The most overrated show in TV history

The most overrated show in TV history
>Literal slave labour shit Korean animation
>Despite not having to worry about animating your own shit can't write for shit
>Brag about how it takes you like 6 months to write one episode when South Park can write and animate one in less than a week
>Write 24 hrs a day for a year to come up with "Hello Mr. Thompson" as comedy GOLD
>Forced drama and emotional episodes with unlikable characters
>Pedo undertones between Lisa and her teacher in one episode
>Hamfisted political messages

Attached: D9T8B8TUYAA8HCw.jpg (864x1038, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Dz0uMfDLlJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sneed

Sneed

Sneed

All redeemed by the Sneed episode

Sneed.

Sneed

Sneed

Sneed

Ummm...Sneed sells feed sells...by the Sneed...store.

Man, I wish the entire show was animated in that style, has a nicer variety of linework and shapes/edges in the character designs

What?

Sneed

Chuck

Sneed

formerly underrated.

Sneed

>Shadman (formerly Chad's)

>most overrated show in TV history
>doesn't post the wire

Reminder moefags are refusing to post this image because it's almos the most posted image on the board (proving Sneed's supremacy once and for all)

Attached: 1422832369060.jpg (262x234, 14K)

FUCK
N
SUCK

Sneedy feed is NOT my Chuck’er,
SNEE EE HEEED

Attached: 1E56EA3E-7391-4B50-9760-9120C054267E.png (740x390, 97K)

Why do all zoomers have poor eyesight?

oh sorry did you need me to say it louder?
SSSSSSSNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDD

based. thank you for posting this.

based

Attached: 1560959740405.png (499x382, 335K)

>sneedman

Staring at phones all day. Blue Light hurts your eyes. You should wear Blue Light Glasses if you use computers a lot.

Hi everyone, original Sneedposter here. Sorry! I guess this meme got a little out of control! Ha ha.

>Sneedman

sneed

>Sneedman

in 2019, Yea Forums mods discovered that every sneedpost is made by one severely mentally ill man. he is 35 years old and he lives in colorado. this is his story

cringe and liepilled sneed

Funny thing that farmer is neither Sneed or Chuck

There sneed is. There he goes a chuck. Formerly, everyone! He seed and feed again! Isn't he just the chuckiest sneed around?! Oh my Fuck.

I can formerly chuck your pathetic oversneed frame sucking in the fuck, lit by your computer sneed which is formerly the only source of feed in your seed, sucking like a like fuck as you once again sneed your little Sneed thread up and fill in the chuck. Or maybe you don't even feed in the seed. Maybe you're chuck a disgusting SNEED that you formerly paid for a 4Sneed fuck, so you just chuck the suck. Oh, and we all formerly know the feed. The "fuck" Sneed guy, isn't it? I imagine you little suck laughing so hard as you chuck it that you drop your Doritos on the fuck, but it's ok, your mother will formerly suck it up in the morning. Oh, that's seed. Did I feed to mention? You live with your Sneed. You are a suck fucking chuckup, she's probably so sneed of you already. So seed of feeding to do formerly everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown chuck who sucks all his time on 4fuck posting about a Sneed. Just imagine this. She had you formerly, and then sneed thought you were gonna be a fuck or an astrosuck or something chuck, and then you became a SNEED. A pathetic Sneedfag SNEED. She probably chucks herself to sneed everyday thinking about how bad it is and how seed wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to formerly talk with you because all you say is "SNEED CHUCK SNEED CHUCK." You've become a parody of your own suck. And that's all you are. A sad little chuck laughing in the dark by himself as he sucks to indulge in the fuck old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever sneed.

Forever...

sneed

lmao based sneeding anons kek

CHИД

whats wrong with you pepole?

Too much feed

sneed

i like sneed

vocaroo.com/i/s1Dz0uMfDLlJ

Attached: beautiful-Chinese-women.jpg (1000x667, 271K)

Sneed

>That one faggot who keeps insisting Sneed is Farmer #2

fuck off

Formerly old

Mit dem Angriff Sneed‘s wird das alles wieder in Ordnung kommen.

Attached: 17FBEE84-7754-46B2-9129-07C0A3857356.jpg (510x384, 35K)

Poor eyesight is often comorbid with autism

Cringe
This

Attached: worst meme ever.jpg (640x480, 44K)

Attached: 1515122332890.jpg (424x640, 67K)

That's clearly Sneed, you heretical little maggot

Insanity (formerly sane)

Subsequently feed off
Lol gay reddit bot

So who is sneed exactly? Farmer 1 or 2? Or is it the old geezer inside?

DUUUH SNEED!
DUUUH FEEED, SEED!
IS THAT ALL YOU SHITPOSTING FUCKS CAN SAY???
DUUUH SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED.

I FEEL LIKE I'M IN A FUCKING ASYLUM FULL OF DEMENTIA RIDDEN OLD PEOPLE THAT CAN DO NOTHING BUT REPEAT THE SAME FUCKING WORDS AND LOOK LIKE A FUCKING BROKEN RECORD!

SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED! FEED SEED FEED SEED CHUCK CHUCK CHUCK CHUCK CHUCK L O L FUCK SUCK

SNEED, THE FEED AND SEED I AM CHUUUUCK NO SUCK FUCK SNEEEED, SNEEDY GOING FEEDIES AND SEEDIES... AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

I FUCKING HATE THE INTERNET SO GODDAMN MUCH, FUCK SNEEDPOSTING! HONEST TO GOD, FUCKING HOPE YOUR MOTHER CHOKES ON HER OWN FECES IN HELL, YOU COCKSUCKERS!!!

BUT OOOOOOOH I KNOW MY POST IS CRIIIINGE, ISN'T IT??? CRINGE CRINGE CRINGEY CRINGE BASED CRINGE BASED MOE CRINGE SNEED CRINGE SNEED SUCK FUCK CHUCK SNEED, SNEEEEED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: sneedcucks.png (561x732, 138K)

all of them are sneed

Attached: 1544237952848.jpg (296x297, 19K)

Sneed xD

Attached: 1547839767048.jpg (640x480, 57K)

sneed

Top-right is Sneed, bottom is Chuck, top-left is just an employee

Yikes

Sneedsubstantiation is a core tenet of the Sneedposter's credo.

Sneed Jr is the big guy
Chuck (formally Charles) is Mr.Burns' illegitimate bastard, who was disinherited and abandoned
(hence the vitriol for cityslickers)

The amount of people that just went >sneed proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.

All of you people try and impress each other with these funny green text comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous.

Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" Yea Forums.

Wrong. Sneed is a big guy 4u

Nobody cares you stupid fucking mongoloid. Absolutely noone will care if you leave this board.

SNEED you stupid old boomer. SNEED. SUCK MY FUCKING CHUCK YOU SEEDING BOOMER. HAAHHAAHHHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAH

SNEED
!

The amount of people that just went >sneed proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.

All of you people try and impress each other with these funny green text comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous.

Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" Yea Forums.

SNEED

>sneed

bye back to r*ddit

>entire cast mogged by two farmers
S N E E D
N
E
E
D

>Brag about how it takes you like 6 months to write one episode when South Park can write and animate one in less than a week
The problem with this is that South Park very clearly needs to take a little more time making episodes because the quality of that show has gone to the absolute fucking shitter in the past 5 years.

formerly chuck's

see you tomorrow (formerly today)

I lol'd

I mean, after squinting for a minute

>ctrl+f
>sneed
>92 results

sneed