Previously on The Shield™

>Previously on The Shield™

Attached: 1402119772691.jpg (512x385, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r2aINQduzqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*wah wah*

Me on the right

Me on far left

poor aceveda

would have been funny if the other guy sat down and played in a gadda da vida on the organ

Is the shield worth watching? Is it better than the wire?

> I guess enough painkillers can make even the worst kind of hurt go away. The thing you need to know is that Mara was innocent, and Jackson was innocent. They didn't know what they were drinking, and their last moments together were happy ones. They left the way I first found them, perfect and innocent. They were innocent; they're in heaven now, and we'll always be a family. The guilty ones are me and Vic. Vic led, but I kept following. I don't think one's worse than the other, but we made each other into something worse than our individual selves. I wish I'd never met him. I see it all now, there's no apologies I can make, no explanations I can give. I was who I was, and I can't be that person anymore. I can't let myself...

in no way is it better than the wire and it kind of sticks to the same formula after a while. the last season is pretty great though and overall it's definitely worth watching.

Isn’t this still pretty weak blackmail Vic uses against Aceveda? Would pictures spreading of him sucking dick really stop people from supporting him? He could’ve just explained the situation

>in no way is it better than the wire

lol get the fuck outta here redditor. The Wire is fucking shit compared to The Shield

not really. good premise, but the show is dull and never really goes anywhere. as the other user said the wire is much better

>being forced to suck dick
>not biting it off mid-suck
sure you get a bullet in your brain but now this faggot has to live as an eunuch until his untimely demise.

The Sneed™

Just watch it already, its better than most shit that aired since the finale

imagine dying with dick, blood and cum in your mouth

Watch southland instead

Attached: 14-southland-040411.jpg (400x264, 32K)

It's incredibly good. The Wire is just a meme.

Attached: dark_souls_players.jpg (720x540, 76K)

>"Thanks man my favorite!"

Did he really have to get him excited with his favorite sandwich? Why not disappoint him with some nasty shit like egg salad?

Attached: Lem.png (560x315, 172K)

i resent that they cut that scene just when it was getting good

i mean imagine making a figure of authority literally and symbolically suck your dick

>nasty shit like egg salad
egg salad is great faggot

I'm dead. I don't give a shit.

I bet you like girls to have dicks

Fuck Gotham I am still mad they cancelled Southland

>bailey jay will never bounce her dick on your tongue

Attached: 1558320329779.jpg (666x636, 99K)

Attached: pissing intensifies.jpg (1920x1080, 875K)

Attached: 1561319457832.jpg (512x385, 41K)

Based piss poster

Can someone post a video of this?

>nasty shit like egg salad
fuck outta here

>Formerly on The Sneed™

youtube.com/watch?v=r2aINQduzqM

Thanks

What if instead of Michael Chikis as Detective Vic Mackey it's Michael Dickless as Detective Dick Lackey

Corrine had a nice butt, why did he cheat?

>Uhh that's pretty gay bro

It's better than breaking bad though that's not saying much

[citation needed]

Shane was a retard. All of season 4,5,6, and 7 was Vick dealing with Shane being a retard. Btw the wire is a superior show but the shield has its moments.

No the wire is better. I only watched the wire once but i’d certainly see it a few more times because it’s kino. The Shield is a one time deal. The first 3 seasons are good, the rest are boring.

Shane did exactly what Vic would have done, but because he beat Vic to the punch, Vic got to act superior about it. In the end, Vic was just a rat who sold his friends out for himself.

The Wire is Overrated: The Show.

It was a different time

Aceveda was running for office, and his base was mostly minorities, who are notoriously homophobic. It would have destroyed him.

any man or woman who gives blowjobs is not respectable

Attached: 1540571699465.gif (480x238, 415K)

Attached: YvoAOSw.jpg (1157x919, 54K)

>chief... what does it taste like?

Watch out!

Attached: mario piano.jpg (600x450, 34K)

eh, i understand vics position

idk, still better than most chicks he fucked

Spiderwhore was best

Attached: MV5BMTQ0NTExNzY0MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTgyOTg3MQ@@._V1_.jpg (640x480, 40K)

Did he ever get to fuck Tina? Because that would be a step up for sure.

>never really goes anywhere
What the fuck did you watch

>never really goes anywhere
What a stupid asshole

THIS GUY

Explain pls

HOW COULD HE LET THAT HAPPEN???!!!!

Attached: 4x12_Aurora_Aceveda.jpg (200x213, 5K)

Never goes anywhere? You dumb nigger it's one of the only television crime series to actually have the balls to change the status quo and develop things over time. I have never seen a show where so many characters were dealt consequences for their actions, and where death was dealt so freely. The Shield was the show Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, and all the other try hard TV dramas wish they were. And it was like that from the very first episode.

HE MADE YOU... SUCK?

SWEET BUTTAH

Nah, iirc the only one who tapped that was Kevin.
the hottest Vic fucked were the dog chick and Kavanaugh retarded wife

Gina Torres is 10/10 and the best fuck on the show.

>I'm tired of feeling like I was raped too
how did they get away with this?

The car thief girl is also hot as fuck.

There was no twitter back then. All we really had was Xanga.

Worst opinion on this entire board and full of misinformation.

Reminder that Lem deserved it and Shane never did anything wrong.

Lem would have turned them in, he was just working up to it. He was already moving the goal post on what kind of deal he was willing to cut for himself, it was only a matter of time.

WALKING TALKING PUSY

I don't think how hard it would be to bite someone's dick off. You certainly couldn't do it if you were shot in the head as soon as you bit down. At best you'd leave some cuts and a serious bruise.

yeaaaahhhhhhh

Just another day

The Wire is mostly a meme that people pretend to like. The Shield is much more enjoyable and fast-paced without sacrificing good writing and characters. The whole show is just pure chad energy, Michael Chikilis and Walton Goggins are unbelievably entertaining to watch in their roles. Highly recommend.

Attached: The-Shield-2002.jpg (1024x576, 83K)

Better than the wire

Fuck man...