Zoomers will be “literally who?” When he dies

Zoomers will be “literally who?” When he dies.

Attached: E7490E4D-A879-4CE2-B63E-B62F85576B49.jpg (220x304, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nkqF0EED6AA
variety.com/2019/film/news/olivia-wilde-jon-hamm-richard-jewell-clint-eastwood-1203245570/&ved=0ahUKEwjA-ejduoDjAhWfQxUIHTHmC90QqQIITigBMAU&usg=AOvVaw0ujp0BPRGhrJro1Xn2KgYF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literally who?

DaFeelz

Don't be stupid. Everyone knows who John Wayne is.

that's Gene Hackman idiot

>that's Gene Hackman idiot
Don't be a retard, everyone knows Charles Bronson when they see him

Attached: dirty harry.jpg (1267x1000, 199K)

Yeah but only because he’s a conservative. They all know who he is.

>that time he sat john cena down in a chair and pretended he was obama

Boy, I can't wait for the Dirty Harry remake where the title character is a pink-haired chubby Asian cop waddling around SF grumbling about problematic white men

he's a gun fucking conservative who literally shoots people in the back in his movies. fuck him

alan alda rot in hell, you commie

>implying it won't be a Netflix series called Dirty Harriet

>jazz funk intensifies
youtu.be/nkqF0EED6AA

Wrong they'll call him racist or something

He's overrated. Dirty Harry was just odd. What the fuck was up with that villain? Autism? I guess you had to be around in the 70's to get it. But it just seemed like shitty boomercore. Gran Torino was excellent, but only as a comedy and education series in historical racial slurs. Now he's walking around playing the tough guy, even though he's still ultimately a Hollywood boomer that allowed his state to be overrun my cholos, so hey, good job, Clint.

so were you when people from the black & white era of movies died

grow the fuck up Xer

Who cares what a demographic that cannot even afford to live without government assistance has to say about anything?

Good. He's a faggot and the fewer racist cuckservatives in this world, the better.

best James Bond

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

3/10

>my cholos
Simon ese

Attached: 300x300.jpg (400x300, 31K)

Isn't that the old man that talked to an empty chair?

Wait, Lee Van Cleef is still alive?

variety.com/2019/film/news/olivia-wilde-jon-hamm-richard-jewell-clint-eastwood-1203245570/&ved=0ahUKEwjA-ejduoDjAhWfQxUIHTHmC90QqQIITigBMAU&usg=AOvVaw0ujp0BPRGhrJro1Xn2KgYF

I think zoomers will die before him

user......I......

Well at least Ronnie James Dio and Robin Williams are still kicking. Have heard any news on them?