This film sucks

this film sucks

Attached: thebiglebowskifeat-770x433.jpg (770x433, 58K)

what a shit thread. Sage goes in all fields.

fucking nihilist

dude

And fucks.

I liked this movie before reddit did.

No it's based.

>film
it's a flick dude.

That's just like, your opinion, man

it sounds like one of these movies that's "okay" but high school students praise it to an excessive degree because characters do things outside what they've considered reasonable in their tiny amount of life experience. like withnail and i

I used to say this about the big lebowski to try and sound cool when I was young too user. You'll grow out of it.

Attached: bradpitt_FC.jpg (500x562, 68K)

I turn it off after 20 minutes, one of the most boring pieces of shit I've ever seen.

It's literally for brainlets.

how many bags of popcorn would you give it

Attached: on cinema tim.jpg (1280x721, 60K)

man, as a kid i used to lose it during the fuck a stranger in the ass scene. now i love the dumb quirky shit like Knox and Maude speaking to Sandra in Japanese and Duder malaproping everyones dialogue. Still a great movie, OP draws dickmen on stationery for fun.

It's not a bad movie, far from it. It's like black licorice, you either like it or hate it. The morons who won't shut up about it are the ones I can't stand.

I remember back in the day when it was just the coen bros film that was so unimportant it was shown on Comedy Central during weekdays

you honestly sound autistic, have you ever been tested?

i'll give it 4 bags of popcorn and some turkey twizzlers

Yeah well

that's just like

Your opinion.

Man

The banter between Walter and the Dude is hilarious. Just them talking about the most mundane shit, starting sentences abruptly out of nowhere and then going off on a wholly different tangent. It's so fun to listen to them.

You suck

Attached: shut the fuck up anon.png (312x348, 146K)

WHAAAT HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN IT YOURE OUT OF YOUR ELEMENT LOL THATS FROM THE MOVIE

>it sounds like one of those movies
So you haven’t watched it? In which case who gives a shit what you have to say?

Shut up donnie

OP my friend, you're entering a world of pain

Are you ready to be fuck'd ma'