What does Yea Forums think of Jane Levy?

What does Yea Forums think of Jane Levy?

Attached: 1559147226372.png (828x1104, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RecZrL0EHVg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Very sneedy

She’s a fucking fuck pig and I’d like fuck her and eat her fuck

I dont know about Yea Forums but my dick thinks very highly of her

This. Her nudes were better than anything else she's put out

She NEEDS to sit on my face.

a cute!
a smol!
a brap!

Attached: jane brapy.webm (640x1136, 2.87M)

Jane is so cute it hurts. Even in her autismo interviews.

Attached: 1491121890092.jpg (1080x938, 93K)

cute

Attached: 1559172786715.jpg (3130x2075, 2.25M)

I would pay serious money to see her in a scene with Dredd

She used to be cute but now looks like a middle age bartender who has an opioid problem and fucks truck drivers

>29 yrs old
holy yikes wtf is wrong with you?

Attached: 8af23c54c4c07ae339df8c07fb6da717.jpg (576x590, 54K)

she cute

Attached: 1559165932013.jpg (612x612, 131K)

>we need Emma Stone bu-
>I know just the girl

Stone:
- taller, prettier
- better physique: works out regularly and keeps a fit, healthy body
- tight, shapely ass
- high-iq feet (rare "gorgeous" rating on wikifeet)
- smart, charming, funny; uses no social media
- has won an oscar and a golden globe; highest paid actress in the world in 2017

Levy:
- garden-gnome sized womanlet
- short, stubby legs
- lazy, never works out
- flabby ass
- low-intelligence
- spends whole day posting dumb shit on social media, ranting about Trump and abortion
- eats unhealthy
- alcoholic
- bad actress
- low-iq feet
- had a divorce at the age of 21(!)
- jewish, yet still fails at making it big in Hollywood

Attached: 1550166193807.jpg (960x540, 52K)

she needs to be Batgirl

Attached: batgirl_by_dawidarte-d80v15r.png (1016x1375, 391K)

>thanks for picking me up all those Steele Reserves, user! why don't you come back to my house and we can share a few?
what do?

Attached: 0002_f_28429.jpg (4272x5778, 2.84M)

Stone's oscar is laughable if you have ever watched a musical before. And yes she is very pretty but in a completely different way from Jane. Especially on your feet critique. Emma has the more common esoteric foot. I do not deny they are gorgeous. But Jane's whole lower body is the smol qt3.14159 archetype. From her bubble butt to her wide cute feet.

a fairly limited actress, and her looks and freshness are starting to go

emma is pepina
jane is apua

Attached: 1484734130731.png (1465x1209, 288K)

Cute. Might watch Suburgatory again

Come back to her house and share a few. What a dumb question.

Depends, what kino are we going to watch with them?

You would think the newcomer teenagers would have ruined such a great ensemble cast, but it was Jeremy Sisto that was unwatchable since episode 1. Sheila Shay was the funniest one though.

Attached: 1459183840616.webm (1024x572, 1.74M)

Attached: Jane Levy What If S01E01 [998-16.45.500].webm (1000x1000, 2.65M)

prime

Fun Size, of course!

>dumb question
how do you know she isn't some creeper who is going to get you black out drunk and steal your kidneys? do you just hop inside of strangers cars too, buddy?

Attached: Jane Levy photo-027.jpg (2396x3000, 766K)

Attached: Jane Levy What If S01E04 [40.52.450-41.09.676].webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Their faces are similar, but Emma's crosses into frog territory while Jane's doesn't. I've always been kinda baffled that people find Emma so pretty.

holy shit this. She needs to be a love interest of a black man.

Attached: jane-levy-social-media-pics-september-2017-8.jpg (1280x2276, 206K)

Post nudes

Her mouth wrinkles are not as bad as Emma Stone's.

No

Attached: 1517666621963.jpg (1080x1080, 176K)

Attached: 56.webm (1280x536, 2.89M)

very cute and very small

She smol

Attached: 57.webm (1280x536, 2.81M)

She was hot in shameless and made a poor career choice in leaving

Imagine young Jane and her being your gf. Just imagine lads

Attached: 1517692628588.png (656x755, 39K)

I would have never known who she was. I have no idea who plays whore #1 through whore #7 on shameless.

she has such beautiful eyes

she looks like a cumslut slampig

retard

Attached: 1472255089753.jpg (611x611, 158K)

she is under the legal smolness limit and will be detained, processed and released into the custody of a proper tall woman to use as she pleases

total cumslut

Poor mans Emma Stone.

I would be so happy, I would get out of bed everyday at 7am
and feel alive and be nice to every everyday if
was my gf. Life would be wonderful and amazing.

Attached: 1461761861666.png (247x253, 136K)

this was nice, you really don't see enough back worship in films

This. Jane has failed one height inspection too many

Attached: 1555348783257.jpg (1383x2048, 1.45M)

Attached: 1558703676258.webm (1200x1080, 2.8M)

>Even in her autismo interviews.
What?

Google "craig ferguson jane levy". Its actually where the jane levy is retarded meme started, although her recent casting choices have re enforced it.

Theres only 2, but the one about her booger wall has always endeared her to me. Because I also had a booger wall.

Lewd and rude

she's hot but those stumpy legs are just weird looking

She played Mickey's sister Mandy in season 1

Seeing her IRL is a trip. Her big head and short legs really really make her look like a stretched midge

Solution for the womanlet problem:
Have Jane as your smol gf but impregnate a tall woman like Debicki and have her bear your children in Levy's place
Levy will understand that it's for the best and try to raise your eventual tall daughter as if she were her own

>- jewish, yet still fails at making it big in Hollywood
ouch

What's this movie

>MUH FUN SIZED WAIFU
girls under a certain height don't feel like wife material and just feel like you're a pedo

Attached: D45C2ABE-E8BF-400E-B934-3CFDA7489B88.jpg (750x1035, 404K)

>implying abortion is wrong

why are Jewish women so proud of having abortions?

I used to be pro-choice, but after seeing the glee with which women kill their babies I've had a change of heart.

Why do you call openly talking about it "being proud"? She's trying to destigmatize it.

yikes and a half muchachos

>abortions made me like have super powers guyz
>Persue
So the THIS is why people created the Steel Reserve meme

I would get her pregnant as fast as possible, Imagine the milk

Attached: 1519216856172.png (821x869, 36K)

I know what charachter she played. I am saying I dont know any of the other whores from that show because they only play whores. Everyone knows Jane because she played a very wholesome girl on a good comedy in ABC, not some whore on late night Showtime.

I cant believe she lost her virginity in high school. I was hoping she was still a virgin.

Attached: wtf.png (866x740, 582K)

It is

How?

>knowing what she needed
Dissociative personality

how is killing women wrong? if fetuses are leeches, so are women.

>Whore has unprotected sex
>Aborts the poor unwanted baby
Sick bitch should keep her legs closed.

There are countless women out there on 5 year long waiting lists willing to pay 100 grand for a white baby.

That doesn't really follow. Women, and men for that matter, have intelligence and cognizance. They're aware of themselves, they subjectively experience pain, etc. First/second trimester fetuses aren't much more than unthinking clumps of cells.

I'm quite sure there are more children/babies out there without parents than there are adults looking to adopt. I'm not sure why it often takes a long time to adopt, can you fill me in?

not really specially since IVF became a thing

Women (young ones, at least) are far more reproductively valuable than men. That's why male lives have always been cheaper.

D R O P P E D

what a harlot

Unwanted children normally enter the system around 4 years old. When their single moms get arrested for dumb shit. And no one wants those kids. They make up the foster care system.

But 75k is the going rate right now for a fresh baby in the united states. Hell, some couples will even pay that much for a nigger baby as long as the transaction is private and the baby is American.

For some reason (i cant figure out who could be behins it) there is a lot of disinformation being spread about this on Yea Forums. But even hucksters on craigslist are promising 100k for babies.

>women
>intelligence
if they were so intelligent, they wouldn't be having such a hard time not getting pregnant and not killing their children.

The normal rate for an ivf surrogate is 75k. But that doesnt include room, board, and perks that they are offered. And it is a tough gig to get.

never dropped a waifu so fucking HARD in my life! Bye Felicia!

Imagine killing your child so can star in some shitty sitcoms lmao

Attached: boomer.jpg (725x482, 296K)

Are you implying women don't prefer their own designer babies to some trash whore's bastard who's already like 4-5 years old despite both costing the same?
There's a reason children don't get out of foster homes anymore.

Well, sounds like you know more about it than me. This still doesn't have a huge amount to do with abortion. Sure, plenty of women could give away their babies for adoption and I think there should probably be a bigger push for that to happen, but later term pregnancy and actually giving birth is, to put it lightly, difficult. I can see why lots of women wouldn't want to do it.

Look, you can meme about how women should just avoid getting pregnant all you want, but scientifically speaking, in terms of IQ and any other metric you'd like to name, women are intelligent and cognizant and able to feel physical and emotional pain.

Attached: x7wuDSazMtvmdzo405z3wWtrK6w_lmY3TxmbQGBPxAY.jpg (600x623, 24K)

Attached: 1534020776708.jpg (1080x1080, 267K)

Im not talking about the fucking half nigger babies in foster homes. Which get taken away after the toddler phase. Just like puppies at the pound, every baby under 9 months is nabbed up imidiately in the system. You have no fucking clue what you are talking about.
Yea sure pooping out a 9 pound live turd is scary. But imagine deciding to kill it instead. That is a woman tier descision.

>babies enter the system
Hahahah, just shut up idiot. Also you said it yourself, the few babies that do enter the system get snatched up immediately which means there's nowhere close to enough babies for everyone looking to adopt.
Couples and single women wouldn't pay out the ass to get pregnant through IVF if they actually wanted to wait for some bastard.

Wait isn't true that abortion is relatively cheap compared to adoption that costs a thousands of dollars?

Yeah they would. Everyone wants their own child.

thanks for reaffirming what I just said.

Bruh, imagine anybody eating her graveyard cunt out. Now that she’s outted herself no one wants to put their tongue on her haunted cooch.

Paying for an abortion is about 4k if you do it with a private doctor
Getting an abortion at planned parenthood costs about 200 dollars thanks to charity and your tax dollars
Giving up your baby at the fire station is free
Selling your baby nets on average 75k
Are you stupid? Refute my points. Any of them. For some reason jews are really into discrediting this.

>tequila
And dropped.

If I had an option to get paid that much for doing fuckall, I'd kill ten kids. With a claw hammer. I don't give a fuck.

sea oaks should have been picked up

Based, redpilled

Judge?

cumslut slampig is my favorite Diablo II miniboss

I enjoyed her leaked pictures.

Her best role
youtube.com/watch?v=RecZrL0EHVg

This is the most laughable shit ever. The absolute faggots on stage, the sax out of nowhere, the smoking in front of a no smoking sign.

I get what lynch was going for. But it is all the ironic pictures I took as a 19 year old. 20 fucking years ago. And this is what you lynchfags keep calling the best tv show in 20 years?

came here for this

absolutely qt slutty