>2019
>I am.... not forgotten
Is valerian Yea Forums approved?

Attached: valerian2.0.jpg (1200x800, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q6oTziHKM_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cara is 100% Yea Forums approved

Attached: cara puma.jpg (1200x1798, 539K)

I hate how stupid that movie is

I don't find her that attractive and yet I want to fuck her stupid brains out until I die of exhaustion.

I watched it recently and TRIED to like it. I think its maybe 3/5th of something decent. It seemed to have been cut in places and the casting was off putting. Too bad, I understand the source material to be pretty solid.

I really can't tell if she's terrible or great as an actress
Both?

It's OK[/spoiler

That's a fair opinion user. I think the casting of cara/dane was intentionally awkward, it's supposed to be cringy/campy watching them. Luc didn't get a generic Chris Pratt type for a reason. Regardless, I'm a sucker for visuals and I think this movie is straight CGI eye candy so I probably have a positive bias towards it

it was fine, worth watching

It's shit and this thread will likely devolve into Cara Deleshitter shilling

I really like the opening part aboutthe space station and it's new orbit ect. Sfter that it is traaaaash

Like the other user said I find her extremely hatable but also extremely fuckable at the same time. What a conundrum.

it's terrible

i liked it a lot

that's a fucking great way of putting it lmao

Its like the reverse 5th element.

Element is a stupid terrible story that makes no sense with ok visuals which is held up with some great performances and great chemistry between the actors making it kino

Valerian has amazing visuals and a half decent story that makes a little sense that is bogged down with absolutely awful acting and zero chemistry between any of the actors. Making an ok watch if youve got nothing to do for a couple hours.

I hate how the handsome, dashing comic book Valerian was replaced with a dweeby incel visibly plotting his next school shooting for the whole movie.

I loved everything about this movie except for Rihanna and the protagonists. The two lead actors seemed to deliver every line like they were so fucking bored with everything and the idea that there was any actual romance going on is so easy to miss since it just seems like two bored hipsters goofing on each other the entire movie. Also Rihanna is shit. Unless she's just there to quietly dance nude in the background she doesn't fucking belong.

I said it last year but I definitely think this is going to become a popular cult film in the future. It's pretty imaginative

At least half of the faggots here despise her.

Yea Forums generally hates it, though it has its defenders. You can count me among them. The movie is far from perfect, but its certainly not as bad as people claim it is.

It is imaginative, but it does not create many lasting impressions. The male lead is far too weak and the love story is completely forced. The script is all over the place and doesn't do a good job connecting its plot points and themes.

It had soul
Alien CGI was pretty nice
Setting was interesting
too bad story and leads was shit

Yeah, I agree. It's a bit shocking that it's only rocking a 6.5 on imdb, while every marvel(tm) film gets at least a 7

>Element is a stupid terrible story that makes no sense
Are you dumb or something?
Also, 5th Element is way better than this.

the last 20 minutes completely ruins the entire movie, Beson is a fucking a hack.
>dude like, humans are the bad guys and shit

this scene is absolute fucking kino

youtube.com/watch?v=q6oTziHKM_c

It wasn't great, but it was much better than the average blockbuster. It is worth a watch for the visuals alone.