What is going through Darth Vader's mind at this EXACT moment?

What is going through Darth Vader's mind at this EXACT moment?

Attached: Ahsoka vs Vader.png (1920x1080, 696K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=no4SxdIIDBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"when the fuck did my helmet get so long"

Sneed

>”Why does nobody say Wizard anymore?”

'What's wrong with my face?'

How the fuck do I still have skin tissue, I was in lava

they made him some fake skin to help fight off infections but Sheev interfered to make said artificial skin cause a feeling of unbearable itchiness at all times just to fuck with Vader. Don't know if that's still canon, but that's how it was.

"Mmm yes, very sneedy my dear"

Based Sheev putting Vader in his place for losing to Obi Wan

I'm in charge here!

Christa Mcaullife?

Underrated post kek

>Wow, everything looks so vibrant now that I'm not looking through that red lens. Why do I use those again?

He wasn’t in lava, he was set on fire. That said, new canon made it that the suit didn’t cause him pain/displeasure. It’s a supersuit now instead of a torture device.

>AHSOKA! Why did you leave me ?

Fidelio

>I married a rapidly ageing jewess hag instead of his jailbait padawan
>I have no limbs because of this

Attached: 1483761256617.jpg (762x1064, 196K)

being set on fire will destroy the skin just as surely as being dunked in lava, fampachi

The turnbuckle

"GOD I MISS MY PENIS"

Ha! and observed and checked

That time when him and obi wan ran train on her with the entire 501st

>Ahsoka! Why did we never finish the Clone Wars show, it was great. Where the fuck did you wander off to after leaving the order?
Valid question from little Ani in my opinion

shame and hope she will join him.

its both.
he had it in the OT

>if only there was a random female protag who could surpass me... i could die happily.

State of this art style
Long face having nigga

>surpass
she loses

I always thought they went too far with the Vader suit being painful. Like a little painful to make him a pissed off killing machine, but the ridiculous level of pettiness the EU put into it

why doesnt he die?
he died when luke removed his helmet

because the respirator part is still intact

>my phantom feet hurt

>For a guy who was burned alive my skin sure does look good.

>why the fuck do i have to fight you if instead you're going to be saved via the most bullshit plot device known as time travel which is literally only introduced in the episode its used and never referenced again?

>Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg… and my arm… even my fingers. The body I’ve lost… the comrades I’ve lost… won’t stop hurting… It’s like they’re all still there. You feel it, too, don’t you?

Attached: Darth-Vader-1200x676.jpg (1200x676, 45K)

She looked better at age 14

Anakin to Vader could've been the kino of kinos. Such a waste

God rebels really did suck ass, I don't understand how anyone can defend it. Sure it had its moments, but most of the time it's just shit.

Honestly if you watched the clone wars and then Rebels there's no excuse. TCW was infinitely better in every way, and you'd need to be fucking retarded to defend rebels next to it

>Ah, shit. I left my easy-bake oven on.

he means ray

That was after he was electrocuted you dumbass, he was dying already

I shit myself

TCW was better in every aspect, right down to how it was animated, but even if you haven't watch TCW, Rebels is still shitty. Shitty annoying mc, weak cast, shit rendering, plot armour that doesn't really need to be there. Overall its a decent kids show, which I guess was what it was meant to be, but it's just a crap show for anyone else. They had to add in a shit load of fan service just to keep people watching.

The history of Star Wars is mostly wasted potential

>I could've fucked her. 14 is legal on Coruscant isn't it? Eh, who cares, I was the chosen one, I could've gotten away with fucking a 14 year old Ashoka, I could've fucked her raw every time Obi-Wan looked the other way, and I'd still have my limbs and a functioning penis if I did. Why didn't you fuck her you idiot, Padme was already getting old by the end anyways. God I miss my dick

And they are resurrecting the Clone Wars series. I know Disney is going to ruin it though like everything else. Gotta cherish seasons 1-6

They added in Grand Admiral Thrawn as a bad guy in one of the seasons didn't they? For all Disney's posturing about the EU being non Canon they sure love yoinking things from it to try and make money

the story group is taking the good parts of the discarded EU to reuse and letting all the shit stay gone.

“Skin itch... AAHHH~”

That and they finished Darth Maul's arc with Obi Wan, hoping to keep TCW audience.
They're keeping all the shit out but ruining all the good stuff in the process.

Someone post the copypasta of obiwan and Anakin "training" asoka

I mean, that should in theory be good, because there is some good shit in the EU and some really, really shitty parts out there. But at the same time Disney will hand off Kotor's films to the hacks from GoT so if they actually utilise the good EU is another story

>When Paul Walker goes to Vin Diesel's house party in The Fast and the Furious 1, they're playing "I Got Hoes” by Ludacris on the stereo. But in 2 Fast 2 Furious, Ludacris appears as street racer Tej Parker. So in the Fast & Furious Universe. who sang "I got Hoes"? Was it Tej? Was it Ludacris? Does Ludacris exist? And if not, what happened to the Hoes? Who got them now? Are the Hoes OK? Man I wish Ahsoka would stop being a bitch, but if I just choke her I might get turned on, and Palpatine put my 11-inch robo cock on the outside so that would just make things awkward. Why did he make it 11-inches anyway? Did he decide that? And why does he keep touching me all weird? This isn’t podracing.

Attached: 34BE1588-B26A-4681-8E34-E435959DAD4B.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Ask George

>finished Maul's arc with Obi Wan
Did they fuck it up? Did they bother to mention Satine at all or did they half arse it completely

It was kind of a dope homage because Maul tries to kill Obi Wan in the same way he killed Qui Gon, thus Obi Wan completely wrecks him

It was like a 2 minute clip, but Maul was a fairly central character for a little bit, he tricks Ezra into helping him find Kenobi. To be fair it wasn't horrible, there was meaning behind his death but it was like a 2 second fight. Obi Wan changes his stance to Qui Gon's and Maul tries to do the same thing he did to kill him, then Obi Wan finishes him in a second.

youtube.com/watch?v=no4SxdIIDBE
watch it for yourself, I didn't think it was that bad, but it could have been better. Definitely one of the more decent moments in the show.

Does he still have his metal legs? And was that part where he was an insane spider still canon or is that a fever dream I had?

Yeah he still has metal legs, and the spider legs are canon too, they kinda butchered his reintroduction into the series, but they got used to it and made it into a kino arc.

That was a pretty good homage to their fight with Qui Gon, but if this is their only scene in the show and they don't address Satine or anything else that happened in TCW it's a bit anticlimactic. I agree it wasn't bad but wasn't great, thanks for the clip

Yeah I agree, It's odd that they dont talk at all about Satine, or Savage, or even Mandalore. I think it's because Disney cancelled TCW, so they never knew if they were going to finish the Mandalore arc.