Ant Man 3 Leak

*Peyton Reed will NOT return to direct. Various reasons include the fact that Ant Man and The Wasp was Feige’s least favorite MCU film and the studio was disappointed in its box office returns compared to the first film (which although grossed less, was more profitable than AM&W). Edgar Wright is the studios only choice to helm Ant Man 3. Feige and co want to get back to terms with Wright, with Feige going far as sending roses and a personal Apology to Wright.

*If Wright signs on, Wright and Paul Rudd will write the script.

*The film will focus on Scott, Hope, and Cassie. Whirlwind is the main antagonist, with the studio wanting Alexander Skasgard for the role.

*Professor Hulk will have a major role.

*Laurence Fishburne comes back as Bill Foster. He’s really pissed at Lang due to Ghost’s death since Lang didn’t return in time. After Lang explains, Foster still is pissed and teams up with Whirlwind.

*Michelle Pfeiffer will not return as Janet. Wright and Feige wanted Sandra Bullock or Hillary Swank to play Janet when developing the first Ant Man before Wright got fired. Now that Wright May come back, Pfeiffer will be recast by Bullock or Swank.

*Luis will have a big role in the film, with John Leguizamo playing his older brother and Eiza González playing his sister, who Dave and Kurt try to flirt with.

*The film will be released in 2023, so Wright can finish his current film before working on Ant Man 3

Attached: 68FF0082-B248-4ED1-B0BE-CAE37BA178CC.jpg (1280x704, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/shittymoviedetails/comments/bnccnv/in_antman_and_the_wasp_2018_luis_screams_were/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>with Feige going far as sending roses and a personal Apology to Wright.
shitty larp
ant-man 3 is not happening, as it's not relevant to the MCU anymore

I know this is a bamboozle but Edgar Wright would literally make the best capeshit movie ever

>ant man
lmao who the fuck cares

>Michelle Pfeiffer will not return as Janet. Wright and Feige wanted Sandra Bullock or Hillary Swank to play Janet when developing the first Ant Man before Wright got fired. Now that Wright May come back, Pfeiffer will be recast by Bullock or Swank.
You've got to be kidding me.

>Ghosts death
They better fucking not!

bullshit, edgar wright publicly denounced and extricated himsefl from the first ant man bceause of studio meddling, why would he come back now and why would they even want him at this point

>Luis will have a big role in the film,
Can't we dispense with all the other shit and give Luis a film franchise of his own?

can we do the opposite
fucking reddit trash

>studio wants wright
>studio sounds to have already written half the script
Pick one

>Feige going far as sending roses and a personal Apology to Wright.
You blew it

>*Luis will have a big role in the film, with John Leguizamo playing his older brother and Eiza González playing his sister, who Dave and Kurt try to flirt with.
Damn pest posting coming back in style

>Michelle Pfeiffer will not return as Janet. Wright and Feige wanted Sandra Bullock or Hillary Swank to play Janet when developing the first Ant Man before Wright got fired. Now that Wright May come back, Pfeiffer will be recast by Bullock or Swank.
Lol no

This. Luis is such a fucking reddit character
>inb4 everything you don't like is reddit!

>ghost becomes a literal ghost

its genius in its simpliciy.

It doesn't matter who directs these flicks

>everything I don't like is reddit

Attached: Nvm+i+found+a+better+quality+one+for+you+_49069bbbcbbb981afcb5283e8f59362c.jpg (200x313, 13K)

>LE QUIPS
reddit.com/r/shittymoviedetails/comments/bnccnv/in_antman_and_the_wasp_2018_luis_screams_were/
Enjoy your reddit points

>Enjoy your reddit points
Thanks. I will. Enjoy your (you) lol

>Edgar Wright is the studios only choice to helm Ant Man 3
God luck with that.

I will nitpick it with petty criticisms unless they feature a scene where tiny Paul Rudd crawls around on/inside of giant Evangeline

>Pfeiffer will be recast by Bullock or Swank.

I'm dropping this movie before they are even done with the script.

Attached: donbelevu.gif (210x158, 1.47M)

>*Laurence Fishburne comes back as Bill Foster. He’s really pissed at Lang due to Ghost’s death since Lang didn’t return in time.

I SWEAR TO GODDAMN GOD, IF THEY KILL MY WAIFU

Attached: 1538555978706.webm (1280x533, 3M)

>*Michelle Pfeiffer will not return as Janet. Wright and Feige wanted Sandra Bullock or Hillary Swank to play Janet when developing the first Ant Man before Wright got fired. Now that Wright May come back, Pfeiffer will be recast by Bullock or Swank.

That would be stupid
>recast a role
>Janet is now the same age as Rudd and her daughter.

>Skasgard in a Wasp movie
>while simultanously being Thor's sidekick
No.

Ghost isn't dead, try again retard

>we still won't see Giantman fighting a Kaiju
Fugg, endgame was a cock tease with that leviathan.

Still, you're larping.

I can't see it happening. Ant-man was Wright's baby and they raped it. No way he tries for another child with them.