Why is this episode so hated? I thought it was pretty clever and the jokes were hilarious

Why is this episode so hated? I thought it was pretty clever and the jokes were hilarious.

Attached: 02FAB697-D1A1-4D73-9AE5-35F63B1919DC.png (235x176, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5PrNjlz8kps
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its not. id give it a 7, 8 max

just a terrible twist that served no good purpose for the character.

It was made in Guatemala.

It's not bad it's just shit compared to the greats like "E-I-E-I (Annoyed Grunt)"

sneed

>Formerly Armin Tanzarian

finaly thank you

Its not canon anyway

Attached: STEAMED.png (321x791, 121K)

Is this twist ever brought up again in any other episode? If not I don’t see why it’s such a big deal. Just ignore this one episode

It marked the beginning where Simpsons writers really started to play with and ignore canon. Skinners enitre backstory was changed for a one off joke that was subsequently ignored. It seems silly now but back then people were a bit more invested in Simpsons characters and got pissed when writers messed with them.

I remember Lisa calling him out on it in some episode that did a similar thing.

Why is this episode so hated? I thought it was pretty clever and the jokes were hilarious.

Attached: Sneed.png (250x188, 67K)

yeah, people got really pissed when they changed the backstory of sneed's store

That's exactly why it's so hated
It served no purpose at all

What am I looking at?

I don't get it. The store is a farming town in the middle of nowhere. Why would the store be a brothel providing suck and fucks just because the previous owners name is Chuck? Why an absurdly contrived premise for an awful "joke"

Hehe . . . meme

Attached: meme.png (493x293, 159K)

Hehe . . . sneed

>Sneedmore Chucker
Why did they give him such a ridiculous name?

fuck... this is based

S _11 E _5_

That’s the joke, user. It’s making fun of autistic robots. “BLEEP BLOOP BASED ON EXTRAPOLATED DATA [RE: SNEED=FEED/SEED] IT IS 99% PROBABLE CHUCK=FUCK/SUCK” Nobody thinks like that in real life, the neurotypical writers were just having a laugh at the impossible thought of somebody interpreting it that way.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5PrNjlz8kps