Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/10-UeXFnveBUM24aqy-WgOzQlJ0Dv8jZW/view
youtube.com/watch?v=jya2eBCDcW0
twitter.com/stillgray/status/1142480836727463936
youtube.com/watch?v=mZI54Y8qf70
youtu.be/Xey54ZrHpgo
youtube.com/watch?v=bI0N2EXYm_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

From previous thread, how did he not see movement behind the curtain?

Attached: Hes behind the curtain.jpg (933x501, 80K)

He was honed in on the jailbait, planing to take her to the railroad tracks.

Attached: vincent.jpg (1125x630, 62K)

Daddy's gonna bust you out vinnie, don't worry son.

Attached: Dennis Ambrosio in Cinescope.jpg (478x374, 30K)

AN OLD COWBOY WENT RIDIN OUT 1 DARK AND WINDY DAY

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 9K)

Could someone tell me which episode this is I keep seeing it on here

This is exactly what’s so vile about this entrapment show. I dislike pedophiles as much as anyone else, but why the fuck are you all making jokes and memes about it? It’s just further proof that this shit shouldn’t exist, it’s just bait for networks and theDaily Crime YouTube channel to appeal to the lowest common denominator and retard apes with no understanding of sympathy.

I want this man to get help, I wouldn’t dare patronize him for a big fuck up he made. Sadly, Greedy Hansen wants money to pay his massive fucking debt, so he goes and pulls this shit. Literal perverted justice if you ask me.

drive.google.com/file/d/10-UeXFnveBUM24aqy-WgOzQlJ0Dv8jZW/view

Hansen?

Attached: predator1.jpg (636x333, 13K)

Thank you brother, much appreciated

the people on this show have already gone off the deep end. Nude pictures and graphic texts/emails have already been sent to someone they think is 13.

>pedo
its a pity they aren't shot in the dick and left to bleed to death by the cops after the interview, and as the sting goes on the gruesomeness of the garage reaches Diablo III levels, and each pedo dies of shock from just being brought in their for their sin.

Attached: Unforgiven.jpg (655x352, 28K)

I HEAR THE CUNNY COMIN'
IT'S TRAPPIN' ROUND THE NET
AND I AIN'T SEEN A SALAD
SINCE I DON'T KNOW WHEN

I'M STUCK IN HANSEN PRISON
AND TIME KEEPS DRAGGIN' ON
BUT THAT CUNNY KEEPS ENTRAPPIN'
ON DOWN TO SAN ANTONE

Attached: 1560531832375.png (1200x1248, 1.36M)

Fuck it, it's funny. The world works like this, the strong fucks the week, mocks the week, it's how society works.

Attached: WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY.jpg (500x375, 31K)

*GONG*
youtube.com/watch?v=jya2eBCDcW0

Attached: takervincent.png (650x370, 183K)

Again, I’m not saying he’s justified in any sense. He’s a massive fucking retard that wanted to fuck a kid. But he was unfortunately chosen out of a fewer sum than a million pedos in the US, and completely humiliated on the Internet. This is someone that needs help, not to be chastised by people likely just as bad, if not worse than him.

How many of you fap to pedobait pics? You’re telling me you’re better than him? How many of you commit fraud by not getting a job?

Hilarious. Mind actually explaining why pedophilia is so horrible to justify such a needless death?
Calling it funny just adds fuel to the flame. Shit like this is why our society is a rat race devoid of any love or contempt for one another.

I don't solicit under age childen for sexual intercourse so no, this guy is trash.

twitter.com/stillgray/status/1142480836727463936
Really jiggled my axons

>How many of you fap to pedobait pics?
Tit man, kids are annoying
>How many of you commit fraud by not getting a job?
How is being unemployed fraud? (I've had this job for 20 years btw)

BAH GAWD KING IT'S THE CUNNYTAKER

Anyone catch him doing the riker maneuver over the chair when he sits with hansen? This fuckin guy.

>t. has no idea what entrapment is

It’s also on YouTube under the name Hanson vs Predator sting 9
The voices are pitched up to avoid the algorithm

>evasion of evidence fallacy
I don’t support that claim, you massive retard. Try again.
It’s not necessarily fraud, but if you’ve been on this website longer than a month, you’ll notice the NEET culture that intentionally feeds off the system for cheap bucks.
It’s not, but it’s a popular meme on these threads and I’m trying to get the attention of a smart user, whilst I reply and sort through the retarded mouth breathers.

>This loser drove FIFTY miles in the rain just for sex
>Can you imagine?
Y-Yeah, Hansen. W-Who would do something like that just for sex?

Attached: 1455233265622.gif (500x532, 904K)

cry more pedo

Out of all the funny meme worthy people who got busted, why is this guy the biggest meme? Do you see yourself in him, Yea Forums?

Not an argument, you dumbfuck retard.

a city slicker like you wouldn't understand

I mean he's basically Yea Forums personified lol. A fucking fat cowboy neckbeard with cp on his phone trying to fuck a kid.

the memes he produces are hilarious

There ain't no cunny can hold my dick down
When I hear that trumpet sound I'm gonna rise right out of the ground
Ain't no cunny can hold my dick down

Well, look way down the river, what do you think I see?
I see a band of cunnies and they're coming after me

Well, look down yonder Hansen, put your feet on the land and see
But Hansen don't you blow your trumpet 'til you hear it from me

Well, meet me Jesus, meet me. Meet me in the middle of the air
And if these wings don't fail me I will meet you anywhere

Well, meet me mother and father, meet me down the river road
And momma you know that I'll be there when I check in my load

He's the archetypal Yea Forums pedo. A fat loser who wouldn't stand a chance with any female his age, so he seeks out cunny because she might not be clued into what waste he is.

Attached: 1560199307328.png (901x521, 508K)

pedos need to be killed, they should be tortured, fuck you if you disagree

Kek'd

Come fuck me then you gay faggot, because I disagree whole heartedly.

Me and a friend are going south, down to the desert....
>1 minute later
I got one friend but hes always working he dont have any time for me.. boohoo

What was going down in the desert anons?

Attached: Going South.jpg (700x583, 35K)

I want to kill them, its justified, I want them to feel pain, it's as simple as that. Same as killing zombies in movies. Th more brutal the splatter, the more kino it feels.

Attached: 1544898651792.jpg (381x480, 52K)

dude dresses like a 70 year old lmao

basic principles of natural selection tell us that by removing these easily caught, inept paedos, the low hanging fruit if you will, the paedophile population only becomes stronger on average as a result. the same way antibody resistance grows over time and the short giraffes die off, sting operations like this will lead to a population of high IQ, near untrappable nonces. it could lead to a catastrophic jason bourne type of situation

youtube.com/watch?v=mZI54Y8qf70

>ITS A STING VINCENT, THEYRE FILMING IT ALL, WE GOTTA RUN, GET IN COWPOKE

Attached: Dan OnlinePedo in a Van.jpg (1232x690, 140K)

The one where he busts the guy in Target and then he runs all around the parking lot is funny too. How retarded do you have to be to believe a 12 year old wants to meet up with a 40 year old?

Vince? It's not worth it Vincent!!! Jenna is setting you u- ah god damn it Vince.

Attached: Pedo Need for Speed Anxiety War.jpg (1360x768, 226K)

Link?

youtu.be/Xey54ZrHpgo

I'm an idiot. It's right there in the screenshot.

youtube.com/watch?v=bI0N2EXYm_o
this guy honestly had the best defense
saying he thought 13 was 18

Thanks, man.

This is one mighty friendly thread we got here

Attached: 1560775665090.png (884x458, 381K)

pathetic

this just has to be scripted, a loser like this can't exist

mmmmm that fupa.

Do you think he normally dresses like that or was he just trying to impress her?

>tfw fat and actually dress like him
except for the hat, that looks dumb

Attached: 1555461761979.jpg (1270x690, 439K)

he is lying, he has 300 mg of his Adderall in his pockets that he wanted to use to love Claire long time and now he's crying because he can't do it

Test

He said he does, and there's instagram pics of him wearing the same shit. I don't get why if he even knew he looked stupid wearing that he kept dressing like a cowboy.

Attached: hansenyellerbelly.jpg (768x433, 109K)

He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and in shadow and he is a great favorite. He never sleeps, the judge. He is dancing, dancing.

REACH OUT AND TOUCH KIDS
>BUM BUM BA BUM BUM BUM BA BUM BUM

Attached: personal_jesus.jpg (810x515, 58K)

>times when you acted like Drive
when she asked if i wanted a water and i replied Yeah

Attached: musicartsculture_movies2-1-f8c4a84633d975d3.jpg (832x468, 85K)

link me
lmao

Go back to fucking Kotaku and cry about criminal justice issues there.

>Chris... Now I ain't trying to excuse my actions but the fact of the matter is I'm just so goddamn HORNY AND LONELY. That's why I'm sitting in this chair. AAAAAAA

when I was a freshman in college I met a girl in a coffee shop a little over an hour away from my school while I was up there doing some photography. one thing led to another and we were soon madly in love. she was on a gap semester volunteering out in California but she was moving back home to Florida two weeks after the day I met her to start college there. i spent every single moment of those two weeks that I could with her -- as soon as class got out for the day, I would drive the 60 miles to see her and drive back at 5am. i don't know if I would have made the drive just for sex, but fifty miles in the rain is absolutely nothing if there is anything close to love attached to it
>tfw driving her to the airport

>I dislike pedophiles as much as anyone else
>so vile about this entrapment show
Why hello there fellow non-pedos. How about those adultaged women?

these guys arent "weak"
theyve shown to have the intention and willingness to prey on children
I dont care if it is entrapment or not. if they wanna send dick picks to someone they think is a kid and then show up for sex, only to be memed for my laughter...so fucking be it. Tough shit faggot.

I love TCAP and I also love old country music. Stop being a yellabellied varmint like ol Sheriff Hansen

It’s funny because all that you care about is your own bullshit, people. Even the most dedicated of all the people who've watched every year of reality shows is already trying to put this shit into perspective to make you realize that most of the people who are making it are still assholes. It's funny because all that you care about is your own bullshit, people. Even the most dedicated of all the people who've watched every year of reality shows is already trying to put this shit into perspective to make you realize that most of the people who are making it are still assholes.

You're not the real Vincent. We all know the real one browses here so he should make a thread already.