Tracking for 160-200M opening

>tracking for 160-200M opening
what went wrong?

Attached: toy story eternal.jpg (659x234, 59K)

It shouldn't exist.

Why couldn't Woody protect this smile?

Attached: 049905.jpg (600x600, 28K)

Is that bad?

>what went wrong?
not a fucking thing. That's the sad part. TS4 is opening to the strongest in franchise history. You libcuck faggots are guaranteeing a TS5

No, Yea Forums just thinks that if a movie doesn’t have a billion dollar opening, it is a failure.

Endgame obliterated summer
It's about to rerelease and do even more damage

TS3 had a perfect ending. This one was an obvious cashgrab. Also, I've seen very little advertising.

4 may not break a billion like 3 which was 9 years ago, that's certainly a misfire

your conception was a misfire

All movies are cashgrabs, child.

sick burn bruh

High budget movies mean that the movie has to be a success in China, Europe and North America in order to meet expectations. Because of this, they are designed to appeal to the widest possible demographic which means that it will say nothing of significance and will not challenge the audience. People are inevitably going to get bored of these lukewarm cash grabs as evidenced by the fact that Toy Story 4 is being destroyed by a rerelease of Spirited Away in China.

The other Toy Stories felt like EVENT movies. TS4 doesn't have that urgency.

>what is inflation

>High budget movies mean that the movie has to be a success in China, Europe and North America
the irony being that it's only overperforming in latin america

fpbp

That makes it worse

TS3 was unnecessary. TS2 had the perfect message - life doesn't last forever so enjoy it while it lasts. Whoops here comes Toy Story 3 actually you can live forever, he's a new child to reboot everything.

Earliest tracking had it at $120 million. I think people got caught up with early pre-sales

>Tracking for at least 160M
>Estimates on Friday were 132M
>On Saturday were 123M
>Now 118M
>all the shills desperately defending it

Two months ago BoxOfficePro predicted 105-130 million

>what went wrong
>4

yes but they guess things, not official tracking
they guessed right

Disney is FUCKED if normalfags ever get tired of sequels and lazy remakes. Too bad the normalfags will never get tired of sequels and lazy remakes.

Disney's was 140

This

>a movie no one wanted
>with feminist bull shit no one wanted
>in a year already loaded with shit no one wanted

On top of that, it’s getting BTFO in China.

Attached: AC973BB8-1E58-4187-94F2-8DDFAAC83833.jpg (750x572, 384K)

It sucks, honestly. Pixar has lost their soul.

so it's underperforming according to Disney itself (and the studio always lowballs it so when it does better they claim it's overperforming)

No, only 118m. It beat Toy Story 3's opening which means its gonna hit a billion worldwide.

Wtf is wrong with "adults"?

>The Jew fears the Samurai

Based

i just realized they got rid of all her pink in this movie. she walks around in just the blue undershirt and blue pants with a blue/purple cloak thing.

garbage marketing. you haven't sold me on why I need to see 4, when 3 had closure and completed their character development.

it's another man gives up is community, friends, and family for ONE WOMAN episode

based chinks

Attached: 1560576243740.gif (340x340, 137K)

>bad movies make money
In the age of capeshit nobody should be surprised. Still sucks though.

Attached: A8B3187F-B235-499F-84F2-521917F280A0.jpg (697x989, 152K)