Make a movie on so many levels white people can't into it

>Make a movie on so many levels white people can't into it

Attached: th (61).jpg (475x593, 32K)

Besides Jordan who else will be on the mt rushmore of horror icons? Obviously hitchcock and maybe craven?

Tobe Hooper, and George Romero

John Carpenter

If there’s a Mount Rushmore of horror icons, Peele is not on it. He made one okay movie that happened to have racial themes at a time when people applaud anything of the sort.

Is Key not black enough to be in Peele's movies?

>One okay movie
Get Out was pretty good too.

>dude racism is so deep lmao

Oh user open your eyes

Attached: peele_hitchcock_getty_AP_ringer_3.0.jpg (1200x800, 190K)

He's too busy making kino like realtor insurance app commercials

Besides TCM and Life-Force give me one good movie Tobe made.
Im not trying to be rude I loved those 2 films but I'm not aware of any other good movies by the man

Poltergeist

I'm not white and think he's a hack. Well, he's actually somewhat competent but white liberals want to suck his dick so badly they pretend he's great. This is ruining film.

I never realized he was director on that, holy fuck.
I'm gonna go now, I feel a deep shame

Attached: 1550463833457.jpg (772x772, 40K)

>>Ruining film
SJW attitude and affirmative action bullshit are ruining all forms of media at this point.
Maybe not books, that's my last sanctuary from all this bullshit.
God help us all.

>Maybe not books, that's my last sanctuary from all this bullshit.

That's only because you aren't well read or aren't entirely familiar with what you are reading. Almost 100% of published fiction in 2019 is pro establishment and only deviates superficially. So you might be reading something with a bikini clad protagonist, but she's sure to be a pansexual star wars fan (and usually redhead because for some reason modern genre fiction authors are obsessed with red heads)

>tfw the Emoji Movie indirectly gave us one of the most popular modern horror directors
This is the worst timeline isn't it?

Fuck off plebs, Kubrick directed horror a million times better, even when not making a horror film

how so?

>I'm a nigger
the post

I can’t take him seriously because oh my god I love Key and Peele

I’ve seen him masturbate furiously, I can’t take any other endeavor seriously

Peele decided to stop doing comedy and move behind the camera because he was asked to play the poop emoji. He was so offended that be decided to change his image.

Rian Johnson

Jordan Peele is half-white. His white mother (from a wealthy Northeastern WASP family) raised him alone after his black father ran out on them. His wife is white.Why do people think he hates white people specifically? I'm in the same boat as him in terms of background and I hate white and black people equally.

wtf his mom was a bee?

>a bee
WASP=Wealthy Anglo-Saxon Protestant. That whiny mixed fag was raised on the fucking Upper West Side of Manhattan, literally the top 1% in America and the top 0.001% in the world. And he has the gall to complain about oppression.

>Make a movie on so many levels
what

Attached: 1471726776406.jpg (231x236, 16K)

It's okay, user. Take this as a learning experience.

>im a nigger
>doesn't defend the token nigger who has only one good movie (Us)
back to /r/movies pleb take your carpenter shitty flicks with you too you don't even know good horror

Kubrick made many great movies after the Shining, you retarded faggot

What are you talking about I said kubrick directed horror really well when not doing the shining aka 2001 and eyes wide shut

Fuck, you are stupid

He looks like he’s bogpilled

Explain faggot Peele hasn't directed anything even 1/4 of kubrick

Us

why are niggers so egotistical bros

Us was impressive considering Get Out was pretty much overrated trash but it wasn't a masterpiece

Isn't it so curious how the people that yell the loudest and complain the most about all the "oppression" going on in America happen to be making millions and millions of dollars doing it

his movies aren't any more deep than 'oh i get it, it's an allusion of a social/political phenomenon'

I have nothing left then, time to abandon all media so the jews and SJWs can't spoon feed me any shit.
The woods are calling.

Attached: 1529649531709.jpg (184x184, 11K)

Hitch has so much talent in is crooked ass teeth than that didnus whole career.

get out is alright, like a 6/10 movie.
Us is a good concept that shits the bed right near the end. Makes 0 fucking sense, all the government nonsense and explained narrative was trash. Should have kept the dopplegangers more mysterious and left it more open than whatever the fuck he was getting at.

He said it would be horror but it was just another Social Commentary movie. I gave him 2 chances, done with him now.

Salem's lot you faggot.