Why did Drogon suddenly realize the throne (something he had never seen) was bad after being complicit in the deaths of...

Why did Drogon suddenly realize the throne (something he had never seen) was bad after being complicit in the deaths of millions as a mindless savage monster?
Why did the dragons get locked up for eating children and acting like animals if they were so smart?

Attached: C4D78CCB-31E8-412E-A5C0-BF3DC13D72ED.jpg (700x700, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pY_KP07s60s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought it was more like he burned the throne so jon couldn't have it or someone else

because the writing was shit

I think he has just angry, but for some reason he couldn't hurt Jon maybe cause he is a targarien, so as all children do he destroyed a random object to calm down.

The throne was making him stupid

D&D don't have writing degrees

STOP THINKING

Attached: E4B8A31E-22D7-41E9-9BDD-EAE29857BBED.jpg (1916x945, 238K)

I always got the impression that Drogon was supposed to be smarter than the other two but I think it mostly comes down to

>cucking to D&D by giving them the benefit of the doubt/ doing mental gymnastics for them
Have sex

Like they did with their Inherent Vice review?

why did not aegon simply create infinite thrones?

Why do you idiots continue to post

HES A TARGARYAN GE CANT BE BIRNEDD

He was burnt in the first season, its a major plot point in the first book.

Also hes not immune to the dragon literally mauling him

STFU

t. fucking retard who’s never read the books

>reads genre fiction
>calls others retarded

Yikes

Attached: 1558353114805.png (1030x2254, 2.07M)

>discusses a show based on genre fiction
>is surprised when people mention the shows source material
lol

Everyone look!
These are the people that defend Game of Thrones

Reminder that it is confirmed that nearly every ridiculous plot hole, strange character decision, etc, is literally just because D&D wanted to have the actor make 'a cool face'

The original ending to the Battle of the Bastards is a great example. Why didn't Sansa tell Jon about the Vale? D&D wanted Sansa to make a ''cool face''
Were the Umbers going to betray Ramsey?
Yup, but it was cut in order to film in ornithological order so Kit could make a ''cool face'' at the end.
And more
youtu.be/pY_KP07s60s

I'm not saying that.
What i'm saying is that Drogon doesn't want to hurt Targaryans. Because he instinctually views them as masters.

>cut in order to film in ornithological
Chronological***

There were wars fought where Targaryans were attacked by dragons in the history of the world

Thats like saying you dont want to kill your uncle because he murdered your mother in front of you

Sad to see.

magic

>it's explained in the books!

Not an argument

Why would the books excuse the show’s shitty writing?

drogon should have eaten dany. it would have been so much more provocative and true GoT style. realizing that these beasts are just hungry animals fighting for survival and have 0 empathy

Well, lets say my father kills my mother.
I would be hesitant in regards to killing him.

Attached: 1534726964422.png (777x1200, 616K)

Attached: 1554308739080.jpg (554x450, 66K)

Attached: 1536903702336.jpg (1122x1262, 121K)

Okay and you’re you. You haven’t burnt millions of men women and children alive while sacking a city.

You’re beat, give up

Dragons killed targaryens all the time you fucking idiot

Dude was just burning randomly in a direction other than in Jon's direction.

Dude didn't burn anything for a while.

Dude hit the chair and saw it melt, then focused his fire on the chair.

Dude did not directly target the chair... If you rewatch the scene, you'll see that.

The better question is why didn’t Jon immediately immolate while standing feet away from an open flame capable of melting a steel chair to sludge

Stop cucking to D&D with mental gymnastics

But he had a bond specifically with Jon

Drogon majored in Political Science and English Literature at Mereen University

That was Rhaegal, not Drogon.

Drogon literally gave him a death glance while he was kissing Dany

Terrible writing because they needed to ruin Dany then have Jon kill her but somehow get out alive from the middle of an army whos soldiers loved Daenerys and worshipped her as a living goddess, none of whom would have any mercy upon her killer.

Attached: 61118171_2483196065044646_6444877329939300352_n.jpg (640x642, 24K)

He read the script.

Attached: soyboy-2.png (210x240, 6K)

Nah dude, greyworm let him go, he must of realized off screen she was horrible ruler and person and decided she deserved to die, simple as

He knew her lust for power is what killed her. The throne is a symbol to that.

Honestly how do you guys even tie your shoes?

>mindless savage monster

Tyrone Lancaster pointed out in season 6 that dragons were smart, and some legends even said they were smarter than men.

Dragons obviously can control the power of the output, look at the fighting pits scene vs the wall being brought down and the slaughter of KL.

I believe the argument is why does Drogon have the logical capacity to draw this conclusion but not burn little children?