Was it autism?

Was it autism?

Attached: 564135849651563.jpg (895x491, 46K)

only on the director's part. Bob suffers from delusional paranoia

isnt this dude a fraud not even /x/ believes him

I'm an alien

Attached: 9un6j34abjhy.png (697x447, 88K)

welcome, amigo

the long awaited sequel to creating rem lezar, finally

the director is a sensational drama queen

Attached: phone_boss.png (600x1130, 308K)

Attached: serious_alien_business.png (1146x1232, 613K)

what you didn't like the first five minutes of watching him wash his face while looking at his phone with mickey rourke narrating existential bs?

I'm under the impression he honestly believes he's impressing thousands women with every scene he's in.

I just hope Hollywood recognizes his greatness as a director, actor, and philosophical genius. his existential world view, as portrayed through Mickey Rourke, is a selfless and invaluable gift to us all

Watched the Joe Rogan episode with them both. Bob is clearly completely insane. I don't know how anyone could believe his bullshit

>muh ufo

just a distraction from the interdimensional demons and fae folk

Joe does because he's a simple man and no matter how many times people will try to explain to him that mentioning element 115 before it was officially discovered is nothing spectacular because a speculative element with this atomic number was always on the periodic table he will cite is a proof of Lazar's version.
In reality it's possible that he was really working on experimental aircraft (that's why he knew the schedule) but there's nothing to confirm that he was working on alien technology.

they can crash into the moon if they want

explain the anti-gravity propulsion system then? and the small seats, and that small humanoid being he says he saw being analyzed by lab coats. The truth is you can't. Checkmate

I am defeated.

It's funny that people are latching onto that when Bob really never claimed he predicted anything. That was Joe and the other guy kind of forcing it.

the guy has clearly done way too much acid. He clearly believes he saw this shit, he says it with so much conviction and has never backed down or lost enthusiasm. The problem is it's just so obviously total bullshit

*migraines

I've done quite a bit of LSD and it's never made me gullible and/or delusional. The visuals and experience of LSD can be really fun, but in no way alters a healthy mind in such a way that you're left permanently delusional.

Bob suffers from a mental disorder, simple as that.

yeah same here, first trip was 500ug and I can say with confidence that if you are already predisposed to mental issues it can definitely trigger or worsen them. No 'normal' person can go insane off LSD unless they're subjected to some MK ultra shit

t. toolfag