PFT is trash talking Louie CK on twitter even though he's a metoo situation just waiting to happen...

PFT is trash talking Louie CK on twitter even though he's a metoo situation just waiting to happen. Surprised more people aren't aware of his behavior before he got married.

Attached: 7eogiLws_400x400.jpg (330x330, 26K)

I've never really heard anything from this guy. He just seems to be part of "the bad side" of comedy.

Thanks for the screenshots and or links

If you want some pure cringe kino, go listen to old Comedy Bang Bang episodes with him and Gillian Jacobs. It's clear he's hitting on her the entire episode, and she is very much not into it.

>“I think the people saying he doesn’t have to address his horrible actions in his new material see themselves as champions of artistic freedom. I suppose another interpretation could be because they don’t think he did anything wrong?

He's right though. Maybe people here for example, don't think Louie did anything wrong. Even though Louis himself gave a sincere apology.

>implying based Garry Marshall was anything but the purest kino

>sincere

>“Bro— are people maybe saying a guy who’s spent the high points of his career visibility purporting to examine his own dark soul NOT trying to dictate his material so much as calling him a remorseless coward for not doing so? Or is that gay?”

That's fair as well. He is a coward for not addressing it. And not because he has to, but because it might have been hilarious. I expected him to turn this whole thing into comedy and he hasn't tried.

It was. He's a progressive liberal and he accepted how his behavior was wrong and the culture around it is wrong. Go read his apology statement. Which part do you think he's bullshitting?

him and david cross used to go into restaurants and fuck with waitresses by saying a really quick "yeah bitch" before saying anything too them and seeing how long it took them to notice

He was known as an especially handsy drunk. He also didn't understand "no". This is common knowledge in West Coast comedy circles.

It still comes out sometimes but he tries to play it off as a paternalistic impulse.

This

David Cross used to be bros with Gavin McInnes.

Attached: Screenshot (723).png (1366x768, 1.17M)

Wow you mean a jew is an opportunistic vulture? Who would have guessed?

>PFT
literally who?

Attached: PFT.jpg (728x547, 39K)

I cringe during that shit even without romantic rejections.

>Surprised more people aren't aware of his behavior before he got married

Share more or shut up. Stop being vague, faggot.

Look at

I'm 99% it's cuz of his family. Everyone expected it but it didn't happen. If he was childless I'm sure he would have ridden it to the gave.

That bit where he waxed obsession over Daisy Ridley while also saying he would never feel that "paternal" instinct with a young man didn't come off well.

Are you the same user who used to make "it's an open secret that PFT is actually really racist" threads?

Imagine trying to get Yea Forums to turn against PFT kek

Doesn't surprise me, I was listening to the CBB Best of for 2017 I think, and he went on a tangent about "can I just say that it's so great to finally have female representation in Star Wars", since TFA had just come out. The faggot can do a funny impression, but he's otherwise as cookie cutter as they come.

Gavin McInnes was like a comedian groupie in the 2000s. He desperately wanted to be one, but wasn’t funny so he just settled on hanging out with them.

No but I'm intrigued by that. Any dirt?

>Surprised more people aren't aware of his behavior before he got married.

He literally was getting domestically abused by his ex-girlfriend in the late 90s and early 2000s. Multiple people corroborated the story of him cancelling plan to meet friends at the last minute and showing up to gigs with bruises.

this dudes entire career is just dressing like a faggot

>Any dirt?
None whatsoever. The OP of those threads never shared a single piece of evidence to back up his claim. He would either make a thread or show up in podcast threads, say something along the lines of "everybody knows PFT is racist," then pop out. The same PFT who made it a point to have all-black guests and improvisers on his podcast during black history month.

>he went on a tangent about "can I just say that it's so great to finally have female representation in Star Wars"
Twenty bucks says he was mocking people crying about Rey.

PFT is a colossal faggot. I’d love to see Rogan rip his jaw off and beat the shit out of the CBB fags

Nice source!

lol you listen to Rogan

You will die alone

All black guests? Pandering trash. Black people laugh at how pathetic that is

Lol there was no way paul f tompkins ever got laid outside his marriage

Aside from getting molested by the priest?

lol cope kid

Talk about a blast from the past holy shit