What did the BBC mean by this?

What did the BBC mean by this?

Attached: bbc.jpg (966x726, 155K)

what is your obsession about trannies for?

TRANS PEOPLE EXIST
TRANS RIGHTS MATTER
TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS

not op but Its getting weird

>not the pidgin version

based

they actually want to fuck trannies, but are afraid of being socially ostracized.

Look people, bisexuality and non binary sexualities are natural and way more common than you think. Get out of the closet and get over it already. Fuck.

>i hate niggers therefore i want to fuck them

The same argument could be made for pedophiles. It's all disgusting morally bankrupt decadent filth. They should all kill themselves.

Based

>obsession
If they weren't shoved in your face every 10 minutes nobody would give a shit. As it is, they make people want to exterminate them all

Thankfully most of them do.

>Pakistani
>Transgender
>Retirement home
Imagine the smell
What is it with liberals and celebrating ugliness and misery?

I think it's Yea Forums and /pol/ tbqh

This is actually based. Imagine the butthurt Muslims.

Not for nothing, Muslims got some things 100% right.

It's a modern day Victorian freak show

Attached: 1559685739879.jpg (2048x2048, 540K)

What media are you consuming you weird faggot? I literally only ever read about trannies when I browse shit hole.

In some Islamic nations, homosexuals are often encouraged by the state to transition to the opposite gender.

Is this what our forefathers fought and died for? They must be spinning in their graves.

Shut up, you cringey retard.

i thought you were supposed to keep shit like this out, japan, what gives

Look at the BBC logo, you peabrained mongoloid.

It's over just enjoy the decent into madness

Makes sense.

Yeah? In most they throw em off the fucking roof or hang em

Attached: 20190623_150856.jpg (715x820, 190K)

>watching Britsh telly
>in the current year
Its been absolute left wing shite for years. Maybe you need to start picking the media you consume more carefully.

Look, straight people are the products of 2 million years of evolution, you cant expect them to find this sick behavior acceptable under any circumstances.

No matter how many people you fool into accepting gay faggot shit, the overwhelming majority of the human race will always find it intolerable, sickening, abhorrent and just plain fucking gross as fuck. Get over it. Jesus.

The ones that refuse sexual reassignment surgery

Dont worry guys this fags going to kill himself any day now

Keep telling yourself that. Your headcanon isn't reality.

>straight people are the products of 2 million years of evolution

Definitely one of the dumbest sentences I've ever read on Yea Forums

Your father is extremely disappointed and depressed because of you. Fucking kill yourself m8

Lurk moar

>snip your dick off
>demand acceptance

Attached: 1551030753615.jpg (856x960, 97K)

>In Iran, homosexuality is a crime, punishable with death for men and lashings for women. But Iran is also the only Muslim country in the Persian Gulf region that gives trans citizens the right to have their gender identity recognized by the law. In fact, the Islamic Republic of Iran not only allows sex reassignment, but also subsidizes it.

>Afterwards, she [gay doctor, forced to transition] worked with several religious leaders to advocate for trans rights and eventually managed to wrangle a meeting with Ayatollah Khomeini, the “supreme leader” of Iran at the time. Molkara and her group were able to eventually convince Khamenei to pass a fatwa in 1986 declaring gender-confirmation surgery and hormone-replacement therapy religiously acceptable medical procedures.

This.

Imagine the joy at having a son only to have it grow up and turn into some disgusting freak. He probably Hope's for nothing so much as your clandestine death so as to clear the family name. Jesus, what a disappointment you must have been, good god.

Source?