Playing torrents with a girl over

I've got a 8/10 from tinder to come over to watch black mirror. Is her pussy going to completely dry up if I plug my laptop into the TV and play torrents off of it?

Attached: 3a9.png (476x476, 149K)

Yes and [Sneed]

Yes, at least put it on a USB drive and play it directly on the TV from that.

plugging a laptop in the tv is pretty sad.

do you have a smart tv? if so download plex and stream it from your laptop. if not most new tvs have a USB port and you can just copy video files to a flash drive and play them from that.

Nah, it will only make her wetter. Girls love men who know tech things that they dont

Yeah it's a smart tv

The Torrent Virgin
>Girl comes over
>Ask what she wants to watch
>Says some recent trash
>Spend 45 minutes finding a Torrent
>Download it
>It's a virus
>Spend 3 hours reinstalling windows
>Finally get a good Torrent
>Download it
>Have to transfer it to a USB stick
>Takes 1 hour
>Then plug it into your Pi that's on the tv
>Codec isn't supported
>Girl left 5 hours ago and is sucking off Chad in a parking lot

The Chad Streaming Service
>Girl comes over
>Chad puts on whatever the fuck he wants
>Girl loves it, and she loves him, in a way you will never be loved
>5 minutes in she's chocking on his cock and begging for his seed

it never goes this way. the girl comes over, you ask what she wants to see, she invariably goes "teehee idk" and then I put on dark city.

I love Black Mirror but her pussy will dry up anyway if you watch that together. It's not dateworthy.

Get a netflix account real quick, put on something with Jason Segel and start fingering her about 7 minutes in

My TV only reads mp3 and image files

then however you put the film on doesn't mean anything since you have a pathetic 2008 walmart TV

As if girls have a clue what the fuck is going on in terms of film playback.

As long as you can put the film on in about 30 seconds or so you're good.

As if you have a girl

Oh, are you poor ?

>streaming service
>puts on whatever he wants

That's not how it works, lad.

Yes get a Netflix free trial pronto

>dark city
Jesus, more like dark time

Lol no. Last girl I fucked I plugged my desktop into my tv to we mm watch La La Land.

>embarrassing yourself as a Netflix pleb casual
big yikes

Attached: criterion_channel.png (1600x1392, 1.93M)

Cool movie
also watch: thirteenth floor, repo men, total recall, and Brazil. Brazil being the best of the list.

I love Breathless.

Lol I've been using this image to waifupost today

If she's an "open minded" or "smart" girl, don't worry about it. If she's a basic bitch, maybe another strategy.

>playing a movie to fuck
Why not just skip that part completely

>torrenting a netflix original

based

The last girl I tried to bang from work went like this: I whipped out my laptop and hooked up the hdmi cable to the tv and I could literally see the disdain in her face. She asked why I didn't have netflix.

just put some pictures and say it's a slow movie

>watch movie name online free stream locker gomovies 123
>no results on google
>use duckduckgo instead

Attached: 1535442008081.jpg (735x884, 48K)

jesus. What a retarded person. Netflix content is so awful. I'd consider insulting her and telling her to leave, unless her dad's the chief of police or something.

Do people really care more about (((smart """features"""))) or whatever tf gimmick marketing came up with over actual picture quality of the display? The absolute state of home cinema.

Next time just explain to her how inferior both the selection and the bitrate quality on all of Netflix is and that you don't watching anything below Blu-Ray REMUX, she'll be wet before you even start the film.

Yeah dude, women totally care about anything other than instagram and makeup.

Honestly, is this your first day on this site?

lol you don't understand how this works do you? bruh you can't just pull out hard cock and start fuckin her

you gotta take some time for comfort, fo shit like kissing her cheek and putting your arm around her and shit. eventually you start going at it as the movie plays

dude if her IQ is close to 100, that shit won't matter. I can't even believe how popular Netflix is, given its content is garbage. Just another of the 100000000000 signs humanity is fucked.

imagine telling your dad that you can't fuck a girl without playing a film on the TV first

You've never had sex before have you? When you hang out with a girl for the first time and both want to fuck you don't just invite her in and then pull your pants off. Watching movies is like 99% of first dates that end in sex.

I use it to watch star trek.

If she's truly dtf she won't care

it's gotta have a few decent selections. Just saying, last 10 times I was somewhere where the people watched Netflix regularly, the content was so bad I had to judge the people as idiots for consuming it.

>Why yes, I only watch kinos on Kodi

Attached: 1561161206674.jpg (1080x1331, 135K)

Brazil is shit