More like chad masterson

more like chad masterson

Attached: 1895137370_68e339601f_b.jpg (1023x685, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

menarebetterthanwomen.com,
youtube.com/watch?v=nP1gkCTvR4Y&t=2s
youtu.be/11WUsAJ3T_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>gets btfo for being a rape enabler and has to resort to harassing innocent people on a podcast no one listens to

go back to watching niggers fuck your girlfriend maddox

Its a shame those Dr Phil Episodes have been lost to eternity.

Nah he got btfo several times

why the sudden surge in Dick Masterson threads? I mean I'm not complaining, I love the cunt, but are a bunch of Dickheads™ trying to do some stealth marketing tactic?

>I'd be the last person in line to date you
>Who said I would date you?

The lawsuit with maddox came to completion like a week or two ago. probably just a spike in activity because of buzz generated by it.

What happened?

Dick trying to save his failing career now that he can't use mocking Maddox as easy content anymore

What lawsuit?

Cry harder, George

> t. madcuck

Maddox list

Failing???
Wish I could fail like that...

>failing career
his show makes like 300k on patreon donations, not to mention he's the part owner of a data analytics company and he gets retards to pay 60 bucks per ticket to see his shitty live shows

please let me fail like masterson

Lost?

Asterios lost

Check out menarebetterthanwomen.com, the articles are nearly a decade old and yet there's still people who occasionally find there way over there and leave angry replies, funny as hell.

Maddox sued dick for bullshit reasons
maddox officially got nothing a few months ago. but the past few months dick and co. tried to get sanctions against maddox so he would have to pay their legal bills because of malicious prosecution or whatever. they didnt get it. maddox wasted everyones time the only winners are the lawyers.

And now he's butthurt that Dick didn't give him money for his lawsuit. What a cunt.

only a piece of shit would side with a guy like Dick in the first place, Maddox was in the right

t. Maddox

His payment processor project got BTFO.

>KEK KEK

>KEK KEK

Can someone give me full rundown from start to finish. I know who Maddox and Masterson are but I can't be asked to keep up with irrelevant people

Which is why the case was thrown out?

Hour long but as good of a documenary as you're gonna get. youtube.com/watch?v=nP1gkCTvR4Y&t=2s

TL;DW Maddox never should have tried being a talk show host. Got upstage by the better talent. Tried to destroy his former co-host but only made him successful by doing so.

>JUST SHAVE IT ALL, BRO
>AND GROW A BEARD OR A MUSTACHE

imagine being a legal defined cuck that is your life maddox

they had a podcast together, masterson started dating maddox's ex and maddox flipped out and canceled the show, there is shit flinging and eventually maddox sued masterson, patreon, and a bunch of other people/businesses for $400 million dollars (which he lost)

Lol what a faggot. Maddox used to be somewhat amusing like fifteen years ago, what happened that turned him into such a fag

living in LA

daily reminder that Maddox's second book (I Am Better Than Your Kids/Crappy Children's Artwork) is entirely made up of art that Dick's girlfriend (who is an elementary school teacher) took from her students

Trump Derangement Syndrome.

reminder that maddox made a video in defense of cuckolding, and how annoyed he was that people were dragging the noble art of cucking through the mud by using it improperly.

This guy is pretty boring.

Are there any other videos chronicling Madox?

Jesus Christ.
Is that even legal?

I remember him hinting at that on the show but i never made the connection myself. thats fantastic.

wasn't some brazlilian holding htem for ransom

Attached: wkuksi4hmj821.png (242x226, 95K)

>podcast no one listens

Attached: Screenshot_20190623-203659_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 239K)

youtu.be/11WUsAJ3T_w
Not up to date on latest developments but otherwise entertaining.

I thought Maddox was cool when I was an edgy 13 year old. Imagine my shock to find out that he was a balding high-voiced DYEL Armenian manlet.

>Imagine my shock to find out that he was a balding high-voiced DYEL Armenian manlet.
Are you gay? What does any of that have to do with being cool or not?

I gave up on him when his so called alpha male persona turned out to
be a very short arab.

>literally the only podcast I can still respect
>can't recommend to anyone new because the show is 90% Mark talking about ongoing fools business
>he deleted some of his best archived stuff because he thought it was too cringe

See

>a very short arab.

He's a fucking Armenian. They're worse than Jews.

Take your shitty internet e-celeb drama somewhere else, who gives a fuck about these two losers

he is a cuck
cope
this
dickcucks lost
maddox has 3 million downloads
dick is a rapist and maddox won
how's those sanctions dickcel
cope, chapo is bigger
wow you are totally not a dickcuck

Once in Syria, an old Armenian woman with about 15 words of English told me: "Where there are Armenians, the Jews have nothing to do"

based CHADdox