Brightburn

Just watched Brightburn. What did I think Yea Forums?

I'll just go ahead and tell you. It was meh.

Attached: f9cad09fdb8178aa22d222dc31f2787a.jpg (674x1000, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/Heir
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mediocrity: The Movie

I haven't seen it yet but I feel like the trailer was basically the whole movie in a nutshell.

I think it had a LOT of potential. I think they should have pushed the superhero thing a bit more. Where he became a crazed psychopath anyway while thinking he was a superhero all along. You could still have all of the horror elements in there, hell you could make it even scarier.

unfortunately I think it was. But it looks like there is a possibility for a sequel.

First of all, this would have been the superior adaptation.

Anyway they could have had a buildup to where he becomes a dystopian tyrant. Perhaps because he is young, he needs to align himself with a group, maybe he joins some terrorist group or something? He could have a goal of being a superhero, but the alien contraption corrupts his vision into something horrifying. AND THEN he becomes something straight out of an eldritch horror. Killing all the bad people then eventually controlling the entire world. Perhaps he was just killing people without realizing, and can't control it, like an x-men character, and no one can stop him. There's so many things they could have done. I'm no script expert. This story just felt so incomplete.

Attached: redson.jpg (853x579, 89K)

Attached: asda.jpg (404x405, 49K)

whats that?

I wanted more character study and less horror tropes. It was just a creepy kid. It was wasted potential at its finest.

waste of time. None of the deaths were even interesting to watch. Didnt care for anyone in the movie

bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/Heir

I liked the broken jaw.

I felt Elizabeth Banks was the only one that was trying in this movie.

that was horrible. Genuinely felt bad for for my nigga Badger

Love it. I especially like how Banks & Denman serves as audiences’s interest toward “Is he?” or “Isn’t he?”. It drive a story forward well.

Why the fuck did they keep the spaceship in the fucking barn?

That would actually be a based movie adaption if they filmed on authentic soviet sets. Maybe superman is a hardliner communist in the 70's or 80's and pulls a coup from under Gorbachev?

>brightburn comes out a few weeks ago
>wonder why Yea Forums is talking about some literally who movie
>find out that its actually capeshit
i shouldve known

Had a couple of nice gore bits, the shard of glass in the eyeball, the jaw, etc. That's about it.

Where else should they have kept it?

It's more of a horror movie than anything else.

I thought it was a pretty good horror flick but definitely could have been better, the kills were nice and brutal. Hope they do with something with the evil justice league thing they teased at the end.

Anywhere but the barn that just has a door with a chain on it.

I would've raped the loli.

Worth watching?

yes, but lower your expectations to like 1%