‘Dog The Bounty Hunter’ Star Beth Chapman Placed In A Medically Induced Coma

etcanada.com/news/467358/dog-the-bounty-hunter-star-beth-chapman-placed-in-a-medically-induced-coma-amidst-cancer-battle/

Attached: Capture.jpg (694x660, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/stop-search-black-ethnic-asian-racist-police-bame-disproportionate-risk-public-confidence-trust-hmic-a8104376.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Goddamn that sucks. They seemed like decent people.

Press P to Pray

P

noo tell me it wasn't breast cancer

Attached: beth-chapman.jpg (640x799, 57K)

do they keep her in a cryogenic tube or how does it all work?

I need more pictures to help concentrate my prayers.

throat cancer

thoughts and prayers

Attached: beth.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Attached: beth.png (960x540, 313K)

Keep posting. My praying is getting harder.

>An induced coma, also known as a medically induced coma, a barbiturate-induced coma, or a barb coma, is a temporary coma (a deep state of unconsciousness) brought on by a controlled dose of a barbiturate drug, usually pentobarbital or thiopental.

Go with Christ, brah

They seemed pretty trashy to be honest desu but still you don't like to see this kind of shit happen.

nope i just saw pics of her on her death bed and now i'm sad

Post pics of her in happier, healthier times and we can pray together.

>praying with other dudes
Gay. Fuck off.

isn't that his wife? and didn't she lose a ton of weight recently and doesn't look anything like that anymore?

There's nothing gay about praying together. It makes the prayers more powerful. Think of it as Christian brothers joining together as an Ultra Mega Prayerzord to defeat Beth's evil cancer.

your sacrilege disturbs me

Do you think he let his wife have a cigarette before they induced the coma?

Attached: 1527571936292.png (771x807, 1M)

I apologise if you find it sacrilegious but I'm afraid I've never actually watched Power Rangers so I'm not sure if my analogy worked.

>"Dog the Bounty Hunter" star
lemme guess
it's too sexist to refer to a STRONG POWERFUL WOMAN as her more famous spouse's wife anymore

Attached: 1523597843915.jpg (640x457, 63K)

P

just don't be surprised if you hear about thunder storms in your area tonight

except for him being a murderer that has the nerve to preach to other people, SURE!

I'm not afraid of Power Rangers. They aren't real.

ima athiest tho. prayers have any power, if they did the world wouldn't be such a festering shithole

Nah, there are an equal amount of Muslims praying for destruction.

I used to love Dog the Bounty Hunter. I loved their cheesy prayers, the microphone that looked like a gun, Beth's gloves with the slits at the fingertips so that her nails could poke out, the whole deal.
Then I realized that the whole thing was made possible by a war on drugs targeting primarily black and brown people, and a corrupt bail industry packed with people who make a profit out of the revolving-door justice system that benefits from recidivism.
That sort of took the joy out of it.

is she gonna be ok

Silly user. There's no such thing as an atheist. We all believe in a higher power but some of us are afraid to admit that we do.

CRY MORE, FAGGOT

>sympathising with the criminal classes
Unironically kys.

Why doesn't America just cute cancer already instead of waging illegal wars all over the world?

So is anyone going to post more zeppelin size norks to help guide my prayers?

If you say so but I believe in the ability of humans to fix their own fucking problems barring "miracles" but they're just assholes and don't want to.

google is that way you lazy fuck

Humans can fix their own problems so long as it is God's will.

Which way? I can't see where you're pointing!

>In 1976, Chapman was convicted of first degree murder and sentenced to five years in a Texas prison. He had been waiting in a car when his friend accidentally shot and killed alleged pimp and drug dealer Jerry Oliver, 69, in a struggle during a deal to buy cannabis.
He didn't even pull the trigger.

He was involved in a criminal endeavour where someone ended up dead. They should have thrown away the key. Anyone who thinks otherwise is obviously a nigger.

What are you on about

>Oliver was shot dead by one of Chapman's friends when they went to buy marijuana from him. Chapman was outside waiting in a car when Oliver was killed inside his house during a struggle. Nevertheless, he was convicted of first-degree murder and served one and a half years of a five-year sentence.
He wasn't even at the scene of the shooting.

He was a criminal involved in the committal of a crime. I have no sympathy for trash.

Mate almost everything you said is right, and the war on drugs is retarded and benefits no one. But,
>targeting mostly black and brown people
They put the target on their own back mate. They commit most of the crime, especially black ones. What usually happens is a group of yoofs are committing a litany of other crimes with an un registered car with 5 illegal modifications with a tail light out, and in the process some of them also get picked up for drugs. In the rare instances a black guy gets picked up solely from profiling(they are almost literally always picked up for doing something wrong though) it’s because depending on the crime they are 3-10 times more likely to have committed it. Cops would be negligent in their duties if they didnt profile a little. Stop feeling sorry for a group of people that spends all their time terrorizing each other and innocent white people who are just trying to work and pay taxes to support said criminals.

I thought she already died
fucking Mandela effect

aint just you

>removed 69 year old drug dealer and pimp, also a nigger
no matter how you look at it they done did good, bruhdah

pic?

Regardless of the level of trash of the person you shouldn’t go to prison for the crimes of your friend. It’s one thing if you plan a murder someone, making you an accomplice. But if a buddy of your just pops off one day and does something crazy you shouldn’t be responsible. That’s some next level police state bullshit. I’m sure it was created to battle black gangs who always dindu nuffin but we’re always in fact complicit or involved, but it shouldn’t apply to normal people

if he was black he would have gotten 40 years. Period. He's a murderer

If he was black he would have gotten about the same. Stop repeating bullshit people tell you because it “sounds right” or it fits your narrative. It’s what dumb people do and it lowers the quality of discourse as well as spreads misinformation and outright lies.

>actually thinking it's lies
Sure thing, Bubba

Attached: 1456900760876.png (421x427, 197K)

They always reminded me of the Ex Bikers that "found" religion when they got older. the type that love to preach and push it.
but in private they are still doing meth and being shitty people.

I did too. Weird shit.

People in prison love to find religion too. Now that they are facing the consequences for their shitty life choices they try and sneak into heaven through whatever loophole they can find.

How bout no.

lol fag

Maybe brown and black people shouldn’t do drugs.

Sending prayers. Get well soon Beth!

tick tock Beth, your days are numbered

Attached: dyingcow.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

You really don't belong here

Maybe the world is shitty because pessimistic atheists send out negative vibrations that cancel out all the prayers? Did you ever think of that you smug little sinner?

So you believe in the potential for good (god) but you think it’s often prevented by humanity’s desire (sin) causing them to do evil (Satan)?

The world was always pretty shitty even when atheism wasn't as widespread, though.

She suck a lot of cock?

>Want whites to do time for nothing
I think you're the nigger, nigger

The star of Dog the Bounty Hunter is a guy called Dog (he's a bounty huner(

The star of Dog the Bounty Hunter is a guy called Dog (he's a bounty hunter)

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

Shit tons of white people believe that too though. The poor oppressed black man getting arrested for crimes he commits is a strong narrative.

>In the rare instances a black guy gets picked up solely from profiling(they are almost literally always picked up for doing something wrong though) it’s because depending on the crime they are 3-10 times more likely to have committed it
In the UK, several studies have literally proven that black people use drugs less than white people and yet are stopped and arrested for it to astronomically higher degrees.
I'd be very surprised if the same thing didn't happen in America.

those things haven't smothered her to death yet?

1) those studies are self reported numbers. Now you can choose to believe that blacks lie the same amount as whites about drug use, but anyone with a brain is gonna be suspicious of those results
2. They factually commit more of other crimes, so they have more contact with police. It’s not complicated user

>Lakeith Smith
>It's never been in dispute that a Millbrook police officer shot and killed Washington - officer-worn body cameras captured the fatal confrontation. A grand jury declined to charge the officer, finding that the shooting was justified.
>Instead, Smith was charged and found guilty of his friend's murder. Last week, a judge sentenced him to 65 years in prison. Under Alabama's accomplice liability law, Smith is considered just as culpable in Washington's death as if he had pulled the trigger himself.

I guess this doesn't count?

except the show takes place on hawaii and there was almost no black people ever on it. it was all white/Polynesians

how do you know?

how do YOU?

>In the UK, several studies have literally proven that black people use drugs less than white people and yet are stopped and arrested for it to astronomically higher degrees.
bullshit faggot
those "studies" are literally all self-reported, aka not reliable.

Actually pretty sad about this one. I watched that show a lot when I was younger. It was cheesy as fuck but it was still a fun show

No it counts. Also oj getting off means all black men get away with murder. Or you could look up what statistics are and why they pertain to this and stop being dumb.

thats how the law works in some states
if a group of people commit a crime together, and someone ends up dead, say their friends break into a house and end up killing the owner or die themselves, while they are the getaway driver they are charged with the death.

THIS BITCH'S GOT A PLUMMERS BUTTCRACK ON HER CHEST BRUH

I was one of the many people who thought this was Cartman wearing a disguise for the longest time

That seems pretty stupid. I can get the reasoning behind charging an accomplice for the death of a victim even if they didn't kill him themselves, but charging him for the death of his friend because a cop shot him is just silly.

you're the man now dog

Wrong again
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/stop-search-black-ethnic-asian-racist-police-bame-disproportionate-risk-public-confidence-trust-hmic-a8104376.html

Attached: drug disparity.jpg (1024x308, 75K)

>posting "facts"
Get a load of this cringepilled retard

Any of you guys seen War Machine?

Attached: 1409788179909.jpg (370x277, 34K)

>HM Inspectorate of Constabulary
get that bri'ish shit out

>Then I realized that the whole thing was made possible by a war on drugs targeting primarily black and brown people, and a corrupt bail industry packed with people who make a profit out of the revolving-door justice system that benefits from recidivism.

I realized that 95% of the people they go after are just poor dumb losers, rather than maliciously evil. It's always: minor drug offense, minor assault. Bullshit charges mostly.

The War on Drugs is nonsense. It needs to be treated as a medical and social problem.

I literally started talking about British stats.
>inb4 it's because of black people that you can't read

Have you seen that show? Fakest shit ever!

>The independent
Topkek. Drug traffickers and dealers are far more likely to be non-white. Gang violence is nearly always niggers. Cope harder.

literally who

yet the majority of drug USERS and BUYERS are white

>ignores the report
>criticises the outlet mentioning the report
>makes a slew of unverified whataboutism claims
Yeah, sounds like a retard alright

a big titcow with milkers for days