Why do atheists make the only good movies?

Meanwhile Christians sit in caves and can barely rub two sticks together because their god (lowercase g) don't like dat dere book learnin!

Atheists have true art capabilities and will conquer the stars.

Attached: 70417034-288-k980748.jpg (288x450, 18K)

Great thread, really thought provoking

cringed irl

my farts smell like froot loops right now haha

>Meanwhile Christians sit in caves and can barely rub two sticks together because their god (lowercase g) don't like dat dere book learnin!

>Atheists have true art capabilities and will conquer the stars.

Attached: 1561238038508.png (753x960, 29K)

Ignoring the bait, Zootopia was a fucking terrible movie. I saw it high and it was the worst cinema experience of my life. It was forced social bullshit and seemed too boring for kids. I really enjoyed Frozen tho.

hollywood is of the material realm. it's all about worldly possessions, worldly acclaim, desires of the flesh.

it's hard to put spirituality in a soulless medium

I'm an atheist and I think your thread is fucking shit.

>I saw it high
degenerate.

Hahaha Burn in the hell you created.

Bump

Nice bait thread. Christian’s proved that they can make kino such as
>7 Women
>Life of Brian
>Ten Commandments
>It’s A Wonderful Life
Among others.

Wrong, Christians are dumb and violent. They are trash and deserve to be blacklisted from society for believing fairy tales

I think I saw this thread yesterday

>Christians are violent.
>Atheists are good boys and girls.
lol

Attached: 7C3FFF23-A86A-47CD-BE95-2AC708D0A2A7.jpg (960x960, 102K)

You did. This shithole board is at least 50% just the same tired threads rolled out over and over by shills, children, and shitposters.

>mommy/daddy issues: the post

That does raise a point. Jews are great filmmakers, but are there any great Jewish filmmakers who actually give a shit about Judaism?

Atheism is actually the belief that the universe is arrived at its current state through some naturalistic process. Post-big bang, we've basically riddled out how it all happened. Did some higher being actually trigger the big bang? Maybe, but there's no reason to believe that that's the case.

>Jews are great filmmakers

Attached: C9E86F9A-622A-4D3D-B338-7E6A5D37F9B4.jpg (550x545, 48K)

Eisenstein is more brilliant than any gentile director

In contrast to Christians, a lot of modern Jews don't really believe in all the supernatural stuff the Torah preaches and are more Jews in that they follow the cultural practices of Judaism, e.g. Batmitzfahs. Christian religious movies tend to be about the actual supernatural aspects of the religion - i.e. believing in Jesus's divinity, Heaven, faith in God, etc. In the lack of the superstition, what would a movie about Judaism look like?

Attached: B615246B-F4A7-4635-B3BD-D028149C91B0.jpg (299x445, 28K)

A Serious Man is the closest example I can think of, but I don't think the Coens are very religious.

Kek epic

A Serious Man is close, but it kind of only tangentially features Judaism. O Brother Where Art Thou? definitely has a pro-religion bent, but they might have done that just because of the subject matter (religion is so important in the South) rather than it being a reflection of their beliefs.

kill yourself

Attached: 0DC5697E-5AEE-4FC1-BB67-EFB11E5CA86D.jpg (677x1181, 71K)

Upvoted, and Yea Forums gold awarded!

Attached: byfK55e.gif (800x600, 143K)

A serious man is literally a biblical Jewish story with a 21st century paint job

NO

Attached: jeanne_darc.jpg (1875x1367, 196K)

Christians have produced some pretty good shit.

Attached: The_Young_Pope.png (1437x1348, 2.83M)

You’re comparing Christian films to mainstream films. Christian films have no budgets and are speaking to a niche audience. Of course they’re not very good or well received. There are many Christians in the mainstream film industry. It’s just that they don’t write movies about their faith. Also, you neglected to mention Mel Gibson.

furries automatically go to Hell

Attached: TPOTC.jpg (3000x1250, 2.39M)

Well, Zack Snyder is not an atheist.