Which way white man

Which way white man

Attached: IMG_20190623_154356.jpg (912x260, 42K)

Dark season 2, thank you

The "not paying for netflix" way

I’m considering dropping Netflix.
Should I? Has your life improved since you got rid of it?
Do you have a girlfriend now?

Mate why even have netflix when torrenting exists?

Because it's good to pay people for their work? Torrents are only an excuse if the creator's distribution model is exploitative or if you're genuinely too poor to afford the $10/month charge.

my is excuse is I don't want to pay for shit i can get for free

because i'm not a poor neet and using netflix on my big screen tv is more convenient

Based

lmao, alright

This. The "just torrent" crowd never mention the convenience factor, because for them torrenting and watching movies on their PSP is more convenient than sneaking mom's credit card from her purse. For adults with jobs, it's far more convenient to just pay the $10/mo or whatever. I literally make that in 6 minutes of work.

>Because it's good to pay people for their work?
While I dont for movies or music because of the jewish record and movie industry. I buy all my vidya. I only pirated vidya once I was a poorfag.

Plus a laptop into your tv, or a PC, or a phone or if you have a smart tv just do it all wirelessly.

>Plus a laptop into your tv, or a PC, or a phone or if you have a smart tv just do it all wirelessly.

Less convenient than Netflix.

>search for torrent
>find right file
>sign into VPN
>download
>plug laptop into tv / put file into right drive
>switch from computer to tv
>pull up file
>watch movie

Or
>pick movie on tv
>watch movie on tv

Imagine being so poor that you think the first one is better because it saves you a couple dollars a month

Afraid of isp letters

Torrenting
>Every movie ever made is available to you
>You can even get versions of movies that aren't available on Blu-Ray or streaming (Like the Italian Mondo version of The Good The Bad And The Ugly which is the best version of the film in terms of color and visual clarity)
>It's free

Streaming
>Have to subscribe to ten different services in order to watch the movies you like
>Some movies are not even on any streaming service
>Some movies only have the shitty versions of films are available (like the Special Editions of the Star Wars films)
>Movie can get taken away from you at any moment
>Streaming quality looks like dogshit
>Only a fraction of your money goes to the people who actually worked on it
>It costs money
Also, if you're not retarded you already have a bunch of movies you want to watch on the drive instead of downloading a movie only at the moment you want to watch it.
Even if you want to say "b-but I want to support the people who made the movie!", buying the blu-ray means it goes directly to the people who made it instead of Netflix taking a large portion of it

>all those words
SEETHING poorfag cope. Get a job.

Again, without an expensive vpn or a private tracker, you’re going to get isp letters

Except pirating means you save money, saving money = more money = not poor
Saying otherwise is just cope from your terrible purchases

Attached: tu.jpg (640x640, 79K)

So you're american, good to know you should never be argued with seriously

If not spending $10-$20 is making a difference in your saving, then YOU ARE POOR. Being frugal means getting the $2k/mo apartment instead of the $3k/mo one or putting the max $1.6k in your 401k every month. Your argument amounts to

>rich people shoplift bread all the time, how do you think they're rich?

Retard poorfag shit justifying your poorfag inconvenient thievery.

You are still paying money for something that can be bought for free, therefore the pirate has objectively more money, even if the difference is very little

So judging by this thread there are actual people too retarded to right click a magnet link and paste it in qbittorrent and prefer an inferior movie-watching expierence because of lazyness

What happened to this board man

Attached: tfw.png (1256x1080, 221K)

The way that leads to me pointing and laughing at the nigger with a Netflix subscription

Do you shoplift to save money too? Or spend hours finding coupons to save 10 cents on a can of soup? What a dumb argument. Time has value.

You are all gay, buying blu-rays is the true partician option
>Best quality
>Best audio
>Physical medium
>Money goes directly to the studios

Except there is a substantial difference between shoplifting and piracy.
First of all: Piracy is not stealing, it's copying
Second of all: Shoplifting is dangerous as you can get caught, piracy isn't

Nothing not mainstream is on blu day, or even DVD a lot of the time.
The true partrician path is blu Ray for the mainstream shit, Pirate the obscure shit retards can’t be fucked to re print

>Time has value
>he says as he argues online about television shows

Now address the coupon clipping point you poor fuck.

Using scissors incorrectly could cause permanent injury, or even death.

I don't know I don't give a fuck about coupons, I don't even think they're a thing where I live (Netherlands) anymore. Closest thing I can think of is a Albert Heijn Bonus Kaart which you can re-use on every purchase

Nipshit is unironically the only right answer

>Because it's good to pay people for their work?
No it's not.
The world literally exists to serve me.

The idea that you're a white, straight male in 2019 and you pay your hard earned money to watch carefully crafted, subtle only for 80 IQ brainlets, propaganda pieces spreading ideas of diversity, transhumanism, globalism etc. Beneficent to everyone but your kind and lifestyle is absolutely ridiculous and honestly shameful.

>Implying I pay for modern shit
The only 21st century film I've paid for is Rango which is a based and Leonepilled piece of kinography

>me no reed words
>lots word bad

Attached: dummy.jpg (655x625, 51K)

Peak reddit post

>havent use netflix in months
>go check out whats on it
>its all shit

Attached: b5a455d8f8dbc615d11fb5ab80f2e09c.png (1791x260, 826K)

>r-r-reddit
have sex

i've been torrenting pretty consistently since like 2012 and have never gotten one ISP letter. Rural Kentucky btw.

Dilate

>The "just torrent" crowd never mention the convenience factor
We don't mention it because most of the time it is way easier to just torrent a show or movie than to watch it on a streaming service or even on cable. Netflix simply doesn't have every show that's currently airing.

FPBP