of footage that greatly added to the story- a post credits scene is not going to get people back into theaters(That may not even be showing it still) for a three hour release.

>overestimating capeshit
The age of capeshit has already ended.

>That may not even be showing it still
They're bringing it back up to 4000+ theaters

>foreign total june 7-9 : 4.9 million
>foreign total june 14-16 : 2.4 million

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=weekend&id=marvel2019.htm
>weekend domestic gross jun 21-23
>1.9 million
>-41.% of previous weekend
lol

lmao. capeshit faggots have gotten a lot quieter hahaha
You can tell that for the past couple of weeks these threads and most of the posts in them acting like endgame is going to win have been made by one guy
I'm pretty sure even he realises that Cameron has won and endgame has failed to beat avatar.

Attached: 1559062499260.jpg (1382x1768, 891K)

normally I would think this is a joke, but if you're a Marvelfag then who knows, maybe your stupidity knows no bounds

even Disney knew it would never beat Avatar and that's why they are doing the re-release so early, so they can claim it has nothing to do with it

If Avatar rerelased in China now it would make a few hundred million.

Source?

you think more people are going to see it because of a re-release? the marvel fans have already rewatched it several times when it came out. that resource is already being tapped. No one else cares. the drop off and lack of legs speaks for itself.
strong-arming more cinemas to show it is going to make no virtually no difference , and those cinemas who would not have been showing it otherwise that do decide to show it are probably gonna make less money than if they had kept another recent movie showing for longer instead.

Well he's hoping that this rerelease explodes but I don't think it's going to happen. People are quite fickle and everyone was swept up in the hype, now that that has settled down I just don't think a deleted scene a few weeks later will draw them back

Hey Capeshitters, how's beating Avatar coming along?
Going to happen any week now, right? I mean it made 2 billion so quickly so it's bound to beat Avatar , right? Isn't that what you thought?

LOOOOOOOLL
Did these kids seriously think that they had a chance of beating James Cameron?
When oh when will they learn?
The ONLY man capable of beating James Cameron is James Cameron.
It took you capeshitters 20 movies and you STILL were only able to match Cameron's second-best.

Hey, don't lose hope little guy, maybe Endgame's grosses will stop dropping 40-50% week on week? Or maybe they'll keep Endgame in cinemas for the next 9 months?

Attached: 1556913587027.png (249x249, 86K)

2.2 billion in 10 days.
It's beating Avatar

E A S I L Y
A
S
I
L
Y

Attached: 015.png (434x327, 55K)

I have never seen Avatar and I never plan to
I haven't seen Endgame either

Its selling less than IW and from this point on IW had like $10 million more left in the tank. Without this "rerelease" (its still in ~1000 theaters in US alone) EG was going to finish with $2.756-58 billion at best. About $30 million behind Avatar so that's how much this "rerelease" needs to make.

Endgame made like $3 million in its recent weekend, Spider-Man is about to open so why would families pay to see a 3 hour movie again for one scene and a BTS thing that'll be on the blu-ray.

even if endgame still had 20 million left in the tank, people seem to think that re-releases are free money.

re-releases usually make fuck all. avatar's success as a re-release was an exception because peopel actually wanted the unique experience of watching it in 3D, esp at IMAXs.

endgame doesn't have any draw like that. no one will care.

>Endgame made like $3 million in its recent weekend
It didn't even make 2

he's probably saying worldwide

imagine paying $100 in tickets and popcorn and soda for your family to see an idiotic post-credits scene that should have been in the movie already if it exists and a tribute to that old fart stan lee that nobody really knows what he has done for marvel but is supposed to be a god or something

The worst thing is that it was the tribute that was already in Captain Marvel. They're using Stan Lee's corpse to sell more tickets. It's sickening

whats sad is that it will be on the internet 2hr after the re-release.

maybe the tribute will actually be fellating RDJ
and the special surprises will be Brie Larson showing off her toes

>Fuck James Cameron

Not cool, bro

>not gonna make it even with this "re-release"

OH NO NO NO

Attached: untitled.jpg (953x731, 158K)

Cap without re-release was 2.760-2.763

>$11-14 million more after a $3.2 million weekend this late in the game
"No"

just look up the ending on youtube lol, fucking retards

YES, YES, GIVE US MORE OF YOUR MONEY! WE SURE LOVE OUR FANS ' money HAHAHAHAHA

it doesn't matter, this re-release is just an excuse for them to commit fraud but not look suspicious

Endgame technically already won

stupid idiots already saw it 8+ times they won't do see it again after one month. and it's still showing. But I'd watch the shit out of Avatar again on the big screen maybe this time i would KMS

the popular vote

Reminder that Avatar achieved this mid-recession too.

>muh legs
>studio pressure
Yeah because people are being forced at gun point to watch Avengers
Cope harder cameronfag

>Yeah because people are being forced at gun point to watch Avengers
I wouldn't discard the possibility if it's being re-released in the 3rd world too

>YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO RERELEASE!
>ONLY MY BASED ANTI-WESTERN PROPAGANDA, BLUE FURRIES IN SPACE IS ALLOWED TO RERELEASE!
>THATS CHEATING REEEEE
Faggot

>missing the point this much

Yeah Disney is stupid it should be an extension because it's still playing in like 200 places.

this
the type of person that likes marvel as much as the people obsessing over endgame beating avatar are the type to hope you're gonna just roll over and accept defeat, since in their mind, if you don't youre literally Hitler

watch it be counted as one single run just so marvelfags can claim it didn't get a re-release

imagine the smell haha