This guy was being such a “try-hard”

Such a fucking dick I wanted to punch him every time he opened his mouth.

Attached: 289BFEE5-F949-4537-A983-CC2A0A35C23F.jpg (1066x875, 509K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r0IQCLQDfKw
youtube.com/watch?v=PLyEO0jNt6M&list=FLjsmTMhpMX8tQx0nJvvjq0g&index=2&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=3tCGRpYN6zI
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/23/douglas-williams-former-oklahoma-city-cop-gets-two/
archive.org/stream/WilliamsDougHowToStingThePolygraph/Williams,_Doug_-_How_to_Sting_the_Polygraph_djvu.txt
otherhand.org/home-page/area-51-and-other-strange-places/looking-at-the-bob-lazar-story-from-the-perspective-of-2018/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop places adds here, Jamie

Attached: rocker turtle.jpg (768x580, 100K)

He was just there to shill his movie. The only thing I didn't like was how overly sycophantic he behaved when speaking to Joe.

Attached: joerogaine.jpg (1242x1673, 133K)

why is bob lazar so believable?

Hes made a career out of this

aside from a few interviews every 15 or so years he sells a few posters and t-shirts on his supplies website. i wouldn't call that a career at all. moot made more money than this guy.

*graduates from MIT*
*loses my diploma*
whoops :)

He sold shit loads of books when he was on art bell

Couldn’t watch due to this nigger

He's really not.

so far everything he's been talking about since the 80's(40 years ago) is proving true.

Because for once he's the real thing.
For me the recent disclosure really backs it up. People are in the denial phase now, but the US has released evidence confirming highly advanced vehicles being used on Earth, far beyond human technology, and it's probably aliens.

He only created one book and it's not even released yet you absolute melt.

mfw zoe quinns book has more reviews than bob's

Attached: 1549725571291.jpg (1546x4840, 1.11M)

oh shit, this

>far beyond human technology
Project Blue Beam retards.

This is human inventions based on Tesla and Nazi engineering that they never had to use because of the Cold War. Now they're going to create a NWO cult through it. Only people prone toward religous or New Age indoctrination will believe it. Global Warming and church freaks, so essentially most of the stupid masses on this planet.
The rest will be on Yea Forums talking shit about our new alien overlords.

Attached: alien fuck this gay earth.png (634x615, 319K)

>migraines

This guy talked like he was on an episode of ancient aliens. It was fucking embarrassing.

Attached: d2b5ca33bd970f64a6301fa75ae2eb22.png (800x1071, 2.08M)

Genuinely mad at how good this information is and how absolutely horrible he was at conveying ideas. You could tell Joe was getting frustrated.

The documentary is the same way, the information is good but he conveys it in the worst possible way. It's almost impressive, but seriously frustrating.

>cam pans away
>sips jim beam on the rocks
>can hear the rocks clanking in the glass
>rubs head, muh migraine

>Genuinely mad at how good this information is and how absolutely horrible he was at conveying ideas.
Military Industrial Complex shills spewing lies for dumb asses like you. That's why. They're being vauge because it's lies.

Attached: alien scientology.jpg (500x652, 263K)

Absolute nonsense. Blue Beam is a real idea but the 2004 and 2015 encounters by Navy pilots and radar, on camera show vehicles so advanced that humans are many technological/scientific revolutions behind making them.

You cannot make that aircraft with our current or near future technology. Full stop.

they must be real good lies, for the feds to invade his place of business

I couldn't give a fuck about what that guy said, I care about Bob's testimony, and more importantly the underlying context. We are being visited and observed by a highly advanced civilization, probably aliens probing a planet similar to how we would.

This is not a goofy theory like abductions by greys, this is the real thing and it's in the news everyday. You are in denial because you cannot emotionally handle how fucking crazy this is.

>Absolute nonsense. Blue Beam is a real idea but the 2004 and 2015 encounters by Navy pilots and radar, on camera show vehicles so advanced that humans are many technological/scientific revolutions behind making them.
>You cannot make that aircraft with our current or near future technology. Full stop.
OMG it must be from Planet X then, because OMG I've never see 50 billion dollar tech do that on muh TV!

You're so fucking gullible, NPC. Maybe the future fanatics of the NWO global religion.

>they must be real good lies, for the feds to invade his place of business
Sounds like another lie. What if he's working for the Feds like Alex everyone on TV explaining stupid shit. Did you know there was two revolutionary shows about all this illegal information?
It's called the "X-files" and the other "Ancient Aliens". You can't find them anymore, they've been so censored by the Feds. You have to learn Russia or Yiddish just to watch them on the deep web.

>We are being visited and observed by a highly advanced civilization, probably aliens probing a planet similar to how we would.
Gullible NPC idiot. You'll believe anything the Deep State programs you with. Maybe the future fanatics of the NWO global religion.

Attached: xfiles npc.jpg (652x990, 237K)

bob himself even state he doesn't really give a fuck about the ayyys. he is/was in love with the tech and seems sorry for fucking himself out of further research into it

if he is disinfo(willingly or not), he is one of the greats.

We do not have the technology to create those vehicles and you are in intense denial.

That's another aspect that really separates it from the other claims which are bullshit. He gave very limited info and didn't pretend to have knowledge of where it came from or even to really care about the aliens. He just can't get enough of how incredible the technology is.

>if he is disinfo(willingly or not), he is one of the greats.
It's not hard. If they FEDS are reading this please hire me. I'm make these goons look like toddlers.

>We do not have the technology to create those vehicles and you are in intense denial.
How do you know? Nazis already made flying saucers after creating jet engines. They had trouble stabilizing them though.
Tesla was already working on shit that "we don't have the technology to do" and causing fucking earthquakes that his benefactor Rockefella shut his lab down over because it shook an entire town in New York State

Attached: tesla free energy.jpg (986x1112, 743K)

>That's another aspect that really separates it from the other claims which are bullshit. He gave very limited info and didn't pretend to have knowledge of where it came from
He said it came from fucking archeological digs. Pure Deep State lies.
You're a slave

Attached: cia aliens.jpg (461x403, 40K)

"can't.....remember....migrain...FUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK...shit...sorry I'm having an episode Joe please give me a moment...."

How is the information good?

They're not saucers and they don't have jet engines. You are in denial, it's surprising this didn't happen earlier, the galaxy is filled with potentially habitable planets and our planet is young.

This isn't like the movies, this is exactly how it would happen if a foreign civilization was found our planet and was checking us out. This is the Mars rover of an alien civ.

The experimental drone technology will be insane now and could easily be what is captured by those pilots on their cameras.

He said he heard that, he wasn't sure if it was true or disinfo.

Because Bob is the real deal and disclosure has been underway for months. It's seriously fascinating to see how in denial people are when it's actually happening this time.

Like what?

>this entire thread
You guys are such delusional retards, holy hell.

Attached: 1499957836250.jpg (605x586, 21K)

no it's not we are going to flame out in 100 years and that's it

Second piece here meant for you.

Our drone technology is not even close to replicating that and wasn't in 2004 for the first incident either. When I say not even close, I'm telling you that it's not even able to be compared for our own timeline. The distance between these vehicles and our technology is greater than our current most advanced aircraft and biplanes. So much more advanced that it's many times over.

No flight surfaces, no exhaust or visible propulsion of any kind, no great heat emission, 24,000 mile per hour speed. The ability to move through water, starting and stopping instantaneously, there is no acceleration, it decides where it's going to go at a set speed and then makes the move. T

It moves at hypersonic speeds without creating sonic booms or any other dramatic effects you get from moving vehicles at that speed. It's as if it separates itself from the air and water that it moves in. I could go on and on.

People really need to go back and listen to William Cooper

Imagine if alien probes visited Earth, it was on camera and on the news and you were just laughing like a maniac because you cannot emotionally handle what's happening.

Bob Lazar has made a career out of doing the UFO circuit. Has done for decades. He's the same as Travis Walton but doesn't put himself about as much. I've seen both these guys talk in England so they travel the globe doing it. Lazar takes the conference money just as much as anyone and has done a shit ton of interviews, talk shows, podcasts, radio shows. You're deluded to thing he could live off what he does.

The part that makes the least sense (ikr?) is the part where Bob mentioned that they dug one of the ships up. I can fuck with 20th century flying saucers, but earlier than that I’m not sure how that fits in.

>cannot emotionally handle what's happening
Yes, the rest of us are the defective, ignorant ones.

Attached: 1546896027507.gif (403x234, 1.99M)

He heard that, it could have been disinfo and he wasn't sure if it was true. Iirc he almost just didn't bring it up.

that guy was based. jumping from a plane at night with money strapped to him.

yeah that was kind of a wtf moment. but he says he can't confirm that info.

>it's another UFO mark moonlights as an aviation engineer/physicist post

Attached: 1548494692514.jpg (1080x1080, 119K)

Let's try a different angle. What do YOU think would be the series of events if another civilization sent probes to Earth to check things out? Tell me the sequence of events as you think it would happen.

You don't need to be an aviation physicist or engineer to know that's far beyond our capabilities and I've never bought the UFO thing.

Nothing he has said was proven true. This guy is supposedly a physicist who was good enough to be hired by the government and work on a top secret project, yet he is completely incapable of describing anything in any kind of detail. He has had decades to reflect on what he saw and most of his answers were
>i-i can't remember it's all a blur
>i don't know

Did you listen to the podcast? He described a craft and the reactor in detail. He has drawn these things before and his descriptions match what he said.

You're literally discussing a UFO incident.

Let me put it in simpler terms for you.

Aircraft need wings to fly, they also cannot fly 24,000 miles per hour, they cannot do that speed and then stop instantly to a hover, they accelerate to move from point A to point B, they generate large amounts of heat even with stealth. None of that is possible now or in the near future.

how come he cant produce literally any physical evidence that he attended MIT?
No diploma, no admissions letter, no pictures of him studying at the university, no yearbooks etc...etc...

Even if the Feds did "wipe" MIT's records you still should be able to show something that proved you spent 2-4 years of your life there.

Because it's declassified and on the news. It's not some guy claiming he was abducted or grainy amateur footage of a balloon. It's confirmed by radar, trained aircraft identifiers, thermal, and was the center of multiple incidents which are being declassified right now.
Congress doesn't get briefed when Billy Bob was tweaking and got shakey footage of a weather balloon, this is real.

Migraines

He didn't describe it in detail. He gave vague outlines of how things looked with no where near the depth you'd expect from a scientist. And worse, when Joe pressed him for details he just said he can't remember, or he had a migrane, or he doesn't know

Same but replace him with OP.

Hey man, snap out of it. If you turn on CNN they're talking about aircraft which are not human who had multiple now declassified sightings on AWACS radar, visual confirmation and recorded on FLIR.

All true but why say you haven't bought the "ufo thing" when that's exactly what you're discussing? A UFO isn't necessarily an alien.

Because the acronym is associated with all the bullshit sightings and claims in the past, this is not that.

What he says is obviously fascinating but what evidence is there?
People talking about disclosure give examples otherwise its just bluster.
You dont need to make lots of money to be a liar and a fraud, you just have to enjoy the attention.
He cant give specifics of the craft? Apparently its tiny inside maybe there was nothing to be specific about just all blank walls and shit.
If they are producing gravity waves to move around then it's not really complicated is it, it's quite simple, we just dont understand it yet. Interesting he blames it on material science, what was his point? It's an antigravity ship not a skyscraper, what high tech materials do they not understand? Surely understanding the composition is more physics or chemistry based than that.

He answers all your questions in the podcast, did you guys even listen to it? He gave much more about the craft than that.

Also love how you're talking about creating gravity with a machine as if it's no big deal.

because we've had the tech hes refering to since around the turn of the last century, it has nothing to do with aliens and everything to do with early electrical engineering experimentation by proto-autists. aliens are disinfo

>identifying ufos

youtube.com/watch?v=r0IQCLQDfKw

You mean debunked declassified videos like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=PLyEO0jNt6M&list=FLjsmTMhpMX8tQx0nJvvjq0g&index=2&t=0s

Do you or that guy understand that the FLIR video is not the only confirmation of what I told you? He calls it a distant jet and no jets are capable of what was set. It doesn't even have jet engines.

based youtube link poster debunking what top paid people can't.

lol at him being the real thing. he's a pathological liar who made up his degrees and saw an opportunity to make money conning gullible alien nuts.

I was interested in the interior of the craft he was on.

Attached: 4CF5A4E7-7E26-41A7-A327-7AFF6F6E7F91.jpg (669x920, 96K)

but he passed a lie detector test
youtube.com/watch?v=3tCGRpYN6zI

Anyone can pass a lie detector test if they know how. It's all a load of shit. That's why the US is the only country dumb enough to believe in their use. Them and thick fuck Jeremy Kyle watchers too.

>Anyone can pass a lie detector test if they know how. It's all a load of shit
you're not telling the truth. you're stating what you believe to be true.

hmmmmmm who do I believe. Random user shitposting on Yea Forums or Doug Williams, former Oklahoma City detective sergeant an officer in the department's internal affairs and polygraph unit sentenced to 2 year in jail for teaching people how to pass? Hard choice.
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/23/douglas-williams-former-oklahoma-city-cop-gets-two/

so who did he coach that passed a poly?
the narcs? who set him up?

Here is the manual. archive.org/stream/WilliamsDougHowToStingThePolygraph/Williams,_Doug_-_How_to_Sting_the_Polygraph_djvu.txt

The guy was teaching criminals how to past for money. He made a business out of it.
The guy helped any one. Drug dealers and even a pedo I think at one point. Cops found out a did a sting operation on him.

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING THING JAY! HOLY SHIT! THE HELL IS IT? THAT THINGS DEAD, CALL THE FUCKIN AQUARIUM BRO

sounds like one based dude,
so he coached bob lazar? the same bob lazar that took a bust for running a prostitution ring?

otherhand.org/home-page/area-51-and-other-strange-places/looking-at-the-bob-lazar-story-from-the-perspective-of-2018/

>Project Blue Beam
>dude it will happen in the 90's
>dude it will happen in 2000
nothing happened