Be 22yo virgin

>be 22yo virgin
>finally get a gf and it's awesome
>am insanely jealous to the point where I seethe every time she messages another guy on Facebook or smth
I don't think I can take it lads, I just pop veins when ever she agknowledges another guy, what do I do

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 20K)

>Letting your GF talk to other men on social media

It's already over, start counting your days.

Oh boy you're done

have sex nigcel

She's already getting blacked behind your back

normally guys don't let their gfs do this?

GG my dude

>His gf has social media
It's already over.

Dude check her meat flaps, if they're petruding it already means she has been railed by at least 100 guys, maybe all at once. Find a cute Christian girl at your local church and stay with her

Just wait until you get divorced because your wife cheats on you with your best friend. Then you can truly say goodbye to trusting women.

I hope for her sake that she comes to her senses and dumps you before your emotional abuse turns physical. """"Men"""" like you disgust me and give the rest of us a bad name.

Anxiety
Intense, excessive, and persistent worry and fear about everyday situations.

That's too clingy and offputting my man. Try putting up with shit like that from females, it'll drive you away from them real quick

I'm talking to your girlfriend. Every time you act like a jealous twat it drives her further away and closer to my penis.

you're going to drive her away. Calm the fuck down, see a counselor before you end up "that psycho i dated who wouldnt let me have friends"

She shouldn't even feel the need to talk to other men if she actually loved you.

Just life lessons my man. You options from here are casual sex only, volcel, or a life spent in denial.

why are you so insecure?

Ironically enough your actions are going to end up driving her into the arms of another man. The best way to make sure a girl doesn’t cheat is to not give a fuck.

Option 1) Talk about other women indirectly hinting you have other options available
Option 2) Ignore and act indifferent towards her
Option 3) Drop her ass for using facebook in 2019
Option 4) Go back and stay on reddit

Lock her in a closet. Or just be a Chad and flirt and text with a bunch of other female coworkers or friends.

Excuse me OP this isn't /r/ cuckold

OP, get off Yea Forums. You won't get actual advice here, just shitposts.

>gf
It’s too late user

calm the fuck down and stop putting the pussy on a pedestal. you're 22, this relationship isn't going to last, enjoy it while you can and then go get another bitch to fuck

A word to the not-so-wise about your new girlfriend: do what you need to with her and then broom her fast.

I can tell uve never had a gf because the best advice has already been given in this thread. Theres essentially bothing he can do except ditch her or feign apathy.

i do the same you can't help it. you dont want to loose that person

There are literally multiple boards for this kind of shit and you choose to blog like a faggot on Yea Forums of all places. Fucking kill yourself, your pathetic insecure ass is getting dumped anyway.

based sympathizer

I had a gf actually it was your mom

Listen to some Patrice O'Neal on women user. It will change your life.

There's really no reason she should me messaging loads of dudes on Facebook, they might be her 'Friends' but they'd fuck her in a heartbeat

Well, not entirely true
this post will be good when he breaks up, but he shouldn't be dating with the mindset of it ending.

This. Vaginoids cannot be friends with guys. The guys want to fuck them an the vaginoid probably likes the attention. No exception.

she already had plenty of black cocks while you weren't with here user, I'm sorry

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-02-07-at-9.13.12-AM-300x300.png (300x300, 68K)

>he shouldn't be dating with the mindset of it ending
Why not? Go into life with realistic expectations. It makes it easier when the inevitable does happen.