What is up with the sudden moments of clarity this character has? It's anime tier shit

What is up with the sudden moments of clarity this character has? It's anime tier shit

Attached: ms.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vQ5O1uEea6o
youtu.be/Nl8IWtRuPDc?t=6188
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

American tier shit

>clarity
What? He never has clarity.

No dummy
Scott has always been a smart dude. Before being manager he was the best salesman the company ever had. Scotts BS is just for camera because he knows people will tune in for the in-universe show if there's some shit going on. The moments of clarity are just his real self accidently coming out on camera

He acts like a clown to get his employees at easy/not to suspect anything. With Dwight and Andy in the beginning he reveals his power level.

It's a lighthearted comedy show not Shakespeare. I wouldn't expect the characters behaviour to stay 100% consistent

kys

I can't see this. To me, all his successes—with getting promoted to be manager, with his branch not shutting down while others are, with women coming on to him, with everything else has all just been becuase of dumb luck.

He's always described as good with business and a good salesman, but has shit non-business social skills and awful street smarts. He's also hugely insecure, has to be liked, and has to be the center of attention.

So, yea, he has moments of sanity mixed in between his personality issues.

The worst part of the office is the complete random characterization they do.
Haha Stanley reads hentai and Dwight loves Starcraft lol!

For the first 4 seasons Michael isn't retarded, he's just a horrible person that alienates his real friends for a larger group of fake friends. He is well written, but everyone with a concience hates him. Only in his last 2 seasons do they make his "moments of not being a sociopath" into "moments of genuis".

>Stanley reads hentai

Attached: reading-winnie-the-pooh.jpg (960x535, 48K)

The hentai bit was a deleted scene. Dwight liking sci-fi shit fits in with his character though.

you are the reason shit like 'Superstore' stays on the air for 4 seasons despite being less than a cheap facisimile of the office with none of the soul

YOU'VE BEEN MEAT-BALLED ! ! ! !

Superstore is without a doubt the best written modern sitcom. Even though 2/3 of it is trash, every once ina while they come up with a really fucking good episode. You are stupid. Please stop posting here.

Or maybe people like you who actually watched superstore whatever the fuck that is

every joke is literally just 'white man bad'
good writing my ass, its fucking cringe and none of the characters have any life in them

Micheal was an incredible people person to the people he just met like that one time he took that dude and jan to chilis or whatever. This works with salesmanship but he's terrible with actually maintaining relationships as seen with his horrible management style and personal life.

Its not really white man bad. Its just laugh at this white man try to make friends with black people or fail to adopt PC and HR management techniques. The black characters on the show are actual characters.

Can we talk about how Phyllis is the worst character, literally no redeeming qualities.

95% of the episode he does a load of brainless, literally retarded shit and says the most offensive things possible. the final part he'll have a moment where he's genuinely empathetic, caring and thoughtful so the last thing you remember is him being sweet

repeat that for 7 seasons

I can forgive you for thinking this because most of the episodes are bad. And the main characters are an ultra jew and the latina they have been pushing for 20 years. But really, just binge eatch 6 episodes. I dont care which episodes. One of them will be good.

I still havent figured out which writer it is. They attribute them all to apparently a dice roll, but that has been going on for 30 years in tv. But out of each season, there are about 3 really good superstore episodes with constant jokes.

This.
>Mike doesn't know it's a date
>cool and smooth
>discovers it's a date

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I watched the whole thing retard
they finally get together and it was the most anti-climatic shit ever, she still acts like she hates the guy
fuck that show

This aspect is more clear in the original version.

Michael carried the show so hard. Every episode after he leaves is literally unwatchable.

Attached: tumblr_mtaxzgqUG71r7xnjso3_1280.png (936x527, 434K)

>doesn't like Spader or ugly redhead Gypsy cunt

uncultured

Him completely BTFO of charles miner and david wallace during the Michael Scott paper saga was kino. That said, I enjoyed Charles Miner BTFO of Jim

Look at this man. Look at him at laugh.

You are exactly the kind of moron The Office was aimed at.
But he only did that on accident. After ryan the fucking temp and pam the fucking housewife coached him.

I dont mind people laughing at me zoom zoom. I know what I think is funny and dont rely on reddit to tell me.

dwight episodes were legit and comfy though.

you tasteless swine.

>I enjoyed Charles Miner BTFO of Jim
One of the few good things after Carell left was that Jim wasn't absolutely perfect.

its weird because literally anything else ive watched of carell is just cringe and not really funny, yet in the office he's hilarious

>But he only did that on accident. After ryan the fucking temp and pam the fucking housewife coached him.
that was only the "hiding the fact that they are broke" tactic. They eventually got called sussed out, but Mike's smooth talking and intimidation was all on his own:
>we don't have to wait out dunder mifflin
>we just have to wait out you.

They neutered Dwight towards the end of season 9 even though he got the Manager position. He was getting dumbed down for Dwight Jr and other dumb shit.
Still liked Dwight through and through

Ok so is that why he lived alone most of the time, let the bitch from corporate bankrupt him, and alienated his only friend dwight?

God you fags are so fucking stupid. How about him letting packer shit all over him. Or showing his cucl 6 year old video to kids?

that's what she said.

I love when Michael gets roasted.

youtube.com/watch?v=vQ5O1uEea6o

Scott from Season 2 onwards is heavily based on 40 Year Old Virgin

youtu.be/Nl8IWtRuPDc?t=6188

Best deleted scene (1:43:08)

The writers are clearly quite talented and can write good scenes, yet are clearly pressured in to writing more and more over the top scenes as the series progresses. It's near unwatchable at the end.

Scott is definitely at his best when politically incorrect, shame they dialled it back so much