Natalie Portman had her hair shaved on screen for the film...

>Natalie Portman had her hair shaved on screen for the film. The footage which was shot in a single take as her character cries while being imprisoned in a concentration camp. When asked later how she felt, she said that the tears were real since her own grandmother had survived the gas chambers at Auschwitz.
Huh, I never knew that.

Attached: 2006_v_for_vendetta_014.jpg (2100x1334, 221K)

How do you survive a gas chamber??

inb4 mr. noseberg comes in with is sourceless infographics to "debunk" the evidence the holohoax was fake

How do you survive believing in fake movie trivia?

just hold your breath bro

I'm a holocaust survivor too. I wasn't killed by the nazis

You got really fucked in that other thread. Ignoring evidence if it suits you and posting irrelevant shit that aren't a part of historical investigation? Really sad. At least don't pretend to care about the subject if you don't and you're only interested in how it can be used for contemporary politics.

Have sex

Attached: 1500497404846.jpg (675x1125, 231K)

Attached: ABCE3028-641F-4266-8B4F-7C8936891A89.png (354x504, 129K)

you offering?

but the auswhitz brothel is closed

>still cant post sources
ok mr noseberg

they should have gassed her for real to.

Rolling

Inb4 i roll 7

gain height

Attached: 09D9833F-570B-467A-9A67-0F4897ECF18E.jpg (518x710, 87K)

I would do anything for Neta-Lee!

She can get it.

Please be kind Nattiekins.

rolling for this godless heathen.

>Mein Gott, Goldstein, did you really survive again?
>I'm sorry Hans, I don't know what happened!
>This gas costs a lot of money, you know?
>Really Hans, it's as if the gas you're using is just a delousing agent. I'm just not feeling it!
>Well, we can always try again tomorrow. Same time again tomorrow?
>Ach, I'm sorry, but still goalkeeper for tomorrow's camp soccer team.
>Ach!

Attached: pos733.jpg (892x1200, 67K)

Roll

Based

I remember that before this movie came out and Portman was getting all this publicity for shaving her hair, there was a huge controversy among fans of the comic that for the film they were going to change it so that she really does get abducted, imprisoned and shaved by the government. I remember seeing mention of this ''controversy'' literally everywhere, on IMDb, on comics sites, sci-fi sites and forums, magazines like Starlog and even a newspaper (don't remember which) casually mentioned it in the entertainment section when the first reviews came in.

Now all these years later and I can't find a single reference to this ANYWHERE online, even specific sites. Granted, IMDb's forums were deleted in 2017 and topics were always deleted eventually on there, and lots of comics sites delete old articles, but still. I don't want to buy a bunch of back issues of Starlog or subscribe to any number of newspapers to find out, but there should be some record somewhere online. I guess a bunch of sites that spread the rumor might have deleted their articles after the movie came out and the rumor was confirmed to be bullshit, but this was way back before capeshit had that kind of mainstream clout to make people embarrassed, and you can still find mention of other debunked (Tom Hardy will be Hugo Strange! Tommy Jarvis will be in Freddy vs Jason!) rumors about movies online.

This is the closest thing I have to a ''Mandela Effect'' (which I think is stupid) and it honestly weirds me out.

Attached: 1530149418131.jpg (1700x1133, 323K)

>how do you survive something that didn't exist
Really makes you think

Gimme tummy padme

Second post best post

Roll

Roll

>How do you survive a gas chamber??

Attached: 1428163328855s.jpg (577x545, 60K)

Those death camps sure had a lot of survivors

Lol

Would you describe this butthole as being dirty, too dirty or perfectly dirty?

Attached: Natalie's port, man.jpg (1920x1080, 753K)

>Walk out of the gas chamber backwards so the nazis don't notice
>When they later see you're still alive, they check the list and it says you've already been gassed so they leave you alone

works every time (this was a real claim0

Attached: 754864239763597530.png (403x353, 218K)

I'm gonna need a 7

Source. Now.

Lol

have sex

hi natalie :)

a surprising amount did, what they didn't survive were the roller coasters that threw them into furnaces and the masturbation machines

>"wait, but if you've already been gassed, and you're out here, then who's in.... hold on a second"
but by the time he had finished thinking, the Jew had already escaped

Roll

Maybe she was a child, the gas didn't affect children as much which is how you explain the babies born at Auschwitz.

She can look, but she don't get