Peter remember with great power

Peter remember with great power...

Attached: Uncleben.jpg (300x226, 29K)

Not funny. Never funny.

...comes great responsibility to protect trans kids and other marginalized groups.

Attached: 1552857777237.jpg (2048x1300, 372K)

N word

...comes great whiteness

I'll always remember hearing that line, it really was a different time back then.

racism

Whoa, this movie was really woke for its time.

comes great responsibility. We have to use our white privilege to serve and help those who do not have, Peter. We, white people, have stolen from and abused people of color for far too long. It's time to make amends, Peter. It's time to right the wrongs of our ancestors. This is why I've been campaigning to bring more refugees from Africa. Diversity is our strength, Peter and it's about time somebody other than straight white men ran this country.

>Peter, remember that the six million did happen, and it's your holy duty to top that.
The movie was never consistent with if the holocaust actually happened or not.

Comes great pussy.

Jesus you must be an absolute doll to be around

Attached: nofun.jpg (488x516, 91K)

wtf Raimi that was a complete shift in tone

Studio medaling in post production

Attached: 656454768.jpg (1280x800, 89K)

...comes white supremacy.

... C-comes, aw shit just dont let that incel murder me boy!

>This Sunday... the postman is going to deliver a package to the house. Don't let your Aunt see it. Dispose of it immediately. It's a realistic latex sex doll in the shape of a 5 year old child. A child, Peter. Yes, I couldn't resist the cunny. I craved and I coveted and I yearned. That wave of unsolved child abductions 10 years ago here in New York? That was me, Pete. Your uncle Ben. But I've changed my ways. I've changed, and you can too. Recently, I felt that evil fire rekindle deep inside me. I feared of relapsing so I ordered the doll to quench those urges without hurting another soul. They are made in the Philippines by master craftsmen and modeled after real kids. The shipping alone is over 2,000 dollars, Pete. I emptied your college fund for that doll, Peter. Forgive me, Pet-

Attached: uncle bean.jpg (513x398, 34K)

SUBVERTED

This!!! So much this!

based

havent seen this meme in YEARS

Comes sneed

it was a different time

Attached: 158747345686.gif (360x202, 843K)

>Not funny. Never funny.

Attached: 1537372183556.jpg (153x337, 23K)

>medaling
Lmao. Stick to posting frogs and wojaks

>putting grammar on a pedal stool

kek this seething mong

Attached: 1559858323280.jpg (2048x1536, 579K)

lol