CAST THE MCU'S SINISTER SIX

Swap Kraven for Green Goblin since he's with Sony.

Attached: Sinister Six.png (719x558, 538K)

Grow the fuck up.

What a fucking great job is Peter doing with his secret identity, now that both his enemies know his identity. What a fucking idiot.

You're going to love the ending of the next movie.

Jason Momoa as Kraven.

Attached: Capekino.png (1200x630, 1.03M)

There hasn't been a single Spidey film where at least one person doesn't learn his identity, the worst offender of course being Spider-Man 2 with Ock, Mary Jane, and an entire fucking subway car of people.

Is there ANY superhero movie where at least one person doesn't find out the hero's secret identity, though?

If you want to go back before superhero movies really took off as a genre, Superman I, III, and IV. Since the first X-Men movie? That's tough. In the MCU, Pete's the only one trying to keep his identity a secret and he's fucked that up multiple times. DCEU, everyone's identity is revealed at some point or they don't care. Fuck, I don't know. Those Nic Cage Ghost Rider movies maybe? Haven't seen them since they came out though.

Attached: Fantastic Four.jpg (896x542, 174K)

Doc Ock: Jonah Hill
Electro: Bill Hader
Kraven: Christian Bale
Sandman: Sam Worthington

I KNEW IT.

THE ME AND THE BOYS MEME WAS A FAKE MEME BY A MOVIE STUDIO TO PROMOTE THIS MOVIE

I KNEW IT

I KNEW IT

I KNEW IT

I KNEW IT

I KNEW IT!

>green goblin and doctor octopus on the same team
this is going to end well

What a shit tier sinister six

Very nice
I prefer Gerard Butler for Kraven, Joel Kinnaman as Electro, and Jared Harris as Doc Ock. Pretty sure they’re doing a bastardized version of Sandman in Far From Home. I think that someone like Bradley Cooper or Matthew McConaughey would make a good Osborn

Attached: F7A0E727-ED6D-4C4A-B7F7-891815240273.jpg (400x400, 36K)

DO COCK

based

Cringe.

You now 2 of them will be black
The question now is:
Who?

>Gerard Butler for Kraven
Too old.

>Joel Kinnaman as Electro
Too chad.

>Jared Harris as Doc Ock
Too old, but could still work.

>Bradley Cooper or Matthew McConaughey would make a good Osborn
Both great choices, actually.

Doctor Octopus and Kraven.

sony's already making a kraven movie

alfred molina still would be a good doc cock
also, would help with the diversity quota

Read the OP.

Kino.

Kraven? I thought Scorpio was one of them, or that rhyno.
>Not a capeshit literate.

Accurate.

Fpbp

>Sinister Six
>no Shocker

Attached: ShockerProfilePic.jpg (367x634, 316K)

>4 white dudes

yeah, that's not going to happen.

Doc Ock - Mark Addy
Shocker instead of Elektro - Nacho from BCS
Kraven - Hugh Jackman
Lady Beetle - I don't think they go with Sandman so some half black actress

They're villains, so it's okay.

I haven't watched the MCU movies.
Are the Spiderman ones good?
Also, how is he introduced? I watched the supposed first scene on youtube and he just popped into a fight.
Isn't there a origin movie? Did he get the powers offscreen?

>I'm a shocker. I shock people.

There’s only been one Spider-Man so far and it’s mediocre, marginally better than the Garfield films but vastly inferior to Raimi’s. The next one comes out in a couple weeks and looks really, really lazy and bad
He’s introduced in Captain America 3 when Tony says he knows a guy and just shows up at Peter’s house. Literally nothing about his origin is covered, he gets powers off-screen, and Uncle Ben is never seen and only grudgingly acknowledged. The flicks are primarily focused on attempts at humor like Pete getting called ‘Penis Parker’ and Iron Man wanting to fuck Peter’s aunt

>Using the art from Avengers Alliance in your pic
Nice. That game was way too good for a FB game. Anyways, Mark Hamill as Doc Ock and Negan's actor as Kraven would be kino. If Osborn gets in then maybe Bryan Cranston? Then again he might be too old. And if osborn gets in i'd rather he shows up as the iron patriot with the dark avengers instead of the sinister six.
>Nacho from BCS
That guy already played Scorpion in Homecoming, user. No way he's gonna be the shocker.