Wtf did I just watch?

wtf did I just watch?

Attached: poster.jpg (300x415, 31K)

The eternal Kike worshiper.

Attached: Judaismus_Grafik.jpg (558x496, 110K)

and let me say this about Harry Potter, warlocks are enemies of God!

Propaganda

Pr*testants

>/pol/ will defend this

>t.

Attached: 1549735999498.png (1270x1136, 108K)

Why everybody wants me to watch this advertising it as one of the shocking documentaries ever made. There's nothing there that's more extreme in your standard Louis Theroux episode. It's just some scenes from the life of American evangelicals I know they're weird.

the Jesus Camp leaders are from a stream of Charismatic Christianity known as 'Word Of Faith'

the WoF teaches a heretical belief that because you are a 'small god' you can speak health and wealth into your life - borrowing heavily from the Hindu/New-Age concept of Visualisation - thus all their lead speakers have private jets and enormous houses

the most well known WoF teachers are folks like Kenneth Copeland, Joel Osteen and Joyce Meyer

recently Pope Francis addressed a conference of these WoF teachers led by Kenneth Copeland

the Pope called them 'Brothers'

Protestant call them devils, wolves, heretics and blasphemers

he is right tho, you are worshipping a jew

>le no true Scotsman meme

Evangelicals are squarely in your camp, sorry.

Attached: 1520901443787.png (979x735, 555K)

Literal propaganda.

your Pope says they are legitimate, and part of your one true church

they're yours

One of the reasons why we should start feeding christians to lions again

>mfw mainline Protestants are witnessing more and more of their adherents leaving for weird fringe cults with no historical precedent or understanding of theology
GEE THAT SOUNDS BAD. I CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT THAT MUST FEEL LIKE.

Attached: priestlel.jpg (600x400, 54K)

All Christians belong to the true church, even the wayward Pr*testants and their ilk, the Evangelicals.

Attached: 1528080089444.jpg (900x675, 93K)

oh please, 2nd council of Trent made it quite apparent that anyone not submitted to the Bishop of Rome, and who rejects the Marian dogma of her being co-mediatrix is themselves anathema -- y'know. cut off and accursed to damnation?

and since consistent Protestants still reject the Pope and RCC Mariology, they can not possibly be part of what you claim to be the one true church

but hey, the WoF guys love Roman Catholicism, and likely never protested it once in their lives -- so you're welcome to them

>WoF guys love Roman Catholicism
They're literally supervised by the Bishop of Los Angeles so I'd assume so.

Mainline Protestant (I don't know the line on Evangelical, but not Mormon) baptisms can count as Catholic baptisms for people switching denominations, but I personally think that's bullshit--sacraments shouldn't be administered by people who don't believe in them.

The internet was the best thing to ever happen to the stranglehold religion had over people for centuries, we're almost free and going in a positive good direction away from that mental illness

>they can not possibly be part of what you claim to be the one true church

Yes you do :^)

Attached: 1559558218222.png (261x313, 17K)

Attached: 1474595547303.jpg (651x720, 89K)

you wish :3

The one, true, Catholic church is the body of Christ. Do you worship Jesus or not?

Nah I'm straight and I prefer fucking woman and not little kids.

>Do you worship Jesus or not?

well now, by worship do you mean dulia, hyper-dulia or latria?

gb2/chrisian/ ya andersonite

>Mr.Steinbergblatt looks for the most insane "Christian" Burgoid cult
>goes to their camp to record
>broadcasts it all over his media
>"Hehe goyim you aren't Christian are you? Look how these Christians behave! You don't want to be associated with them do you?"
That's what you watched. Pretty interesting how you'll never see a Muhammad Camp even though you could find crazier shit than this at your average mosque, isn't it?

Attached: 1551583528156.png (532x557, 46K)

Attached: 1474397243518.gif (450x296, 499K)

Now social media is our religion and nothing really changed

>hates kikes
>worships dead kike on a stick

do catholics acknowledge to each other how their church's immediate association by the public is with the mass and protracted raping of children or is it just a case of ignoring the haters?

>he hasn't given his pastor 1000$
don't you want to sow seeds for god, user?

Attached: 1559885301943.png (665x567, 199K)

Before Noahs Ark, there was never a recorded instance of rain existing.

wow is this what doctors are like in america? no wonder the health care is so expensive

make this your thing, create big long rants and videos and social media about how rain never existed until Noahs Ark, go into online games and just keep talking about it while people are trying to play and get really angry when they don't believe you and tell them they need to be released from demons

I was expecting the documentary to be a lot weirder than it actually ended up being when I watched it. The weird charismatic angle wasn't front and center for most of the movie & the rest of the stuff just seemed like what would happen if you had a VBS program run by that church worker who's really hyper & you lived in a politically homogeneous area.