Omg I love some of the most popular and highest grossing franchises of all time, I'm such a nerd xD

>omg I love some of the most popular and highest grossing franchises of all time, I'm such a nerd xD

Attached: FB_IMG_1561320432983.jpg (920x875, 96K)

Sneed

you're such a nerd, user!

>cringepoop farts
Yikes

>I dislike popular things, i'm such a nerd xD

I, a city slicker, have farmer cred for liking Sneed

>gate keeping
>>>Out

I only recognize the movies/shows why did you include all the other random kid stuff on that image?

>n-not liking things doesn't make you cool i-incel
>Avatar?! pffffft that didn't even have cultural impact lol how can it be good?

These things weren't always popular, the board is just dominated by idiot children.

Attached: C59B596B-57A2-4649-A735-2626D47CA605.jpg (680x679, 38K)

>kingdom hearts
>popular

It does, actually.

>faceberg image
get out

You pray and hope it does but it just makes you a hipster contrarian. You're a teenager going through a phase, you'll get over it

Name one thing wrong with being a hipster contrarian you faggot NPC.

>normies don't have hate bandwagons of their own

>Name one thing wrong with being a hipster contrarian
>being a hipster contrarian

And liking them doesn't make you interesting either, so what is your point?

Hating popular things just for the sake of being different and standing out is pathetic and female tier stragedy for trying to stand out in the crowd

Your baseless criticism of fiction that is founded upon the belief that because of said work is popular, it is therefore bad, is the most NPC thing you can come up with. You are literally a drone, programmed to hate popular things, and you receive these opinions from other anons and your favorite youtubers. Grow some fucking balls, little man.

>LotR
>Star Wars
>MCU
>Doctor Who
>Harry Potter
>Batman
>Zelda

Everything in your graphic is awesome, though, OP. I guess it's nerdy because it's escapism. You don't need to be a special snowflake to be a nerd.