I live in Seattle, it's depressing as fuck

I live in Seattle, it's depressing as fuck

any good movies to cheer me up?

also where do you live ;-;

Attached: 171421-780x501.jpg (780x501, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bpAi70WWBlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I live in Seattle too. Summer's gonna be nice, user.
I recommend Lawrence of Arabia

Attached: WincoSunset.jpg (4032x1960, 1.93M)

I live in Seattle too. I hate the sunshine and daylight but I also hate it when it's cold and rainy. But mostly I just hate it here.

seattle became soulless when the supersonics moved

Attached: shawnkempseattle.jpg (641x610, 77K)

What's so depressing about it?

Dude. Leave for your own sanity. Seattle might be the worst fucking place I’ve ever been to. Depressing shithole full of libs who pride themselves on their shit music history.

Seattle would be nice without all the tent cities. Thanks lefty faggots

everything

new jersey. it's alright but everything is so tiresome.

I live in portland
how about "that thing you do"?

Attached: that_thing_you_do.jpg (530x434, 50K)

you seem nice

Yurofag here, for some reason I'm set on wanting to live in the Pacific North West; which are the best cities/towns? (Considering Canada also)

I lived right outside Seattle along the Puget Sound back in the 90s
sad to see it go to shit like the rest of america, though the homeless problem was apparent even back then and I was just a kid

better live outside a large city otherwise you'll see mostly insane lefties, crust punks, and homeless

rural oregon or something? depends what you're looking for

love this movie. the song is actually good

I live in Norway. We have oilbux and nature.

>leaving yurop for trashy US
are you fucking braindead?

Washington has nature too, thats the best part about it if you dont mind rain

Attached: file.png (1200x800, 1.75M)

been a longtime favorite, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't have the soundtrack

I moved out to Olympia, WA for work a few years back.
Immediately returned to Detroit when I was finished. Really sad when Detroit of all places makes Seattle, Tacoma and Oly look wretched.

No, he's redpilled. Yurop is shit and boring as fuck

I watched Chernobyl today, from episode 1 to 5. Not bad at all. Pic related is where I live.

Attached: u3.jpg (3000x2000, 2.63M)

I was in Seattle last summer. Lots of homeless, and many degenerates smoking weed. Wouldn't go back, but the national parks are really nice.

We all get our 'tains from the internet so who cares where you live?

terrible bait

I'm Swedish, this country has been on an ever steeper downward trajectory for 30 years I can't see myself having a family here

We'll see you around, buddy.

i don't understand how people get bummed out because of rain. I also live in WA state and I absolutely love the rain.

then move to another country in europe

rain is comfy. it also stops you from masturbating

doesn't bug me either, but I guess people go either way on it

Check out this documentary
You can watch it for free on YT.

>that KOMO 4 video BTFOing Seattle
Blew me away that got somehow produced

got a link to it?

>it also stops you from masturbating
How can I learn this trick?

Rural Ireland, internet is shit but couldn't live anywhere else

How often does it rain there? Is it UK tier? As a Croatian I think 2/7 rainy days per week would depress me. Love the landscape of Pacific nortwest tho.

See

holy shit
>america
not even fucking once

>uk tier
Probably not, no.
Right now it’s the rainiest it’s been since Winter

Attached: C59A44F7-577D-46B4-AB24-D05EC137BD66.jpg (750x987, 525K)

Oregon is the most boring state Ive ever been to. Portland seems like its trying so hard to be Seattle.

Oregon has some pretty neat stuff throughout but yeah not the most exciting. And pretty much right on the seattle part, with a bit of san fran mixed in

Portland sucks
Worst people in the country by a long shot

It really doesn't rain all that much.
People say it rains a bunch but they really mean it is overcast and damp all the time.
And that's in the valley where the cities are.

Attached: snapshot.jpg (1280x720, 269K)

LA fag here. Traffic is as atrocious as people say but you get used to it.

Watch Frasier

Seattle is comfy and the people aren't vapid normies

Let's switch places OP

Now imagine that but a quarter of them have been replaced with the most insufferable San Francisco economic refugees you can think of, and another quarter were replaced with the most rabid meth fueled hobos imaginable. This is the current state of Portland.

>software engineers who sit inside listening to NPR feeling smug about not being vapid normies aren't vapid normies themselves
Sure buddy

Can any Oregon fags give me the quick rundown on Eugene and Springfield. There's a lot of heroin addicts in Redding and my cousins tell me that most of the druggies there are acid and weed boomers.

>mostly college educated
>techies
>grasp of self awareness

florida is an intellectual devoid shithole in comparison filled with vapid douchebags and hoes trying to pose the south beach lifestyle

You guys still have the seahawks

coastal cities have drug problems too, meth mainly

London
Full of pakis, indians, niggers and junkies.
Paradise on earth

Attached: 1531906155768.png (210x330, 126K)

Frasier

This entire country sucks balls but the places that are supposedly better or, rather, filled with a higher calibre of person are often the most disappointing. You can't escape it, so just accept it

Lived in Seattle for 7 years and hated every moment of it. Most depressing time of my entire life

Houston
I'm convinced I'm the last remaining white person

why is seattle such a shithole? besides being run by liberals. Doesn't it get too cold in the winter for large populations of bums?

Greatest city that ever was or will be

Attached: Rotterdamdeluxe-skyline[1].jpg (940x400, 555K)

this photo makes it look pretty comfy ngl

I spent like 10 minutes going through and looking at every detail of that pic. Looks comfy as fuck. Where is it?

me and friends visited seattle and portland from europe
seattle was amazing
portland was the worst place we had ever been
seattle felt huge, big sky scrapers, looks bigger than any european city. it had that NY feel. i got stoned and walked around town, it was amazing. then the nights out were incredible, so much buzz, laughter, crowsd and good fu. walking home drunk af was incredible under all the sky scrapers. morning drinks, dinner, and back out to party. went to that boeing museum too. portland was the worst place i have ever been. we arrive and its dark everywhere, no street lights, our hotel was like a haunted, derelict house with no fun or laughter allowed. there was even a curfew. walking the streets trying to find fun/drink/people was so creepy, silent and dark. we walked through most of the city centre and couldnt find a single bar, or find anyone walking, or see any groups of guys/girls chatting or queueing up/smoking at a bar. there was literally nothing going on. we left early and instead of spending 4-5 days in portland we spent 1.5

I exist in Los Angeles, which is a billion times worse than Seattle.

I watch "The Wild Bunch" a lot, cuz the 4 white dudes slaughter 200 Mexicans at the end of it.

I live in Chicago. Pretty comfy here and great food. We get a bad rep because of niggers but it's actually a great town.

New Yorker here.

It's a shithole, but it's my shithole.

Portland sucks because they only have lights on one side of the street in many places to save money and shit closes at like 9 PM. Seattle's homeless/junkie problem is far worse than Portland's though.

every liberal state on the west coast is being hammered with homeless because leftists suck at running cities, they just take credit for capitalists that make money there while ruining everything with dogshit policies

What years?

Looks comfy desu

I live in Idaho and it's incredibly boring, after having lived in places like Raleigh, NC and Denver, CO. It's pretty though.

Watch Branded to Kill. That was fun.

it's not really your shithole unless you're some kind of 56% mutt

Attached: pas3ebddq8y11.jpg (3024x4032, 1.1M)

fuck off, we’re full

if you're going to san francisco
wear a meth pipe in your hair

2006-2013

God I fucking hate niggers

comfy
add some neons and wacky haircuts and you got your cyberpunk town famalam

does anyone live in a wooden shack in the middle of the forests?

>posts pic of BART train
i mean hey the MTA is a shit show but please dont loop us in with the west coats faggots

>mfw surrounded by stupid democrats in tacoma

this city was based before the "im not a racist" white liberals ironically kicked out the nigs

Attached: 0333.jpg (2327x3496, 641K)

literally city councils are filled with people who don't really give a shit and want to pad their resumes and their policies are "give homeless people unlimited arrests but no prosecution unless it's murder"

I thought Tacoma was like 75% Mexicans?
t. Drives through Tacoma as fast as possible

Watch like water for chocolate.

Pic related is where I live

Attached: Comfy.jpg (740x486, 87K)

>Nigger smoking crack on the train
>That söyboy bugman on the left standing there awkwardly thinking "what beautiful vibrant diversity, I love the hustle and bustle of the big city!"

>city was already diverse
>white liberals moved in and kick them out
>city becomes more white
>they start complaining its too white and demand diversity
>repeat

>used to think that rural villages were comfy
>now unironically want to live in a big metropolitan city in a 5ft appartement for top comfy

Attached: night_city_aerial_view_tokyo_129474_3840x2160.jpg (3840x2160, 2.76M)

I live in Stockholm and it's a beautiful city. Especially during summer. I love it.

I recommend Investigation of a Citizen Above Suspicion if for no other reason than I watched it recently and it's great

Attached: utflykt-nara-stockholm-sommar-980x515-c.jpg (980x515, 196K)

He's just standing there. How do you infer all that from a side pic of guy where you can't even see his face?

I really liked The Square, Stockholm got showed as the diverse utopia it is.

Sounds like you have Stockholm syndrome

cope

Go back to /pol/ your kind isn't welcome here

Ironically, two thirds of that film is shot in Gothenburg (I worked on it)

I live a bit south of Seattle and prefer the rainy, overcast days as well. Too bad we don't get heavy showers all that often.

Winters in western WA aren't that cold, they just feel worse than they are because of the damp/wet. The weather is generally pretty temperate here.

sarasota here
recent;y watched A Silent Voice, is pretty good

Attached: sarasota.png (1080x529, 837K)

Attached: 1505818253657.jpg (546x700, 136K)

Looks like GTA: Vice City

His skull and body.

if you think seattle is bad try living in northern virginia. you'll want to end your life as quickly as possible.

Based. Its comfy here.

Topsy-Turvy. It's really delightful and comfy.

Also, Countryside surrounding Stockholm.
It's pretty sweet.
>fairly close to Stockholm so basically close to everything you might ever need
>still far enough into the countryside so I don't have to suffer from the degeneracy of the city, everyone here is friendly and white, the occasional Thai bride aside
>despite living in the sticks the average income is among the highest in the country
>absolutely teeming with history

Attached: topsy-turvy-movie-poster-1999-1020233314.jpg (580x860, 159K)

Altis, by the looks of it

Not the guy you're asking but I know it's Izola, Slovenia. Its south of Triest.

I used to live there back in the mid-90s. I don't even want to imagine what it's like now.

Did a wiki search and it looks comfy. What's up with it?

I live in leaf Seattle. The housing market is completely fucked but aside from that it's nice and not nearly as much of a shithole as people here on Yea Forums make it out to be. I still live with my parents but they don't mind and we own our house so I'm going to keep riding this train for as long as I can.

Attached: A FUCKING LEAF.png (585x560, 194K)

I was there last week to watch the Brewers v Astros. That city is fucking terrible. And yeah, there is literally 5 million beaners there.

If you like Somalis, liberal suicide pacts, and completely explicit anti-white (and frankly anti-human) anger you'll love it.

Doubt you'll get to raise a family in the US either, faggot

Bradenton here, hey neighborino

Cant see hollywood 20 though

Get off of 4channel Barrack.

Seattle was not wheelchair friendly at all.
2/10 city would not go back.

Any good movies about rural northwest America that capture this feel? I already seen Goonies and Stand By Me.

Attached: 1473093616182.jpg (1600x1060, 315K)

It, maybe some serial killer movies?

Most of Lynch's stuff
It follows, although not that good

super 8

what part? location is key, some parts are very shitholey

>we own our house
You don’t own shit NEET

It Follows was in Detroit

the house that jack built has a screen that looks exactly like this

What the hell man, you're micromachines?

Lol this faggot can't use his legs haha

KOMO tore them a new one but the council won't do shit, they just want everyone to get tired and move out so their rich friends can buy all the property for cheap just like in LA and San Fagcisco

I live in milan, big city by european standards. When it rains the armosphere is almost noir, i'm not happy and not sad, i'm just here to study. Made zero friends in eight monts living here.

If you take a train there are pretty good place in a. 60km radius, pic related

Attached: PSX_20190608_193627.jpg (3648x2736, 2.39M)

i dare you to come and live for a month in Mexico, i assure you you will be running back to Seattle with a fresh new take on things. You had the privilege to be born in America and you're acting like a fucking brat, give me a break would you? I have to bust my balls 3 times as hard as you to even have a little chance of having half a decent living situation you could achieve by just working at mcdonalds.

Seattle looks comfy as fuck though

seattle is a great city. be grateful that you live there.

t. trapped in San Francisco

Fuck off, we're full. I hate Europeans so fucking much

high fidelity kinda.
garden state.

Dobar dan.

The good old "there's nothing to complain about because someone somewhere has it worse than you" argument. Since Haiti and Liberia exist, I suppose that means you ought to stop bitching about your hardships in Mexico

>Seattle
>NY feel
I take it you haven't been to New York City and it you have then you are retarded

I was born in Seattle when shit was cheap.

Now I have to pay $2,000 a month for an apartment in the neighborhood where I grew up. Fuck all of you.

I can't walk no bully

it's not the rain, it's the overcast weather

Please don’t come here its already extremely gay and liberal here

Columbus OH. There's not a whole lot to do here.

>Seattle

What happened to this city? It was like the only nice, clean, and relatively safe American major city back in the mid 90s, now there's garbage, shit, drugs, and homeless people everywhere.

It rains way more in cities like Pittsburgh and St. Louis than Seattle and Portland

>every liberal state on the west coast is being hammered with homeless because leftists suck at running cities
It's actually because the weather in west coast cities is just far more hospitable for homeless living and it's illegal for us to just kill them or dump them in new mexico

>"give homeless people unlimited arrests but no prosecution unless it's murder"
And why is this a bad thing? Do you realize how much money it costs for trials+prison? Why do conservatives complain about taxes, but then promote policies that are massive burdens on tax payers?

And because Seattle, LA, NYC, and other coastal cities actually have money to support welfare and outreach. Unlike the dying Midwest shit holes where the homeless come from.

New Delhi. Comfy if you have money.

Just make friends you soulless faggot, Italians are pretty open.

>all these burgers ITT
yikes, no surprise this place is a shithole

>conservatives secretly believe global warming is happening and enable it to kill off the homeless population
based?

Seattle is shit these days. Too expensive, full of commie trannys and homeless. Amazon really did a number as well.

>go into thread about seattle
>HURR WHY IS EVERYONE AMERICAN

Attached: 'let.jpg (800x450, 45K)

>crescendo cut to black in the first 30 seconds
ffs

If you're looking for escapism, then try historical fiction kinos like the Seven Samurai.

I live in Idaho. Califags not allowed

Attached: todd with a gun.jpg (708x708, 41K)

Five Easy Pieces

This. Never seen so many trannies and faggots in my life when I went there.

I live in a small American town but I spend all day here. Yea Forums is my city.

4th generation seattleite here

grow up nancy-boys its not as bad as you are portraying it

Is this suppose to be progressive?

WAfags, did this actually air on TV? I haven’t watched tv this year

having welfare is good..
can only imagine your nose being up in the air when you typed that.
also since these cities are liberally run.
The law doesn't apply to the homeless, they are booked and thrown right back out to the street, cops stop bothering doing anything.

Hey fren me too

It did and the city council seethed

KOMO is owned and shils for sinclair broadcasting group

you know those ones who give all their news anchors a script to read from to promote their agenda. basically only the retards living in puyallup and auburn take them serious

I'm living in Arkansas for the next few years, I'm not excited about it because it's so flat and humid and everyone is fat and stupid. Is seattle really worse? I was dreaming of moving there

its one libertarian fag who shills the KOMO piece and posts it whenever Seattle is brought up

Any Denver inhabitants here? Moved here from Atlanta, it is so much better here

Attached: 20190601_192022.jpg (4608x3456, 3.74M)

Yet another western WA resident here, out in the suburbs. I'm watching Carrie right now. I saw Toy Story 4 earlier today. It was okay. It's been rainy all day, a perfect day for movies.

Based

>Do you realize how much money it costs for trials+prison?
if conservatives were given free reign, homeless would be shot with a captive bolt gun and thrown in a ditch. don't get me wrong, it would suck for other reasons, but this isn't an argument you can hold against them.

I hate to say, "Fuck Off, We're Full." but the Puget Sound seriously is. 405 and I-5 are jammed with traffic even at 8:30 in the evening. Amazon completely fucked the housing market and anyone building new housing is tearing down old homes to put up cereal box condos. Pretty much the only place you'd be able to afford to live that's not psycho rural is Puyallup or Burien. Puyallup's still pretty rural and Burien's nickname is "rat city".
Oregon is pretty much all hippies for the length of the Willamette valley, and outside of the valley is rednecks and nothing to do.

lol everett. it hasnt rained down in seattle all day

Currently living near Paris, want to move in US, what are the comfiest cities in MURICA ?

Almost everyone that runs for city council are real estate speculators that are trying to ruin certain areas to buy up houses and tear them down to build developments. Then they get their shills to bitch about "NIMBYs" anytime they get called out on it.
Worst was in Tacoma where a councilman rewrote a zoning law so after he retired he could tear down his building in the middle of the "cute little shops" historical shopping district and replace it with an 8 story condo without any parking. Seriously the shit's an eyesore.

The liberal shit is a meme that /pol/ regurgitates to feel good about themselves, the truth is that the city councils in SanFag/LA/Seattle are insidious cryptokikes that want everyone to move away after they get tired of the hobos so they can buy their property for cheap and build rat box condos in their place.

I certainly don't live in Everrot. I will be moving to Brier or Mountlake Terrace or Edmonds in the next six months or so.

>mentions insidious cryptokikes in the same post he complains about /pol/
based