youtube.com/watch?v=2AdrmfjAhn0
youtube.com/watch?v=5pcNerbml5E
youtube.com/watch?v=hN61HMcvSDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off.

laughing my ass off at the bottom left pic

gummo

MOMS GONNA FREAK

Ugh my roommate got a cat and it was the worst thing I agreed to. He leaves it alone for 40+ hours a week and he raised an absolute cunt. It's the loudest piece of shit who breaks things by doing top left in OP's pic for attention and the motherfucker will eat everything in the fridge if you leave it open. He will wake everyone up at 4am and won't stop meowing until someone feeds him.

I might just 'leave' the back door open one day, fuck cats and fuck pets

same

Milo and Otis

>Leaves fridge door open
user, seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you

I wonder who could be behind this post

Attached: 1561212343442.jpg (658x924, 127K)

>if you leave it open

Attached: 1560380059691.gif (288x288, 1.41M)

woman at work constantly complaining about the smell of her cat and the litter box and combing the internet on advice for minimizing cat odor lol what a dumb bitch just don’t have a cat

based

This sum big brain thinkin

Novecento (1976)

A cat is tied to a wall and then headbutted to death. Also, i'm not sure it was a prop because there's an actual pig slaughter in this film as well.

Have you considered filling his bowl before you go to bed?
Also leaving the door open won't do anything, cats always come back to their food source.

Child's Play remake

Should I get a cat anons? Are they really this bad? They seemed cute and chill

tomcat (2016)
I don't understand people who hate cats, they only act like assholes if you're doing something they don't like, so what the hell are you doing to them?

tst

Attached: Pan_troglodytes_(male).jpg (1200x900, 241K)

What retard raises an animal so poorly?

If you keep them inside they can get bored and neurotic.

i stopped giving my cat wet food because he won't shut the fuck up any time you go near the kitchen

he gets fed 3 times a day, first thing in the morning, mid-day and before bed time but only one sachet. personally I think he needs 2 sachets, I don't think it is normal for a cat to be as desperate for food as he is

>mid 30s
>have raised 2 cats
>One is a perfect angel and my best buddy and is excited to see me every morning I get up but he's got maybe 5 years left
>1 turned out to be another nightmare that died in a way that was equally nightmarish for me
>mfw I will have to return to the pet shop soon

Attached: maxresdefault[2].jpg (1280x720, 66K)

How can a cat be 'neurotic'?

they have different personalities based on a lot of different factors. You just sort of get lucky sometimes with a really good one. My cat is lovable, naps a lot and likes to play but can be really fucking annoying when he wants attention and you're busy. also he's got an obsession with hands and you have to keep them away from them when playing or he will absolutely fuck your shit up

Fuck cats, post animal kino

youtube.com/watch?v=FIxYCDbRGJc
youtube.com/watch?v=l7op92W7voE
youtube.com/watch?v=bTQknxH425E
youtube.com/watch?v=2AdrmfjAhn0
youtube.com/watch?v=5pcNerbml5E

Attached: OblongVictoriousBettong-max-1mb.gif (320x320, 927K)

Shitbull owner detected

postal

>>One is a perfect angel and my best buddy

sad, lol

>pet shop
>not adopting from a shelter

Attached: 166 - Copy.jpg (245x257, 18K)

>Cats with high scores in the "Neurotic" type are anxious or highly strung cats, displaying strongest levels of traits such as insecure, anxious, fearful of people, suspicious and shy. They're the cats that run for cover when visitors come over.

My cat is a total bro with me, but a total asshole to strangers, especially children.

>adopting nigger cats

cats cant die bro

Attached: 1551579864610.webm (406x720, 1.22M)

>pet me or i'll bite you
>don't pet me or i'll bite you
>FUCK DID I JUST SAY

Attached: 1507810475524.jpg (400x482, 92K)

There aren't really any defective cats unlike dogs (pitbulls).
At worst you'll get a cat that distrusts humans and takes longer to become friendly.
Or you could just get a kitten, they have those too.

..your cat is Kira..

>1 turned out to be another nightmare that died in a way that was equally nightmarish for me
So you're not gonna greentext that story?

Attached: Daddy Savage.jpg (1279x718, 542K)

the shop i go to puts shelter kittens out before they go to shelter

>buying kitten mill cats from ill mom cats raised in cramped and unsanitary barns

If you want specific appearance and temperament, you should be buying from a proper breeder who will let you visit and see the parents and how they live. They should all be living inside the home with the breeder as pets.

Always been a dog person, got a kitten two weeks ago for the gf.
My legs and hands are ruined, it's shit stinks, can't go to sleep unless it is, still wakes me up too early with playing, can't relax unless it's asleep cos it fucks around with cables, curtains are now ruined, interrupts sex.
Fuck cats.

Boondocks Saints, table scene

lel i had a female cat that only liked boys and when we had guests over would introduce herself and curl up in their laps but absolutely hate girls and would hiss and try to scratch them if a girl tried to pet her. she even hated other girl cats but was okay with males

i spooked my bro's cat by tossing my hat at him frisbee style to see if it would catch it. now it sneaks up on me and attacks my shins when i visit

Attached: IMG_3213.jpg (945x945, 57K)

Why? So I can feel good about "saving" some nigger's poorly trained mentally scarred animal and virtue signal to all my faggot friends. Fuck off

There's not much to tell. He was like a problem cat out of a movie and I was the "villain" in this case. He would attack me when i was fapping. He would take shits dead center of my living room, then lead me to them and run away before I could even scold him. He would attack literally every one that liked me and pretend to be an angel to people that I was at odds with. I loved him and forgave him ofc because dumb animal and we got to a point where he was just neutral towards me then he developes some rare cat cancer on the downlow and walks into my house one day looking like the baby from eraser head.

you sound underage fren

he was just tsundere bro

Pet Sematary

Based
I’m convinced my ex being forced to take care of her mother’s cat (because he mom was a recently divorced roastie who “didn’t have the time to take care of a cat”)

I've never had a problem with cats.
If they're pissed off they show you soon and patiently enough before they even try to bite you.
Just let them out for a while.
Just don't get a fucking cat when you live in a 20m^2 room in the city. Only fucking idiots do that and then they complain that cats are annoying.

>bottom left
Kek, I would stomp my cat if he ever tried that shit. He knows better than that lool.

Dogtooth

Only outdoor cats are good cats. Cats who are kept indoors are absolute cunts.

Cats > Dogs

Attached: 5n4iFB1.jpg (500x328, 28K)

Hmm..

Attached: 1558460582378.webm (320x240, 1.37M)

>trained cat
What are you even talking about?

>will eat everything in the fridge if you leave it open

Attached: 1561247709985.jpg (237x213, 5K)

I used to have a dog that hated black people, my dad and I used to theorise that his previous owner was a nigger that used to fuck with him or that black kids were baiting him during the day while we were out

> leaves fridge open

You're an actual psychopath

Of course you can train cats, at a minimum you can teach them not to piss in the house and to come inside when you call

You're not supposed to leave your dog out on the yard when you leave home.

I've seen this image several hundred times, but only now realised it was a gif

maybe if you have a doglet trained to piss and shit on puppy pads

Whoever filmed this without stopping the dog is a dick head. The dog could be seriously hurting that cat.

eh if he has shelter and can't get out of the yard what's the big deal? better than leaving him bored as fuck locked inside all day

You guys sound like lousy pet owners lol. Cats can be trained in a traditional sense: i have a neighbor who wals his regularly. Most shitty cat habits can be attributed to shitty things their owners do. Rarely, you get one that’s actually neurotic

This post just kept on giving

ALL THESE ASIANS BUTTHURT ABOUT EATING CATS

Leave a bowl of antifreeze out. Cats can't resist it

We used to leave the back door open when he was a puppy so he wouldn't piss on the carpet. He didn't start barking until he was about 4 months so that wasn't a problem.

>if you leave the fridge open

Attached: F6911179-C74D-4A4E-8F65-651AE2D35BC1.png (656x555, 178K)

lmao, that cat was based

If youre not a fucking retard no, theyre not that bad. You just need to train it like a dog. Also ignore what these idiots are saying about outdoor cats, my moms cat is an indoor cat and is far better behaved than any outdoor one. outdoor cats are pests and absolutely terrible for the environment, they kill everything and breed a million strays. If you only want a pet under the conditions that it spends all of its time outside and away from you then you dont want a pet.

Attached: 1550766852252.webm (480x480, 2.91M)

>mauled no less than 7 pitbulls
the hero we need, but don't deserve

>what is neutering
our cats only kill mice and rats, rarely sparrows

This works. Neighbors cat was leaving paw prints on my car every night. Put a small dish of it under my back tire on night. No more cat problems.

1. Seeing/smelling all the dogs, people, etc. go by but not being able to actually interact with them because of the fence is more torturous for some dogs than being inside and napping.

2. It only takes one mudslime throwing meat full of rat poison over the fence for your dog to die.

That you know of. Also dont cut your cats dick off, what the fuck is wrong with you

>indoor cat
man just get a guinea pig or something at that point

or a chinchilla. those guys are pretty cute.

hm, alright. hadn't though about it like that.

Catfags don't care about cutting parts off their pets. Hell, most emputate their claws ASAP

A dog can just as easily see and hear that shit from behind a window or glass door as it can from behind a fence

igual

>dick
They cut off the balls. Also it makes them less aggressive. They were beating the shit out of each other before the neutering.

Hahaha the picture of the blinds is mine. I don't know how they got it. I guess it was on my photobucket. It was a rental house. Had 23 cats in there at one time. Got evicted.

Despicable, those cunts are probably pro circumcision too
If you cant make your pet behave without violently mutilating it then you shouldnt have it. Seriously, think about what youre saying, they cut its fucking balls off

youtube.com/watch?v=hN61HMcvSDY

>when the antagonist becomes your friend

>Had 23 cats in there at one time. Got evicted.
What is it with people like that and having too many animals? Bunch of retards lived in government-issued housing next to my job. Police raided them after enough complaints, they found like 30 (small) dogs in there; some of which had apparently never seen daylight, locked up in closets and shit.

:3

Also one of them had a condition where he had only one of his balls drop. If he did not get surgery he'd have died because of it.

>If you cant make your pet behave without violently mutilating it then you shouldnt have it.
True, that's why I just roll through a bunch of them, euthanizing one after another until I RNG into one that isn't shit. Highly recommend.

RULES OF NATURE

>Had 23 cats in there at one time.

t. roastie

dry food is bad for cats and will lead to painful kidney stones and UTIs

>cats are pests who kill everything but don't neuter spay them so they can fuck like rabbits and breed more pests

Attached: DhTT7xXUwAAofId.jpg (645x729, 34K)

>pulled a weeks old catto out of my trucks engine bay friday
>he finally calmed down and finished a full can of food
based cat

shelters almost always have kittens that have never had an owner

Just dont have an outdoor cat you fucking dipshit

This is also a good spot to absolve any suspicion as it will look like it has just leaked from your radiator.

You've never owned a fucking cat because if you don't spay and neuter them they go fucking psycho and piss all over your house.

A nigger, a Jew and a grossly obese Mexican walk into a gay bar. They approach a cum-gargling faggot with a 2-inch long, always flaccid penis using a laptop at a table.
"You wanna come back to our place?" the nigger asks the faggot. "You can toss my mexican friend's rancid herpes-and-shit-covered salad and jerk my Jewish friend's wart-and-pimple covered penis while I ram my giant unlubed nigger-cock into your gaping oft-fucked asshole."
"Literally nothing in the world would make me happier," says the faggot. "But first i need to start a "Movies where the cat dies" thread on Yea Forums. It will just take a moment."

>roommate goes for vacation for 3 weeks and leaves his cat with me
>can’t stand the little shit
>scratches the door every night while mewing like a cunt, once I open the door it does a 360 and walks away
>EVERY FUCKING TIME
>shits in my bowl if I ever leave it in the open
>if not the bowl then it’s the houseplants
>one day I snap
>grab the motherfucker by the throat, spray its eyes full of air freshener
>then shove at least a dozen rat poison cubes down its maw
>mfw told roommate the fucker just disappeared after its typical day outside
>he cried like a bitch but in the end he comes to terms with it
Fuck cats, that was the est catharsis I’ve ever had.

Attached: 7B8F3ACB-B730-428B-86FD-0F225E14CAC7.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

My cat is literally sitting in my lap right now

Fucking based

For me, it's orangutans. The best monkey and best animal in general.

Attached: orange.jpg (400x400, 57K)

pet him/her for me will you?

Only when it can go outside 24/7, otherwise they will slit destroy everything you own and become neurotic wrecks

Powerful, incredibly intelligent post

you realize there are millions of feral cats in the world and tons of good cats just looking for a loving home get put down because of uncontrolled breeding right? of course you should fucking neuter or spay your pet cat.

I managed to figure out how to train my cat as a kid, by accident. I had a tick with my fingers (rubbing them together to make a noise) that drew its attention when I did it, which'd make it come over, at which point I would pet it.

Eventually I realized that if I could make it associate something I did with an expected action by it followed by a reward (e.g., I do the hand signal or noise, it does random things in response until it gets a reward; then it gets a reward every time it responds appropriately to a given noise/hand signal), at which point all you need is to figure out ways to get the cat to do what you want it to do (e.g. roll over) and you can train it to do that thing.

I think it depends a lot on the cat though. My cat at the time was very relaxed and compliant and tolerant of my bullshit (could do basically whatever I wanted with him that didn't cause him pain). I imagine a less cooperative cat would be harder or even impossible to train at least unless you really knew what you were doing and weren't just a stupid kid like me.

Good.

JUST DONT HAVE AN OUTDOOR CAT SO IT DOESNT FUCKING BREED YOU IMBECILE

I dont want to be buried