Rictusempra

Rictusempra

Attached: Feature-Hermione-Thelander-Promo-Pic-3.jpg (488x329, 124K)

>petrificus totalus
>stupefy
>insertus phallus
>explodio jizm
>rapus slavus

Rictusempra is a tickling spell.

Is that what you want Hermione to do to you?

She can tickle my balls

SMELLORIA BRAPUS

FLIPENDO

The early hp games were the best

Sad how much they declined in quality. They're all shit after Prisoner of Azkaban.
Only played the PC versions though.

RECTUMREKTUS

SPONGIFY

CARPE RETRACTUM

Deathly Hallows Part 2 game is a Gears of War-style cover shooter, where functionally the spells are guns.
It's probably still bad overall but the formula works better than you might think

Emma Watson is a terrible actress and has made Meg March look like a fucking tranny
what the hell was Gerwig thinking casting her?

NO!

The fucking Gameboy ones were kino

>that fanfic where Draco tickle tortures Hermione with Rictusempra until she's completely and utterly mindbroken with hysterics, pissing herself and shrieking in agreement she's a filthy mudblood slut

Attached: 1526225653529.jpg (249x249, 12K)

SCROTUM EXPLOTUM

I would like a link please

He might not have one. Most HP fanfics are now old enough that the sites have died and been shut down

>He says without giving the sauce
Don't be a nigger user

Looking back at the franchise and realize that most of the ''worldbuilding'' of the series is nothing but dumb childish play-on-words and childish worldviews, truly worthy of the title for dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though

"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

that sectum sempra spells that snape invented that slashes people open seemed extremely tight. wish we learned more about stuff like that

AUTISMIO

Life is tragic

Attached: that one pic.png (1032x2280, 3.04M)

>FLIPPENDO
>FLIPPENDO
>FLIPPENDO
>FLIPPENDO
>FLIPPENDO
>FLIPPENDO

B-but at least the boo-

"No!"

>that fanfic where Harry Potter was Sorted into Slytherin after a crappy childhood. His brother Jim is believed to be the BWL. Think you know this story? Think again. Year Three (Harry Potter and the Death Eater Menace) starts on 9/1/16. NO romantic pairings prior to Fourth Year. Basically good Dumbledore and Weasleys. Limited bashing (mainly of James).

Attached: kumiko excited in band practice.png (420x395, 309K)

Harry Potter and the Prince of Slytherin is bretty good, he's fucking terrible at estimating when the next chapter will be out though, he said the next chapter would be May 27th

what's that spell that hermoine used to get wine stains off her dress before making a speech in the ministry of magic's muggle initiative?

Yeah, he's fallen for the fanfiction trap of updating weekly at the start and now it's lucky to be monthly.

I'm sorry anons I made it up. I'm just fucking horny and saw a thread with my fetish so I thought I'd indulge myself a bit. I've let you all down by conducting myself in this manner and I apologize.

Attached: 1460924217272.png (658x662, 44K)

Don't worry user, there have been a lot of fanfics very similar to what you described in any case

Yeah I've read a couple too, but none that seemed to be well written or touched on my kinks quite as much as I'd hoped

It's alright user, throwing your fetish out there is a forgivable offence. Plus there's like a million HP fanfics out there, I'm sure a couple of them play out exactly as you described

>someone casts rictusempra in the movies
>it does the exact same blast-to-send-opponent-flying effect as every other movie spell
Merlin's beard, they were awful adaptations.

>Atlas Shrugged in God-Tier
The person who made this had to have been a troll, right?

Attached: hermione.png (500x198, 133K)

>NINTENDO

Attached: avpm voldemort.png (320x240, 67K)

Movies and games never cared about spell effects matching the books, they just wanted to use the same recognizable words.

In the games, Rictusempra takes the place of Stupefy, it's the stunning spell

this story is shit why do you mention it every harry potter thread
are you the author?

Expelliflatus!

its pretty comfy

Haha yeah I bet he's the 12,000 followers too