WHAT ARE YOU, A VEGETARIAN? YOU EAT BEEF AND SAUSAGE BY THE FUCKIN' CARLOAD!

WHAT ARE YOU, A VEGETARIAN? YOU EAT BEEF AND SAUSAGE BY THE FUCKIN' CARLOAD!

Attached: 1523378131316.jpg (602x450, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FYFdceIGBPI
youtube.com/watch?v=cJYfyzYufes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well pardon us Mr. Gucci loafers

Tony was in the wrong here

Attached: RC.png (1337x753, 1.34M)

It took me 3 times watching sopranos to appreciate Livia. How pleb am I?

4/10, could be worse

For real why did Tony hate Ralphie so much?
>inb4 muh tracy
she was a fucking whooah

Who's worse, livia or janice?

Janice

>Why did character do X
>inb4 the actual reason they did X

Janice. Livia maybe made her kids lives a living hell, but at least she was there.

was he a fanook? he was taking a dildo up his ass regularly

Honestly Tony only went over there looking for a reason to finally off Ralphie and Ralphie being the loud mouth clown he was gave him the reason. If he shut the fuck up he would've lived

A. She was a whore.
B. Tony hated him before that, ever since he got back from Miami. Rewatch Proshai Livushka

>liking prostate stimulation makes you gay
yeah no

Yeah Tony was a fucking shitty boss. In all honesty Richie Aprile probably would have made for a better boss.

For me it was my first rewatch. That scene where she asked the guy at a fucking wedding if he was still seeing his other women. Every word that came out of her mouth was calculated. From letting slip to Junior about Tony's secret meetings with the capos to spilling the beans to Artie about his restaurant. And yes, she was smiling.

t. Faggot in denial

Be a man and jerk off to anime you fag

>Every word that came out of her mouth was calculated
She was a true Soprano(TM)

I know this board likes to (justly) shit on Janice but she was right that Tony was more like Livia and she was more like Johnny

Ok Yea Forums, what kind of medication makes you act like a fag. Asking for a friend.

Attached: 1392093290392.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Based

Attached: ach_du3.png (243x227, 75K)

blood pressure meds

it was a fucking joke

Attached: 1561068015874.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Nuclear hot take incoming: Phil and Vito were fucking on the side and Phil whacked him to prevent Vito from outting him

hot cock injections

I keep thinking the background in the thumbnail is the gladiator battle scene from Attack of the Clones

What does this scene mean to you Yea Forums? I've seen a lot of different interpretations of it.
Mine is that even though the family is dirt poor, they're still a family. And having kids and starting a family is something that Chris not only longs for but also is expected of him because of the whole Italian thing. Chris, knowing he can never have that with Adriana, rats her out to Tony.

Attached: 5bcyVp.png (636x354, 291K)

Maybe I am a brainlet but I just read it as Chris not wanting to lose the money and luxury of his Mafia lifestyle. Normal, clock-punching wagie life terrifies him.

I bet Phil was raped in prison, I mean he did 20 fucking years. He didn't take revenge on the guy who did it to him because he knew the story would get out and he felt ashamed, disgraced and less of a man. So killing Vito was his way of venting all the anger he built up because of the experience. Also explains that scene were it looks like he's sleeping with his eyes open.

>Who's worse, livia or janice?
Janice actually improves throughout the series. Sorry user, you got filtered

Its the opposite. He sees that family as him and Adrianna if he decides to go with her. No more luxury, just another struggling family. He can't give that up, not even for her.

OH

>get caught in a gay club
>call it a joke
vito is Yea Forums personified

You're leaving out the best part.

Glad I’m not the only one

>no more shines Philly

Attached: e0f7218cf298422ca9bbd2e4478a49fc.jpg (499x333, 26K)

>Bye-bye! Wave bye-bye, Grandpa!

Eyyyyy, watch it dats da boss ya speakin to cocksucka

It's the life he definitely doesn't want to lead

Anybody else think his death was a little over the top?

youtu.be/FYFdceIGBPI

it was under the tire

Drinkwater's death was also a bit over the top. The whole can of soda thing and crying for his mommy at the end
youtube.com/watch?v=cJYfyzYufes

>oh shit
every time

Attached: 1501497072195.png (1272x1152, 89K)

>quick shot of some spastic going 'OH SHIT'
is this the genius of Chase?

The penguin waddle he does gets me every time.

Attached: DumbPenguins.webm (994x560, 2.99M)

There's no question, Livia was a poisonous fucking force of nature. Janice was just really annoying

>, Livia was a poisonous fucking force of nature.
she has her redeeming moments that she CAN be kind hearted, but when boredom hits she decides to fuck over people

its Pop-Pop
>say "bye bye Pop-pop" Bye bye!
>*POP, POP-POP*

>le shinebox meme
back to youtube

Watch the scene again. That's the first thing he says to his grandkids.

Bye bye shinebox poster

Ay Tone, I don't like tha look of this place. Didn't you see what happened to that Chinaman Te-sang? It's a fukken Mcie Escher picture in there!

Attached: very serius image.jpg (680x476, 87K)

Because Ralphie represents everything Tony wasn’t and could never be. Tony is a jealous cunt who has worse forethought than some Patterson,NJ niggers

Ugh... what... where the fuck are we, T...!?

Attached: 2f.png (1242x693, 1.28M)

Attached: 1557522859561.jpg (1181x540, 101K)

was tony even a good earner?

Ralphie didn’t kill Pie Oh My. Why do retards argue he did? Don’t give me that satan/goat symbolism bullshit either

Redpill Ralphie worked Tony into a seething shoot here

Tony wasn’t an “earner.” People earned for him.

>This fuckin' beam, my eyes are burnin' ovah hea

Attached: 1f.png (600x450, 606K)

Tony is wrong about practically everything. It's a show about the world's biggest fuckup.

What would Ralphie's thoughts be in Starz Spartacus tv series

Attached: Dymx7nmWwAEvaUC.jpg (1024x560, 73K)

>no tony, there's no way the russian will survive in there. Paulie even shot him

I didn't really matter. Ralph didn't look that upset about it, moreover he actually seem to be relieved that it happened because of the insurance money. That was enough to set Tony off since he's always had a thing for animals. He lost his shit when Chris admitted that he accidentally suffocated Adriana's dog by sitting on him.

Fucking great

Attached: 1500230921710.gif (800x430, 897K)

Tony hated anyone that could threaten his position

Tony never had the makings of a varsity jockey

>Face it Paulie, we're lost!
>Relax Chrissy, the little racoon said it was this way.

Attached: 1554765149245.jpg (750x563, 214K)

he moaned about this yet had no issue about Gladiator's plot of Marcus Aurelius wanting Rome to be a republic again?

Attached: vito sw.jpg (1278x717, 413K)

>Not bad! Mix it with the relish!

So, Yea Forums, what is the general consensus on who had tony whacked? Was it:
A. Carmine/Butchie
B. Eugene's brother
C. Paulie + the remaining sopranos
D. Jamal Ginsberg punching his fucking lights out

Attached: 1491711059869s.jpg (227x250, 5K)

Petrulio
he didn't die. only pretended to

Attached: 1535358983043.png (800x458, 389K)

>Ahh Leland, my archnemesis.

Attached: 1495845390854.jpg (2236x1261, 241K)

Gee I dont know maybe because Ralph made that comment about Johnny Sacks wife that caused major drama

davey

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>Marcus Aurelius was in Gladiator
Guess I'd better give it a watch. Meditations is my jam.

plot twist..Phil was molsted by his uncle as a child. but he secretly enjoyed it

its a fictionalised version and he dies at the beginning

It was that zip Furio

Attached: 07B37E2F-5EAD-454D-A23E-AF1F04D52F1B.jpg (1280x722, 138K)

Was Carmine Jr. incompetent or playing the long game? Tony and Phil were about make peace before he interjected at literally the worst possible moment with the worst possible statement that took Phil beyond all reason. The entire mob war begins at that moment.

Attached: 1559405697737.jpg (661x505, 57K)

Base, not based.

What are some of the most cinematic shots in The Sopranos?

Attached: 1553302889940.jpg (1278x685, 75K)

based contrarian penguin

truly /ourguy/

Attached: 1556999661968.png (804x4485, 3.11M)

It's a really dumb depiction of him and has him weirdly implying that he was the one to expand much of Rome's empire.

Ralphy killed a hoha.

tony hated him before that, and honestly it would've worked out better for tony if he had whacked johnny sack.

Both. I believe 100% he brought billy's murder up on purpose.
He stayed out of the soprano/lupertazzi war and ended up absorbing the sopranos along with Butchie, whom he probably gave leadership to.
And Paulie 100% was apart of it.

He never got whacked in the restaurant, at least in my mind. All those 'hints' were just Tony acting paranoid being a gangster and all. I'm sure the wheels were in motion since Carlo turned state and Tony probably outlived his usefulness to NY but the point of the scene wasn't that Tony died, the point was that Tony was finished either way.

off the top of my head:
pretty much all of the dream sequences.
the mescaline sunrise in the desert
tony sitting in the stable with the horse and goat
paulie watching tv with his aunt
Junior singing his heart out in Vesuvios after Jacky Jrs. funeral

yeah i mostly agree, he was fucked either way.
he said it himself that 80% of the time you either end up dead or in the can.
Silvio would have been a better boss than tony ever was, even if sil didnt want the job.

I think that was a badly written scene and Carmine simply was used as a spur to get that reaction from Phil
I wouldn't put too much thought on it

Agreed with these and also that scene in the second last episode were Tony has to go into hiding and he's sitting on the bed with his rifle
Silvio would have been a terrible boss. His problem was that he was incredibly indecisive as a boss. That whole spat with Vito and Bobby could have been avoided if Sil didn't rule so half-assed and tried to appease everybody. Sil was a great consigliere because he always felt the need to make Tony listen to reason and confront him whenever his actions would adversely affect the family. But Silvio didn't have the kind of mentality that allowed him to make those tough decisions himself. See that scene with Tony and Junior on the couch talking about how there aren't any right answers and a boss just has to do what he feels is best for the family.

Patsy Parisi took revenge for his twin bro. That's what I always assumed.

>tfw on my 5th rewatch and im starting to notice all the satanic biblical references ralphie is in
the most on the nose one is when ralphie goes to talk to the priest and the priest asks if he was there when jesus had his moment of hesitation and agony in the garden
bravo chase

godspeed based penguin. get to those mountains

yeah, true

though ralphie was a bit of a loose cannon. But he was way more charming and competent than the previous loose cannon, the jacket guy, i think his name was richie

>that lone penguin is us
Fuck me.

Why does this scene look like real bad cgi?

silvio wouldn't have been much different than Johnny Sack, who also made some dumb decisions once he became boss

THey're the fucking villains, obviously they're in the wrong

What would have happened if he went to the Yankee game with him?

GABAGOOL!

Daily reminder Ralph Cifaretto was a righteous man.

>but muh Traycee
>but muh Pie-Oh-My

She was a god damn hooah, and it was just a fucking horse, end of discussion.

Attached: 1558967890497.jpg (1684x953, 224K)

You forgot about da coke in Miami. It's fuckin' ev'rywhere

>murders a woman for no apparent reason in a mob safehouse

Ralph was a heat score.

Marlo Stansfield

He has about 2 inches of forehead
That hairline is fucking low

Attached: 1560903917333.jpg (346x346, 13K)

All season 6 has major kinography

Attached: 1560668999555.jpg (1920x1080, 284K)

If Tony lacked empathy for animals like most of the nut jobs in the show he'd have been fine with what Ralphie "did", sure

it's a reference to the twin towers and how 9/11 came out of nowhere. note the overabundance of american flags everywhere and the oh shit reaction of the new yorker

I love the scene where Tony tells her that she would have been the one calling the shots if times had been different and that she was the real boss when it came down to it.

Livia had balls

the same reason he had panic attacks that made him pass out and go to a shrink. he was a punk

tony hates any and everyone who fucked his sister. because he wanted to fuck her.

Attached: 1556666583920.jpg (1280x720, 210K)

>It won't be cinematic

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>Tony finds that Chris killed Adriana's dog
>"I oughta suffocate you, you little prick!"
Is this the best piece of foreshadowing ever?

Attached: 1557722921338.png (1056x594, 480K)

Ralph deserved it.

i think it might be green-screen or something

You can go.

It’s funny for how much of a piece of shit he was how sensible this conversation comes off and makes tony look just as shitty and faggy

tell that fucking pharmacist to call Dr Iakonis

*POP*

he had that retarded haircut in the beginning

Because Tony was smart. He knew that Ralph didn't respect him the same way the other guys did.

But Ralph was smarter. And he made Tony feel inferior

ralph wasnt smarter than tony

SHE WAS A HOOOOAHSE

Ralph was an idiot. Even if she was a hooah, impulsively murdering tracy at the bing is an objectively stupid thing to do.

I always figured it was the other 4 families in NY sanctioning both hits on Leotardo and Tony to end the war. I think it's better that we never got to see the other NY families, but we tend to forget how low level Tony would be to the NY bosses.

he didn't hate bobby

You think Ralph's a little... Weird, about women?

Attached: ralphie.png (978x713, 629K)

Coked up ralphie quoting gladiator was the best

I dunno know Ton'. I mean, uh, he beat one to death for... I forget.

Ralphie is a loose cannon
Ralphie murders a 21 year old girl that tony likens to meadow, he even sees a flash of meadow when looking at the dead whore.
Tony loves animals, maybe because of the innocence of them and how he subconsciously links them to his family e.g. with the ducks) and ralphie nonchalantly kills the horse

Carmine Jr talked like a retard but was never wrong about anything