I tried installing Netflix a few years back, but I needed a credit card which I didn't have

I tried installing Netflix a few years back, but I needed a credit card which I didn't have.

Attached: Jdjdjdjdnfnf.gif (278x246, 499K)

Other urls found in this thread:

netflix.com/gift-cards
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How old are you?

How the fuck do you not have a credit card? I was mailed my first credit card when I was 16. Back in the 90s.

Thank you

I have a debit card

>that gif
fucking hell thats just horrible

>falling for the credit jew
Based OP

You can most definitely use a debit card for netflix. In fact, I just got mailed a new debit card for my money market account that all my monthly bills ger paid from 2 months ago and my netflix subscription got cancelled. I havent renewed it.

>got my credit card recently.
>pay my balance
>credit score dropped

what the fuck??

Attached: 1362254354200.jpg (615x456, 31K)

you have a debit card meaning you have a bank account, make a privacy.com account then generate a $1 card and sign up for a trial over and over

You can use paypal

Don't use credit cards you retards

you need to stay in debt for a little bit to show you can payback the monthly fees

so I have to not pay the balance, get charged with late fees and then pay it all of it just to raise my credit score???

What the fuck is this shit

Imagine being this financially retarded. I have 30k worth of points generating cards in my wallet and carry 0$ balance on them all. And have hundreds of thousands of miles and points

just use a gift card
netflix.com/gift-cards

credit score is a jewish trick

Its probably because you checked your score. Or the card checked your score and you just saw it. Carrying a balance on rotating credit does not improve your score like morons here tell you. Carrying a balance on non rotating credit does though, like a mortgage or a car loan.

I don't want Netflix anymore, it's pozzed

Financial Literacy in High School taught me credit cards were evil. Watched Dave Ramsey everyday in that class.

Attached: Demons.gif (500x268, 1.31M)

Like a another user said, credit scores are a Jewish trick. But to answer your question, leaving a balance will not help your credit scores. All it will do is cost you money in the form of interest. The most important factor in credit scoring is always your payment history — whether or not you make all your payments on time. The second most important factor is your utilization rate, or balance-to-limit ratio. The lower your utilization rate, the better for your credit score.

You are a fucking moron. Credit cards are easily abused, but not evil. Just don't be retarded. I am poor as fuck, but essentially have 30k in my wallet at all times. It can get you out of a lot of shit. I bailed myself out of jail once with a phone call to an AMEX concierge.

All of this is correct. just download credit karma and just follow what they say
>tfw cucked out of 800+ credit score because I don't have enough open accounts and my average credit age is too young

>Doesn’t believe in credit cards
>Meanwhile I’m taking a $40k vacation funded on points
Yeahs avoid those schemes alright lads.

Would you like to:
>Spend money and receive a product
or
>Spend money and receive a product + free airline flights and hotel rooms
The financially illiterate really are their own worst enemies. Credit cards are only bad for people with no self control

That's a nice miles cash in. My miles are split between my amex and my capital one. Both have enough miles for Tahiti, but I need the the miles from the other for the rooms. And they refuse to play nice. I might just cash out the amex for a keys vacation and cancel it. They have the best customer service but I am getting tired of paying 200 dollars a yeat for it.

>credit score, AKA good goy points
they don't like it when you don't fall for their interest tricks

What AMEX do you have?

Just the regular platinum. Everyone starts with the gold so don't get discouraged boomer. Everyone gets bumped up to platinum after a year or two of payments.

credit cards are useful if youre responsible but first of all you dont install netflix and second you can pay for netflix with a debit card which i know because i do it myself

the gold is hot right now because of the "rose gold" color
platinum and Hilton aspire

Platinum isn’t a $200 annual fee and you’re a retard if you accept an upgrade to it instead of the 100k SUB.

gold is $250
PLAT is $550
Aspire is $450

the 100k bonus is gone, the only place it will pop up is card match