The reboot made me realize OG Chucky sucks and never should've been a thing...

The reboot made me realize OG Chucky sucks and never should've been a thing. This new Chucky feels like a genuine toy that slowly becomes evil and will do anything for his best buddy.

Attached: 1548565200997.png (600x338, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lbOCFgvHhvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The new one doesn't look like a toy.

Chuckino

Attached: 00000012.png (529x376, 416K)

is it still the spirit of some criminal or is he a rogue AI now?

AI with all the safety parameters and prohibitors removed by a disgruntled factory worker that got fired from prick boss. An hero by jumping off the factory building after.

>literally the plot of Small Soldiers
#notmychucky

Every time their is a remake there is a fag like you

Of course he does

Attached: 1556619035655.png (681x380, 350K)

He looks odd. Like a bad CGI human. The original looks way better.

Attached: Chucky_(Child's_Play).jpg (306x323, 26K)

Attached: TwkD81I.jpg (750x489, 43K)

>The reboot made me realize OG Chucky sucks and never should've been a thing. This new Chucky feels like a genuine toy that slowly becomes evil and will do anything for his best buddy.

Your a fag. Serial killer transferring his soul into a kid’s toy over Black Mirror Chucky.

A serial killer transferring his soul into a doll is not only not realistic, but so 80s.

>A serial killer transferring his soul into a doll is not only not realistic, but so 80s.

Attached: 08EAD725-A4D7-465B-8DF4-C5870381A5A5.jpg (200x313, 10K)

>muh satanic rituals
smooth brains

Small Soldiers 2 when?

It really is. The new Chucky is a toy that will do anything for his owner/ friend. He is just a toy that wants to make his buddy happy. He doesn't understand the consequences of his nature so things go downhill from there.

Holy shit this looks terrible

Kino
youtube.com/watch?v=lbOCFgvHhvk

That’s not what Chucky is about. He’s not a miss understood robot. He’s a psycho stuck in a doll.

There is no point in even calling it Child’s Play outside luring retards to go see it.

>That’s not what Chucky is about. He’s not a miss understood robot. He’s a psycho stuck in a doll.
The gay 80s 'Chucky' is. The new Chucky is a high-tech toy that will do anything for his fren

It really is. I actually did the math and the original Child's Play's budget translates to only 19 million by modern metrics, and yet that Chucky animatronic looked so much better than this one. Hell, Cult of Chucky probably had an even smaller budget and that Chucky looked MILES better than this one.

>There is no point in even calling it Child’s Play outside luring retards to go see it.
This is an interesting premise, but it's ruined by being connected to Chucky. Hollywood remakes and reboots are fucking trash. I can't wait until this trend and capeshit dies.

Can you just fuck off, zoomer?

I saw every Chucky movie. Most people that cling onto the OG Chucky are nostalgic.

>nostalgia goggles
I will say that the series should have ended a long time ago.

Attached: 1528564156780.png (787x787, 41K)

Is this one of those threads where people who legit think the original Child's Play is better gets lamented as nostaglia regardless of any reasoning because it's older and older = bad?

The OG Chucky became a ticket for Don to show everyone the gay train.

No, it's just Yea Forums falling for blindingly obvious b8 posts yet again

Please God no. I'd hate to see what they'd do it.

What the fucking fuck.

Yeah, I think they knew the doll looked terrible and did everything they could to try and hide it during the lead-up to the release.

He's so cute when he's sad

Attached: 1541085497952.png (337x305, 44K)

the original isn't about a toy
it's about a criminal who escapes death by using magic

>Violence inhibitor: DISENGAGED
Even Small Soldiers was smarter than this

I'm having trouble comprehending how bad it is.

>there's actual faggots that don't like both

This, it’s ok to accept both.

This reboot looks like shit

The premise is still a killer toy, which this reboot delivers on more so.

Just saw it, confirmed kino