Was Michael Jackson really as big as portrayed in Leaving Neverland?

Attached: MJBad.jpg (645x370, 19K)

He was literally the most famous person in the world in the 80s. You fucking zoomer.

He's a big guy

No, people barely know who he was

How big was he compared to say the Beatles or Elvis

He was overrated back in the day. Barely broke into the top 100.

I'm still amazed by how he just transitioned into a white guy and pulled it off. Like yeah he looks a little weird in that pic but pulls it off fine, it's hard to believe he was really a nig. So bizarre

he was fairly underground until the 90's

I was thinking about how the 10 year anniversary of his death is coming up and up until a few months ago, I was saying "I bet when that day comes, I'm going to see nothing but articles on how tragic of a day it was and how his legacy still lives on and all that shit", but now in light of all the Leaving Neverland stuff I guarantee all the articles written on him will be on how his legacy is now tainted with the recent allegations.

Bigger. Way, way bigger.

Yes, he was as big as they were at their peak. In the 80s he was more popular than the beatles obviously.

Did you grow up with Michael the musician or Michael the pedophile, lads?

Attached: c62b42be6de6acbf0ee16cc575d2d4ea.jpg (600x405, 48K)

So, was he really a pedophile and child predator or a good guy who was naive enough to treat fans like friends and had it backfire spectacularly? Were the Leaving Neverland guys telling the truth or are they making shit up? My sister and I have been arguing about it for days as she is a diehard MJ fan and refuses to believe it is possible that he was like that yet I feel like he probably was but it doesn't necessarily detract from his talent and the good things he did.

Pedophile, sadly. Was excited for his This Is It tour thingy cause I never really bought the allegations, but then he died :(

Both. Shame what he turned himself into out of insecurity and body image issues. Hollywood destroyed this man.

Tv guides would list what times the Pepsi commercials he was in were broadcasted.

He ended up a weird guy, but he went to court and was deemed not guilty. Leaving Neverland doesn't bring up anything new evidence wise and is the epitome of the "Your tears say more than any evidence ever could" term. The documentary has been debunked to hell and they even had to remove something like 40 minutes of the documentary in Britain because journalists actually called them out on their lies.

Yes, why do you think people still love him and know in the back of their minds he was a paedophile.

Didn't he buy the rights to the beatles music?

Bigger. Beatles and Elvis were restricted to the US and western europe while Michael became a worldwide phenomenon. He is also the pioneer of music videos.

He did it.

He was close to owning Sony before he died and suddenly they sold all that shit back to Sony for a penny. Lots of vultures around him, just look at how they still try to make him out to be a pedo for a quick buck when the court a decade earlier said he was innocent. Like wtf.

There's still not a piece of evidence to suggest he did anything wrong besides articles from The Sun and internet myths