Two will protect you, the rest will try to kill you. Choose wisely

Two will protect you, the rest will try to kill you. Choose wisely.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (800x800, 569K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2lKBxW2Hhlw
youtu.be/6Wco2uE6vyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OVp24WIha5s
wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolaji_Badejo
youtu.be/cufePE5NaEM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Peter_Hall
ranker.com/list/victims-of-the-poltergeist-curse/melissa-brinks
addictedtohorrormovies.com/2017/04/30/remember-when-andrew-leatherface-bryniarski-dissed-the-dead-gunnar-hansen/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGrZDk0s4Dc
youtube.com/watch?v=x-bdr5YR6X0
youtube.com/watch?v=G5nTwbV9iFU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alien and Jason. Like, this is not even a competition, they so vastly outclass the majority of these other guys it's not even funny.

>no Thing

Bleh

Pinhead and freddy.
With pinhead you are allied, by extension, with a literal god (leviathan), and none of the others can practically protect you from freddy as he hunts you in your dreams.

Pennywise (he's a cosmic omnipotent deity) and Jason

You have to choose Freddy or he will kill you in your sleep.

Then probably Predator because he won in Alien v. Predator

>Normal human tier
Angela
Billy
Chucky
Ghostface
Jigsaw

>Strong Human Tier
Leatherface
Michael

>Inhumanly Strong Tier
Alien
Jason
Predator
Leprechaun

>Reality Warper Tier
Freddy
Pennywise
Pinhead? IIRC, haven't seen Hellraiser in a while.

>Haven't Seen Tier
Creeper
Candyman

do horror monsters sleep?

Do we know if Freddy can travel to other dimensions though? Pinhead could take you to his world where potentially you could be save until he deals with Freddy. So my choice would be Pinhead and Angela to give me company.

One thing that we should keep in mind is that they all would have a different definition of the word "protect". Predator would probably throw you on a cage on his ship while he is hunting the others. The Leprechaun or IT would turn you into a cookie or something and keep you in their pocket.

Attached: 1520651457573.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

My reasoning too. We could hide in hell, and even if the others find the box, Pinhead would have to let them in.

>be comsmic omnipotent deity
>get fucked 5 kids

Pinhead and Freddy
Alternatively Predator and Pennywise are pretty powerful

Sarah Silvermann?

>Pinhead deals with Freddy first
>Predator kills everyone else as they're all physical

What am I missing here?

Who is #2? Rosemary's baby?

Priest and a toss-up between Freddy and It. Can't decide.

Sleepaway Camp. Just watch it, don't google it. It's famous for its twist, which will get spoiled right away if you google it.

Predator
Jigsaw

Jigsaw is probably intelligent and psychologically astute enough to create a death trap for any of those beings. Predator can kill the rest.

Not choosing IT or the cenobite because they will probably consume you afterwards despite being overpowered

You should really watch Candyman. It's kino.

Chucky and Freddie

my guess is
Chucky and Jason

if you don't count the newest movie, chucky could posses anything that he cast his little spell on to become another chucky, ide assume this would work on any of these monsters as well
and Jason is just unstoppable, I mean he fucking survived reentry to earth, and I guess thus the vacuum of space

freddy is pretty useless against something that doesn't sleep, and he technically already lost to Jason.
clown was beaten by children ffs
everything mortal is useless
alien and predator both been taken out by mortals
creeper only lasts his cycle
only wildcard is Candyman... not really sure the extent of his powers.

TL;DR Chucky n Jason baby

Attached: 1533154690619.jpg (514x600, 84K)

Buddi Chucky only. He's my best fren

Attached: 1551976073049.gif (373x350, 280K)

Chucky's only good when he gets the drop on someone not expecting him. If you assume the rest of the killers know he's protecting you, he won't be much help. He can also only possess if his target is down long enough to cast the incantation.

Do we get to pick which Ghostface? If yes, I pick Stu to have a laugh while Pinhead keeps us safe.

yautja hunt xenomorphs as a rite of passage to adulthood, so choosing an "alien" to defend you from a yautja you are basically choosing a mouse to defend you from a cat.

>Demons to some Angels to others

yeah, willingly go to pinheads torture dimension and be subjected to his interpretation of "protection"

Attached: 1551042649614.jpg (578x960, 48K)

>company
Just admit you like ladyboys, user.

Attached: 2 and a half skeptical heroes.png (724x325, 687K)

choosing Freddy Krueger & predator

Pennywise and Jason

I like ladyboys, so what are you doing later?

what if chucky got on television and turned everyone watching tv in the world into a chucky who could also turn more people into chuckys?
its a pretty OP power in a horrorverse where stupid things like that would happen for the killers.

If Chucky is committed to protecting you, there is no reason why he wouldn't teach you his voodoo magic and the both of you could hop around from host to host. This would be OP as you could then take the body of any of the other killers. At that point its 3 of you and could go on the offensive. Like, take over Jasons and take out the other mortal killers, make a contract with pinhead and bail out of that body before he comes to take you.

I choose Alan Schaeffer and the Doomslayer

It all boils down to Freddy vs Pinhead vs Candyman, but I assume Pinhead will come on top unless someone figures out the lament configuration.

this

predator + pinhead is the GOAT combo, nothing else can beat them

The most patrician combo really.
Wish the T-1000 and Thing were players too, for diversity sake.

Xeno and Freddy. Is there any other logical answer?

Attached: 1539290147_Freddy_Death.gif (500x333, 1002K)

Angela > Billy Chapman > Ghostface > Jigsaw > Chucky > Leatherface > Leprechaun > Alien > Michael > Creeper > Pennywise > Jason > Predator > Candyman > Freddy > Pinhead
That's the power scale more or less.

Goes from left to right, weakest first, forgot to add.

>Michael over Alien
He may be a strong dude but he's still just a dude. He's not really good at avoiding a blood splatter either, even if he somehow killed a Xenomorph he'd probably just get acid blood all over himself and melt.

Predator got wrecked by a meat head using ewok tactics, I could see him getting fucked if Jigsaw has prep time. Also he is just an alien, he isn't immune to magic or supernatural powers of Freddy, IT or Leprechaun.

Attached: b43f43aeb4fe3e9101d5e08a57594945.jpg (1024x675, 80K)

Pennywise and Pinhead. I’m probably still going to die, but those two can warp reality harder than anyone else on this list.

I’d also like to see Pennywise square off against Freddy, since they basically have the same schtick outside of their victim needing to be awake/asleep.

Pinhead to make chains pop out his ass and hold niggas in place, Predator to pop a plasma cap in they asses

All of them have to reach Kevin at the top of a Trump hotel after he has had a whole year of prep time.After only a quarter of them reach the top, they are greeted by a video call informing them that he is in fact hiding in the basement as a plane full of snakes crashes the building

Attached: 10-interesting-facts-you-never-knew-about-home-alone-1.jpg (821x657, 42K)

pinhead can deal with the magic shit, predator deals with the physical shit

jigsaw traps only work if you can capture your victim first, so good luck with that

I debated where to put Michael since he's like a weaker Jason, but you're probably right.
Creeper will still take out the Alien though. Just too versatile and hard to kill.

Jigsaw's killed like a dozen agents/officers over the series just through booby traps while they try and track him down.

those agents are small time compared to the predator who will just plama cannon jigasaw the
first time sees him without hesitation, he's not looking to arrest him

freddy can kill you in your dreams
pinnhead and IT are overpowered compared to the others

i would probably go with freddy and pinhead. the others can't protect you against freddys dreamkilling and pinhead can just drag everybody else into his dimension.
only question would be, can IT escape pinhead dimension?

That would be what Jason's for, he could hold the guy down while Chucky does his thing

Plus let's be real here, Chucky is easily the most bro-tier of all the characters listed here, hanging out with him would be a lot more fun than any of the other slashers.

Freddy's thing is dreams. Do all these other characters sleep and have dreams?

I pick Tucker and Dale, whose presence will cause all the killers to accidentally off themselves in comical ways.
Checkmate.

Attached: Tucker-Dale-vs.-Evil-550x290.jpg (550x290, 48K)

Pinhead and the Predator
All the Predator has to do is stay invisible and shoot plasma at whoever approaches. Pinhead can summon chains to bind anyone else who gets too close.

>can IT escape pinhead dimension?
That's what I was wondering too. Freddy, Pinhead and Pennywise are essentially general-tier demons in Hell's army, althought Pennywise's domain of "hell" is a bit different. The question is who has a higher ranking.
If Freddy could get a hold of the lament configuration, he could get rid of Pennywise, but he would have to step into the real world, like in Freddy vs Jason.
Pennywise's primary source of power is Fear. The more you fear him, the stronger he'll get.
Most of these characters aren't really prone to fear, so I'd say in this scenario he's rather weak.

I check myself into The Hospital and die painfully before anyone else can get me.

The issue is that there are intangible characters like Candyman who can't be killed by a plasma caster.
Pinhead could probably come up with some mumbo jumbo magic bullshit to kill Candy, but I'm not sure.
IIRC, the only way to kill Candyman is by destroying a certain mirror that's binded to his soul, but good luck figuring that out.
Following this logic, Candyman can turn out to be the winner in the end.

i already said this shit above you illiterate mong

How would she fare in this?

Attached: ec3a3bde8351529fcbb094ea6c8d55d8.png (414x688, 479K)

>implying a bunch of aliens, killers, demons and a midget doll have any interest in watching a video tape

Do you think Pennywise could feed off YOUR fear to power himself, since this is literally a nightmare scenario?

What about a Freddy/Pennywise combo, where one scares the enemy and the other devours him? You might lose against Pinhead though. Pennywise gets bodied by gods.

That's assuming he would get to see Jigsaw, he is supposed to be hunting you down but he could find your identity and then kidnap your family and give you a 24 hours to find him or else they get pump full of syringes with meth or some shit. It doesn't even have to be your family, if Pennywise and Jigsaw team up they would be willing to play the long game, talking years of them psychologically tormenting you but never fully engaging with you or your bodyguards.

I would take Leprechaun and Predator though, would just get on his spaceship and fuck this gay earth and we go on space adventures.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1080x614, 93K)

why kill him?
pinhead could drag him into his realm and torture him for eternity. same with the rest. only guy who could still be a danger to you is freddy.
just go with pinhead and freddy. one protects you in the real world, the other in your dreams. it's the perfect combo.

so you never learned how to use greater than and less than signs in your school?

he's american

>Do you think Pennywise could feed off YOUR fear to power himself, since this is literally a nightmare scenario?
It could technically be possible, if you acted as a conduit to increase his power. Kino idea.
As for Pinhead, there was a comic where he basically got tired of being Grand Inquisitor, made a coup in Hell, and became a planetary level threat. I don't even remember how they beat him, but I think he gave up willingly in the end, so he's very powerful when running on a full tank of gas.
>just go with pinhead and freddy
I'd say that's probably the best bet, yes.

Attached: hellraiser_17__page_05.jpg (975x1500, 488K)

pretty sure she's brazilian but good try

I did, I noticed after the fact that I had messed it up, which is why I explained what I meant.
I'm drunk

People are overestimating pinhead. He is still somewhat human, Pennywise doesn't have to directly fight him but he could just keep fucking with him by showing illusions of his humanity which would make him mortal again.
youtube.com/watch?v=2lKBxW2Hhlw

based, love me some alan tudyk

You have a point too. And someone suggested Pinhead could drag whoever he wants into his dimension, but I'm not sure if that's possible.
The cannon, regular Pinhead has a power cap that prevents him from doing whatever he wants.
He got free to an extent in Hellraiser 3, but still wasn't as powerful as say Freddy, in the dream realm. The human factor is a vulnerability as well.

You still have to survive for seven days

That's why you walk around with one of these. I guess the strat would be to engage them at first and then have the other one Pinhead/Predator hide you away for seven days.

Attached: pwuf37jegmaz.jpg (310x480, 14K)

Have the Predator take you aboard his spaceship and fly off somewhere. Then have Freddy kill everyone else when they give up looking for you and take a nap.

What were Leprechaun's powers again? Granting wishes?
Which reminds me, Wishmaster could probably solo all of them, but there's always a price to his wishes, and it's usually death.

Attached: wishmaster_feature.jpg (710x400, 173K)

>Then have Freddy kill everyone else when they give up looking for you and take a nap.
That's what I thought initially, but not everyone on that list sleeps.

>Letting Pennywise use you as a fear conduit
>Going to Pinhead’s dimension
>Letting Jigsaw surround you with traps
>Letting Freddy protect you in your dreams by entering and warping them
>Repeatedly body hopping with Chucky
At a certain point you’re better off getting quickly killed by Predator. Even if you survive, you’ll be so insane you’ll be a slasher too.

>underestimating jigsaw
He'd make an entire maze of traps and puzzles for the others to get to you, while the physical hunter killer of your choice picks them off.

Attached: 1559600628668.png (720x537, 332K)

>letting Jigsaw surround you with traps
Is this on the menu if I martyr myself for Allah?

I think he is just a monkeypaw type of powers, you catch him and he grants you wishes. I remember him doing things like making people explode and pots full of gold appear inside peoples stomachs. If he can do that shit willy nilly I see no reason why he couldn't make pinhead explode or something.

No, but someone like Freddy or Pennywise could set you up with a trap harem.

They’d all be cute piggus though, and there’s a good chance you’re hallucinating and fucking actual pig corpses IRL.

>One thing that we should keep in mind is that they all would have a different definition of the word "protect"
This is exactly why you shouldn't have chosen Pinhead.

>mfw Warwick's gonna come out on top in the end

Attached: 1560970853944.png (920x757, 206K)

obviously you have to choose freddy as one of them since the rest of them won't be able to do shit for you in your dreams.

the other one i don't know, probably pennywise or pinhead since they're basically gods.

I didn't take that into account. So it turns out you can only choose 1 character from the list. Freddy is a necessity.
Unless you pull him through to the real world, but that's if you're lucky.

>the other one i don't know, probably pennywise or pinhead since they're basically gods.
Pennywise is weak against actual gods and anyone who doesn’t fear him, so Pinhead should stomp him. But keep this in mind .

Couldn’t the Leprechaun make you never have to sleep again, or Chucky shuffle you though different bodies so you never get tired?

I imagine Pinhead could keep you awake forever by torturing you and Jigsaw could never let you go into REM sleep through drugs, but then you’re reaching “better to just die” territory.

This shit is getting more complex than I thought.

Attached: tenor (2).gif (498x213, 1.72M)

Is it extended cut Alien, because if so he’s really the only one here who can reproduce without others. Which means you might have an army of xenos after you.

>stomps them all like ants
Heh, nothing personnel

Attached: tráiler-godzilla.jpg (1777x803, 136K)

Except it's been proven that most animals and even some reptiles enter dream-like states, and zilla still has a pretty large brain, so Freddy could probably fuck him up.

Attached: nightmare-on-elm-street-freddy-this-is-god-1.jpg (1200x680, 99K)

>make a contract with pinhead and bail out of that body before he comes to take you
>"we will tear your soul apart"
I doubt bodyswapping would fool Pinhead.

Leprechaun has magic, but he could be punted to oblivion by Jason/Michael/Predator/Creeper. Candyman is a ghost, and assuming he's already summoned, he could phase through walls, traps and shit. Freddy can only get to you in his dreams, but if you have someone wake you up and drag him into the real world, he can at least be temporarily defeated. Chucky is tiny and could sneak/squeeze through bars and get to you through ducts. It really depends on the setting. You have to provide the setting.

Freddy in Godzilla's dreams would be pure vomit inducing kino.

Angela for the boypucci

So take freddy cause fuck going through the problem of bringing him to your world. Your other pick has to be able to deal with a swarm of xenomorphs. Your choices are Pinhead, assuming you are willing to have his "protection" or Predator as he has a spaceship.

Attached: avp-alien-vs-predator-2004-aliens-swarm-pyramid.jpg (1920x816, 173K)

High IQ post

Anyone looking at this as a death-match is not going to survive. Pinhead could take most of the list, but he'd fucking ruin you for shits and giggles in the process. You might need Freddy, but just because he isn't going to kill you doesn't mean you're going to be glad you're alive. I'd take Predator and the loli, have him fly us the fuck out of the galaxy and go live with his kin like it's Avatar, learning to hunt game and build shelters and shit with the outcasts and cripples. Then Predator will return to the hunt and when he inevitably dies the others will seek glory by hunting those which killed him. Eventually either they figure out how to kill everyone else on the list and I can return to Earth, or they all get themselves killed while hunting and me and the girl can take over their planet and start a new population. Only real contender would be the xenomorph but she's a faggot who can't keep up with Predator-chan. By the time any of the others figure out how to reach me I'd already be dead from age.

Attached: think.png (400x426, 281K)

Pinhead would have to summon a shitload of chains at once. My pick is Predator since he can rapid-fire his shoulder cannon + discs and whatnot, so even without the ship he could kill a large number of them.
Assuming xenomorphs enter dream-like states, Freddy might solo.

>loli
user I..

Attached: angela-full-bodycr.jpg (450x253, 24K)

Your post is accurate for the most part, but dreams don't care about distance.
If Freddy comes after you, you're still fucked.
Or maybe he enters Angela's mind and gets rekt by the mental imagery, who knows.

Pinhead can always take you to his dimension while he deals with the xenomorphs but again, you are traveling to his dimension for "protection"

Godzilla tore his way out of actual multi-layered Hell, personalized to his weaknesses and fears. Freddy would be in way over his head, and it would be beautiful.

>mfw you enter his dimension and are greeted by prince charming
I'd rather not desu

Attached: 1500748086_12.gif (500x281, 1.49M)

Oh fug. Same answer but minus the new population then.

Attached: Spurdo.png (1024x749, 117K)

>prince charming

Attached: giphy11.gif (280x141, 1005K)

That thing should've been on the list. Who would even wanna be in the same room as that.

Frank tried that by wearing someone's skin. Didn't work out

>Freddy will never summon Mike, Tom, and Crow to mock Godzilla into insanity

We shouldn't dismiss her so quickly. She seeks affection and if you can harness that yandere strength it could get you through a lot.

Attached: yuno.gif (500x288, 2.78M)

I highly doubt Freddy's powers can transcend the galaxy and I'd be willing to take that risk. But if he can (and more worryingly if Pinhead can) then the only logical option is to pick Scream mask and Jigsaw and get so fucking wasted you at least don't suffer.

Take Freddy and predator and just have your gf tag along to space. If you don't have one, make Freddy haunt her nightmares until she submits. Flawless plan, unless Freddy fucks with you for shits and giggles

Even if you kill Jason, you still gotta deal with that glorified tapeworm. If he can jump from body to body, including Pinhead, it's over.

Attached: S-l300.jpg (656x804, 207K)

Freddy would definitely fuck with you for shits and giggles. Assuming your protectors won't kill each other, he'd still kill the native population of wherever Predator takes you and your gf and eventually Predator's going to go hunting. In the end it would be you stuck alone on a planet with only Freddy dreams for company.

riiight..

Attached: distributionjpg.jpg (1200x920, 124K)

>I highly doubt Freddy's powers can transcend the galaxy and I'd be willing to take that risk. But if he can (and more worryingly if Pinhead can) then the only logical option is to pick Scream mask and Jigsaw and get so fucking wasted you at least don't suffer.
Comedy horror kino if you somehow manage to survive through that strategy.
>All the human Slashers get brutalized by traps Jigsaw forgot he built
>Too drunk to fear Pennywise
>Wake up vomiting whenever Freddy tries to get you
>Break Candyman’s mirror by accident throwing a bottle through a window
>Predator doesn’t consider you a worthy target and leaves
>Pinhead kind of admires your hedonism

I'd watch that movie.

We're approaching aneurysm territory now.
Next user is gonna tell me the guy from Silent Night is secretly Satan and can sneeze them all away.

Kino

This is the only answer. Chucky would likely tag along for fun too opposed to just outright killing you. He does pick his victims afterall
The rules are too vague. We need to know if your allies truly are benevolent toward you, and if the enemies actually have a reason to want to kill you.

>he doesn't know about the hellbaby
It's over. Found the real winner.

Attached: demondog.png (1024x748, 1.36M)

>What about a Freddy/Pennywise combo, where one scares the enemy and the other devours him?
Freddywise meta too strong, nerf pls

What about the ayy? Does he become a drinking bro?

Stuck in perpetual chess combat with the Predator.

Not much,shes a nice cumdump tho

It instinctively crawls into ducts and tunnels and shit when hunting, like a cat. It’d be the first to get mangled by one of Jigsaws traps desu.

Size really does matter.

>Freddywise
Imagine..

Attached: so_good.png (659x609, 66K)

Balanced combo. By the end of the battle you’d shoot yourself to escape the memories of what they put you through.

Even if Freddy was benevolent towards you it doesn't mean he won't kill everyone around you. And we all know what Pinhead's benevolence looks like.

They may not be able to figure out Predators alien psychology and find out what he really fears. A xenomrph is just a beast so you can probably tap into the primal fear of death and and your babies but a Predator is a solider that may have abandon the fear of death itself.

Watch it friendo

Attached: leprechaun-movie-4-1.jpg (346x481, 45K)

>chilling with Jigsaw and Ghostface
>suddenly a hole is burned through the wall with acid
>"Dammit, gonna take an hour to fix that."

>They may not be able to figure out Predators alien psychology and find out what he really fears.
Dishonor?

>Wish for the power to kill all of them
>He turns you into Big Head.

It’d be this with Jigsaw and Ghostface.
youtu.be/6Wco2uE6vyQ

Why I oughta..

Attached: images.png (225x225, 8K)

Resent =/= Fear

Got BTFO'd by Jason already.
youtube.com/watch?v=OVp24WIha5s

Attached: jason-voorhees-lorna-stephens.jpg (600x600, 84K)

thats the queen, which would wreck a yautja

Out of all these actors probably the guys who played Jason and Michael are the buffest. Warick is a litteral midget and alien and chucky are just puppets. Tim curry is dead.

So yeah I'm thinking those two big guys could probably fuck up the others. Most of them are pretty old by now anyway.

Then again we're talking no weapons right cause even that old fucker from saw could shoot someone and avoid a physical fight.

Attached: 1560965362034.png (176x186, 70K)

>Tim curry is dead.
Made my foot jump for a second.

which of the Hellraisers is the best? I've never seen any but want to

>pinhead to get to the backline
>jason to be the frontline tank
Name a better combo. On top of that, Jason gets an upgrade in Jason X. Also he has beartraps. Shit, Michael could be a good partner to Pinhead, or even Ghostface with his/their distraction techniques.

>the alien is a puppet
wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolaji_Badejo
If by puppet you mean 7 foot tall Nigerian then yeah

Holy shit I looked it up and he's not dead? That's some Mandela effect shit. I'm 100% positive he died last year.

1, followed by 2, and 5
First one is a must though.

He's dead anyway so itd just be the suit with no one in it.

What about the Alien though?

>so itd just be the suit with no one in it
Still a bigger threat than the Leatherface inbred I'd imagine

Attached: f7e.jpg (458x357, 33K)

Would he make a good slasher? What would his powers be?
>youtu.be/cufePE5NaEM

isn't he immortal?

The original Predator was also played by a 7-foot-tall black guy who died in his 30s in '91 of a disease. Freaky.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Peter_Hall

Reminds me of the Poltergeist curse.
ranker.com/list/victims-of-the-poltergeist-curse/melissa-brinks

No, he's just a human. He can die, even though they've never had the guts to do it, even H20 and the 2018 movie that both teased a final confrontation between Laurie and Michael pussy out.

fredator. that's all.

Leather's got retard strength. I wouldn't mess with him. Or with the guy who played him in the remake.
addictedtohorrormovies.com/2017/04/30/remember-when-andrew-leatherface-bryniarski-dissed-the-dead-gunnar-hansen/

Kek, that guy's a total goober now. Usually drunk most of the time.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGrZDk0s4Dc

all-female version

Attached: wamin-who-kill.jpg (752x798, 156K)

who is top row second from right?

pennywise needs your fear. i doubt that freddy, jason, predator or pinhead fears him. he would be powerless against them.

pinhead, well... is there a way to defeat him?

freddy. drag him into real world or tagteam with someone else who can enter your dream. maybe leprechaun, if you wish for it? i don't know.

jason. isn't he practically immortal? best chance would be to lock him away. or lock yourself away.

freddy and jason?
freddy kills everybody who can dream and jason everybody who can't.
only problem would be when pinhead kidnapped jason. then you're almost defenseless. this is why you need pinhead. for me freddy and pinhead would be the best chance to survive, but one will torture you for fun in reality and the other in your dreams.
logical conclusion would be sudoku, so nobody wins.

This is a good meme.

>all female

Attached: Amused.jpg (1006x774, 76K)

cute. CUTE

Attached: plays dying cat noises.gif (500x257, 2.48M)

who would be the best at kicking that fucking midge in the head?

Oh, from right. Billy from Silent Night, Deadly Night.

Michael
youtube.com/watch?v=x-bdr5YR6X0

>This is exactly why you shouldn't have chosen Pinhead.
did you watch hellraiser 2? the ending shows they have a normal concept of "protect"

I think pinhead and candyman could take on the rest.

Pennywise might put up a fight but pinhead is just higher up on the “turning your instincts against you” chain.

Is it worth seeing at all? I don't want too see another franchise be ran through the ground, even though that already kind of happened after part 3

>not the girl from splice

did the splice girl have a dick?

>no species boner queen
She was too hot for the list anyway

Attached: Species-06.jpg (695x965, 108K)

second from RIGHT user

when alien can reproduce it could fuck up everything with a physical form.
now the question is who could defeat the others?
you have candyman, freddy, pennywise and pinhead left.
you don't want to fight against freddy. in this scenario he is freaking powerful.
alien and freddy, even when i don't know if they can defeat candyman, pennywise and pinhead. but this would be your best bet.

thanks

didnt have a dick

she literally morphed into a male version, female version had no dick

It's a completely different take on the killer doll concept. Basically the only thing that hasn't changed is Chucky and Andy's names. I liked it.

yes it's good

>didnt have a dick
No, I meant that she's the one giving you boners.
>mfw first movie I had to switch off because it was too adult in nature for my young eyes

Good to hear, will give it a watch.

i would watch this kino

FUCK YOU OP I CHOOSE THESE GUYS FOR MY PROTECTION

Attached: header_01.jpg (1920x905, 275K)

Pinhead and Predator.

Easy mode.

Well, you can say bye to Candyman, at the very least.

Pennywise and Freddy give them nightmares and illusions about the IRS filling an injunction on their LLC over unpaid taxes

Candyman and Pinhead. What are you retarded?

THEY AIN'T AFRAID OF NO GHOSTS

>Reality Warper Tier
This is how I see this chart as well. These dudes are a little above normal horror and why they are probably the best accomplices against the rest.

>turns them into chili
Nothing personnel kid

Attached: leatherface.jpg (1068x601, 134K)

Excuse me, have you seen those proton packs? That shit is scary.

>pinhead just collapses the walls in your room and drags you to hell
good job, faggot

Who is top right?

If you choose anything other than pinhead and Freddy you’re dead.

They have actual physic breaking abilities

Candyman and Freddy trump pretty much everyone. Zombie Jason is a close third.
Pennywise can't do shit to adults unless he's stirred the pot enough. And Pinhead won't act unless the stupid puzzle box has been opened by your enemy.

How well do the Necronomicon and the Mask from the comics stack up against this gauntlet?

I'd collapse Heather's wall if you know what I mean.

Attached: 5b462e4dd175c.image.jpg (1200x1499, 142K)

Described by Doug Bradley as stronger than Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers,[6]Pinhead is an extremely powerful being, and as such, has severalsupernaturalabilities. His preferred method of attack is by summoning hooks and chains to mutilate victims, often pulling said victims in several directions to tear them apart.[4][21][34][36]These chains are subject to his totalmental controland he may direct them at will. The chains may even change shape after having attached to a victim.[36]Pinhead is highly resistant to damage and direct assault, being able to resist both gunshots[20]and futuristic energy weapons.[21]His magic is also used forcreating objects out of thin air,teleporting, creating explosions at distances and deceiving opponents with illusions. He is capable of creating other cenobites from both living[21]and dead victims.[20]

none of the others can defeat pinhead.
none of the others can defeat freddy.
fredhead would be best team to protect you.

Jason and predator would be my personal body guards

Pinhead ain't shit if some milquetoast attached to a sea cucumber defeated him pretty easily

They can both tear it up in the physical plane, but when you're dealing with magic characters like Pinhead, Leprechaun, etc, it's over.

what the fuck would jigsaws traps even be for these characters?

What about pic related? What were his gimmicks?

Attached: 30a3fd12e4ef729df9d6a876f6434607c2207812_hq.jpg (911x1024, 46K)

Pennywise relies heavily on fear, and almost none of those characters can even feel fear.

He’d make fun of the team name “Fredhead” until you killed yourself.

If he plays his cards right, he can kill most of the mortal characters without moving a finger.
It depends on the amount of prep-time he's given.
But I could easily see brainlets like Michael, Leather and Jason walk into a trap.

I choose the Lord of the Night, Vlad Tepes Dracula, master of Transylvania and in whom the blood of Attila flows.

Attached: drac laugh.gif (500x268, 916K)

he can teleport. how can the others protect you from him? even when predator pust you on a spaceship, like other user said, pinhead can still reach you. same with freddy.
the others can't protect you from them, so you have to choose them to protect you.

>thats the queen
No it isn't, you blind bitch.

Pretty strong from his artificial body and makes flying metal drone orbs that chop you up. Has midget minions too. He's high-tier 2bh.

What is #3 from who's Billy

A Christmas themed serial killer. No innate powers of any kind. Dies painfully.

Should've been the Terminator imo.
>doesn't sleep
>doesn't have a soul
>doesn't have organs
>can't be bribed

Freddy is an absolute must since you have to sleep.
After Freddy is gets complicated. Pinhead, Pennywise and Leprechaun feel like obvious choices because of their powersets, but when you actually watch the movies their powers are hard to define and seem to change from sequel to sequel.
Could Any of those 4 be killed by anything though? If any of the rest could kill such powerful entities it would probably be the Creeper, since he's an actual demon that cannot be killed.

Predator and Alien would shred the living fuck out every physical entity there.

You can harpoon the creeper and take him out for 23 years

>Could Any of those 4
You could kill Freddy if you take him into the real world, but you'd also have to bury him in several different spots, since he came back when his bones were assembled once.
As for Pinhead, if you can solve the Lament configuration, he'll go back to his dimension, which is close enough to killing him.
With Pennywise, the less afraid you are, the weaker he becomes, until he's finished.
Leprechaun I don't remember anymore, but there was a trick for that as well.

You mean harpoon him about 79 times, crush him with 2 cars, decapitate him, rip off several of his limbs...
The Creeper is the most deadly of all the physical threats in that collage.

I believe he's weak against iron or something in one or two movies.

>The Creeper is the most deadly of all the physical threats in that collage.
Not sure desu. Predator could snipe him with a full plasma blast from afar.

Creeper is just Jason with an eyeball fetish.

I pick the girl in the second to top left, and the candyman, and then me and my nigga spitroast that white thottie while we wait to be murdered by the rest of the pic.

Alien/Pradator are easily the strongest physically, this isn't even debatable

Which one?
>T-800
Dies to a .50 cal in the newest movie.
>T-1000
Just freeze him and melt him. Jigsaw could set that up.
>T-X
Might actually put up a fight. Would probably get too damaged to protect you eventually.
>T-3000
If only the movie wasn’t shit. A nanoswarm terminator could have been creepy as fuck.

Some killers need a penalty
>with freddy you get one can of redbull/monster, but you haven't slept in 2 days
>with jigsaw you get more time to get out of the trap
etc

Leprechaun is vulnerable to a four leaf clover, but even that only stops him temporarily.

And slow it down. The Creeper is literally immortal and can't be killed. Had it's 23 days not ended in the sequel it would ripped that harpoon out of its head and kept right on fighting/killing.
You're actually retarded.
Watch Jeepers Creepers 2. The Creeper is strong as fuck. Also faster than anything else in the collage aside from Leprechaun.

Attached: jeeperstwo5.jpg (1920x1080, 392K)

>T-800
I see him surviving pretty far, but the Pred's plasma technology just beats an Uzi 9mm. If you give him a bazooka, it could go either way.
And that 50 cal shot was pretty lucky and precise if we have to be honest. Will be hard to pull off consistently. I'd rank him slightly less dangerous than the Predator.
>T-1000
Easily the most dangerous physically, unless the Alien's acid blood can melt him, and I'm assuming it can. Someone suggested Jigsaw just devises a trap for him, but how would he know his weakness? It's a seemingly normal man.
>T-X
Pretty much on par with the Predator, or slightly stronger, could go either way. Still not sure if she'd survive the Pred's disk though, it cuts through anything.
>T-3000
He'd stomp, but I don't consider him canon, and neither should you.

I've seen Jeepers Creepers, he strong by human standards but the Predator would slice him clean in half with his weapons, Alien would pretty much do the same thing or just melt the shit out of with his acidic blood.

The supernatural
>Candyman (vengeful spirit)
>Charles Lee "Chucky" Ray (voodoo priest)
>Creeper (lizard demon)
>Freddy (dream-based demon)
>Jason (mindless frankendemon)
>Leprechaun (wizard midget)
>Pennywise (transdimensional demon)
>Pinhead (transdimensional demon)

Beast mode
>Xenomorph (bug alien)
>Predator (hunter alien)

Man with a plan
>Jigsaw (vengeful tinkerer)
>Leatherface (mongoloid butcher)

Snapped
>Angela (trannie psycho)
>Billy (holiday psycho)
>Ghostface (vengeful psycho)
>Michael Myers (parricidal psycho)

>The Creeper is literally immortal and can't be killed
What if he was completely incinerated? Or atomized?
If they all ganged up on him at once, he's a goner imo. But yes, he's formidable.

>Also faster than anything else in the collage aside from Leprechaun.
>jeeper creeper is faster then teleportation
...no...

I don't think leatherface has any sort of plan, he's clearly the biggest brainlet on the list and is the least of everyones worries. Also Jason and Leatherface can both be emotionally manipulated since they basically have the mind of a child.

Even a plan as simple as "bonk strangers, chop up, get grandpa" is a plan. He wasn't just murdering for fun, although I'm sure he didn't mind it. He murdered for chili.

>I've seen Jeepers Creepers, he strong by human standards
He can fly into large trucks and flip them over with the force. He can throw non-aerodynamic weapons with such force that they pierce objects like a .50 cal round.
>but the Predator would slice him clean in half with his weapons,
Which, again, would only slow him down. The Creeper could just as easily(if not more easily) take out the Predator with throwing stars/daggers thrown from an incredible distance.
>Alien would pretty much do the same thing or just melt the shit out of with his acidic blood.
Aliens can't just shoot their blood like a weapon and their claws and tails are slashing weapons, they can't cut anything in two.

>the least of everyones worries
To be fair, he can stomp any of the human characters, like Angela and Billy in a straight fight.
I'd rank him just below Michael actually. A Saw is more potent than a knife too. He'll take at least Ghostface with him.

Obvious reply is Freddy and Jason
Freddy will kill everyone sleeping while Jason covers my ass physically while I shitpost and fap

Bonus: jigsaw will create such a clusterfuck of lore no enemy will ever find me.

>What if he was completely incinerated? Or atomized?
He's a demon. Who knows what would happen.

you don't even need to kill him when pinhead can drag him to hell and lock him up with billions of chains that tear him apart constantly.

Let’s say they actually make a movie like this. Two well known Slashers need to protect a human from a bunch of generic rip-offs of other horror properties.

Which two-man team would make for the best movie? Would it be action horror, comedy, surrealism, or something else?

>Aliens can't just shoot their blood like a weapon
If you wanna get really technical, there's a subspecies of Aliens who can literally spit acid, but they're from the extended media, like books, etc, so I wouldn't count them.
Still, if both the Predator and the Alien went up against Creeper at once, I'm not sure he'd be able to win. The wings are a huge advantage tho.

>Michael
>Snapped

The lack of respect for Michael in these threads...

He has never been killed on film with the exception of Rob Zombie's shitty sequel.

John Carpenter himself has said numerous times that there is a supernatural element to Michael.

He has survived pretty much everything you can think of without explanation.

Even the 2018 movie shows that Michael's mask has some supernatural properties. I probably wouldn't choose him as protection but to see him ranked so low on so many lists is a misrepresentation.

>goes to sleep.
>dies

Why the hell would you pick Chucky?

That's true, but we were referring to physical characters only.
We know that the Creeper spends a lot of time hibernating, so Freddy can probably tear him a new asshole too.

>Aliens can't just shoot their blood like a weapon
they literally can and do in AvP. The tail was cut by the predator so it was already bleeding, but the Alien was smart enough to instantly turn it into a weapon. You're right about the creeper being similar to pred in weapons tho, I guess creeper is just a pred without armour that can regenerate, but I will contest that regeneration isn't going to matter against a predator since they enjoy taking trophies from their kills, so if pred takes his spine out then his body is gonna have a hard time moving around to replace that. When creeper lost his head, he couldn't see and he fumbled around picking up the new one, so im going to assume that without a spine he can't walk and would most likely just go back into hibernation for 23 years.

pennywise and the xenomorph

I choose the ultimate villain to protect me

Attached: 1560623775271.jpg (1024x768, 166K)

Michael at the very least is top of the mortals.

A nigger surrounded by bees.
He is Beeman.

I choose the Cunny. It's over, texas boy.

Attached: 1545167909946.jpg (460x345, 23K)

I feel sad about what he's about to run into

Attached: SC1.jpg (293x172, 6K)

He immediately starts crying and gives his sob story to every villain he meets

You win the internet today sir.

>When creeper lost his head, he couldn't see and he fumbled around picking up the new one,
That's wrong though. His head got impaled and he didn't lose a step. He tricked the teenagers into thinking he was fucked up and used his wing like a giant hand to grab and decapitate a teen. Then he ate the head like a snake, ripped off his own head like a crab that don't give a fuck, and popped out the new one like Pez.
>so im going to assume that without a spine he can't walk and would most likely just go back into hibernation for 23 years.
That's not how it works. He literally doesn't stop until the 23 days is up.

>candyman
>Immortality
>Intelligence
>Regeneration
>Superhuman strength
>Summoning swarms of bees
>Teleportation
>Flight and levitation
>Invisibility

i underestimated this guy. sounds more powerful than i thought.

His powers are so undefined and variable though. That list is mostly bullshit since Candyman is basically just a g-g-ghost that fucks with people.

Is this the origin story of Erma?

You forgot about Core-Chan.

he's still limited by how damaged his body is. in the first movie he limped around until he ate some guys leg in the prison. so if he gets ripped to pieces by something non human, he'd be spending most of those 23 days not doing anything. also on that note, all you'd have to do is lock yourself in a bunker for 24 days to beat the creeper.

You're both correct. He really is a loose canon, and not that great in terms of destructive capability, even with the hook hand and the bees. But he's very difficult to destroy, since you have to find a mirror in some random undisclosed location and destroy it.

delet

Attached: 1447833477742.png (325x245, 17K)

>Immortality
He gets stabbed and burned to death in the first movie.

Jason and Michael, no contest

Someone took a lot of plasmids.

I chose etika and Anita sarkesian

Based Daniel Robitaille dabbing on everybody. His waifu was a cute too.

Attached: Candyman_by_blackcoatl-d4lymrs.jpg (769x1040, 271K)

IT and Pinhead obviously

Virginia Madsen was a babe in that movie.

Poor Candyman desu. All he wanted was some white poon.
youtube.com/watch?v=G5nTwbV9iFU

What about the demon from It Follows? Could it fuck everyone on this list to death?

How about we base their strength on the weakest person who defeated them

Alien
>some bushy broad in her panties
Angela
>band nerd
Billy
>a cop
Candyman
>some teacher
Child's Play
>a child
Creeper
>literally undefeated and can only be stopped by BEING TOO SLEEPY TO MURDER
Freddy
>a dumb teenager
Ghostface
>a dumb teenager
Jason
>a dumb teenager
Jigsaw
>bereaved dad
Leatherface
>motherfucking dennis hopper
Leprechaun
>a dumb teenager
Michael
>nobody--he always gets away! HOW DOES HE DO IT!?
Pennywise
>kids having sex
Pinhead
>a teenager and her boxy boi
Predator
>one badass cop

She was so "real life" hot.

I imagine Alien, Jigsaw, predator, leather face and the other ‘humans’ do. As far as pinhead , Jason and it goes, they go into a hibernation of sorts sometimes.

I win.

Attached: bruce-campbell-1128901.jpg (665x374, 47K)

The setting is your current life. The game begins at midnight.

You have to fuck someone for it to kill you. Only 3 or 4 of those killers on the list would fuck anything.

predator and it probably
it is like some kinda interdmiensional incomprehensible horror, if it needs to fuck someone up i imagine theres no problems
predator can finish off all the human/bit stronger than human threats

I love the series but I went by what we're shown. Get the fuck outta here with that H6 Producers Cut shit. There was never any explicit voodoo shit, so it doesn't count. I don't care what some asshole says offscreen. What is this, Game of Thrones?

High Test post

>Jigsaw laying in his hospital bed
>The monster enters his room
>He flashes back to when he fucked that tranny at summer camp 25 years ago
>"Finally here, huh? Don't want to play a game first?"

That's a staple and irrelevant in the context of an all fight between everyone.
They're all bloodlusted and there ain't no high school girl to stand in the way.

Reminder that Predator has a wrist mounted nuke, so at the very least he will take everyone around him with him when he dies (unless its Arnold)

Shot point blank range with a .38 numerous times. Falls from a balcony, nowhere to be seen 3 seconds later.

You get the fuck outta here.

The issue with Penny is that it needs fear in order to be effective, but if OP's afraid, that might be enough.

He’s basically a Slasher with morals.
>Amputates his own fucking arm during a fit of insanity and replaces it with a chainsaw.
>Later replaces it with a shotgun.
>Chosen by the Necronomicon
>Raises an army of the dead that almost wiped out Arthurian England
>Murders the shit out of them with improvised weaponry
>Fucking impossible to kill despite getting sucked through time (and ACTUALLY DYING as an attack on his soul, if you count Dead by Daylight)

Attached: virginia-madsen.jpg (512x272, 28K)

hey guys, what are you doing here?

Attached: 512px-SonGoku.png (512x289, 186K)

Kek, based crabface alien.

>he was hopped up on PCP and the shots didn't hit any vital organs
See, I can speculate based on shit we weren't explicitly shown, too.

>Later replaces it with a shotgun.
When the fuck did that happen?

Also shot twice in both eyes with the same gun. What kind of PCP is that?

Jigsaw just guilt trips him over every bad thing he's ever done. Goku can't take it any commits sudoku.

>goes to sleep.
>dies.

>implying Goku isn't a sociopath
Hahaha! Oh wow!

i thought he only fed on fear and basically scared kids cause they taste better when they are scared
thats the reason he played the long game and terrorized the town for ages
the only reason the kids won was cause they got helping hand from god on same level as pennywise, seeing he isnt on the list i think even freddy and pinhead are fucked

Is not just a xenomorph its the fuckin queen. The bitch stomps and is squirtin out eggs the whole time making facehuggers to recruit xenomorphs. Who intern bro down and help protect you.

>Is not just a xenomorph its the fuckin queen
No it fucking isn't. Open up your eyes.

>implying God won't take user's side in this battle
It's over for penny, sorry.

>Who intern bro down and help protect you.
Only the one xenomorph is guaranteed to protect you. Your body heat will set off the facehugger eggs.

Xeno queen wins the strength award for sure, and predator king is also a step above your basic predator

Those two rounds didn't have the wallop needed to penetrate his skull because they were duds, he was shot above the eyes if you pay attention, blood goes into his eyes

bathsalt

It's clearly a regular drone in OP's picture. And there have been instances where a lone Predator has taken out a Queen by himself.
Regardless, the Alien can take all of the physical characters out, potentially.

Well, if Pinhead is after me that means i opened the box and I'm fucked beyond protection. So, I choose him and Creeper since he's basically flying Jason without the autism.

The question is, can Jason's worm possess an Alien?

Alien & Predator

>threads about to die
We should do this again, but include more characters, and exclude some of the weaker ones

>that one porno of a chick in a pinhead costume fucking a guy
Some of the best shit I've ever seen

With the help of other omnipotent deity, though that's only in the book. Maybe the second movie will address it.

Attached: 1524759873548.jpg (800x530, 81K)

This man speaks the truth. All praise be to fredhead

I'm not sure, IIRC the Alien isn't carbon based like most organic beings are. But since it's a "demon" worm and whatnot, it probably can.

include only weird nonhuman ones so we can autistically debate nuances in their lore

Definitely. Pumpkinhead springs to mind. Could probably tear even the Predator & Creeper in half.

>a quarter
That's extremely optimistic of you. The fucker has access to a hotel and a YEAR to plan. A quarter of them would be dead after the first floor.

Fuck you for convincing me to watch that bullshit.

>mfw there's a thunderstorm of biblical proportions outside
Kino thread

Attached: 220px-Stay-puft-marshmallow-man.jpg (220x183, 17K)

OP here, I'm super happy with how this thread turned out. I'll make an expanded one sometime, with Terminator, Sam from Trick r Treat, Babyface, and whoever else comes to mind added. But not immediately, can't run this into the ground too fast.

The Leprechaun and Pennywise are night omnipotent, if those two are protecting me than I don't see what the fuck the rest could do.

>but freddie

Just ask the Leprechaun a wish for Freddie being unable to enter my dreams, and if that somehow can't be done, then ask for dreamless sleep which canonically is an effective protection.

no freddy next time

Freddy seems like a wasted pick because you're banking everything on him being able to take the others out while they dream, which most of them likely don't dream at all (or sleep for that matter) physically freddy can't protect you from 3/4 of that list, and humans don't even dream every night so you could actually sleep comfortably most of the time. Alien isn't a great pick because you can't control it, you can only unleash it, and you have guys like candyman who you could actually communicate with and form a plan of attack. The creeper is a weak pick because you only have 23 days to get shit done before he goes into hibernation, and pennywise would have no problem waiting for years to strike. Jigsaw is useless against predator who would just blast his way out of any traps. Jason, leatherface, ghostface, and mike myers are all useless against most of this list since they're the easiest ones to stop (you can't "kill" jason but you can stop him), then chucky, hellraiser, and leprechaun can also use literal magic. I think hellraiser and predator would be my two picks.

>implying one of them isn't actually the Thing

>tfw Yea Forums even resorts to Yea Forums levels of powerlevel faggotry
God I love this site.

Attached: 1496552220647.gif (224x198, 239K)

>particle accelerator beam versus homicidal redneck retard
Where is the ghostbusters disadvantage?

Angela solos and there's nothing you can say to prove me wrong.

You're picking glorified street level thugs over literal demons. Pinhead trying to kill you means you opened the box and you're shit out of luck. Freddy can ass rape you to death with a dildo made out of your dead parents as soon as you fall asleep. Then there's Predator who can just snipe your protection from a mile away with his shoulder cannon.

In the first season Ruby makes a going point is that a shitload of innocent people die because Ash brings along the evil to them. Like, that diner place that had people just minding their own business, and then Ash stops there to eat and everybody gets murdered.

all the normies on the list should be removed and replaced by actual monsters.

You're in a slasher thread, what the fuck were you expecting, the Godfather?

Remember that you still have to protect yourself, AT ALL TIMES, from physical threats. So even though Pinhead is tough, he can't kill everyone simultaneously.
Characters like the Predator are a necessity for street control. That's why OP said we pick two characters, to make it more fair.

Leave in Michael and Leatherface who are good enough to go toe to toe with some of the supernatural ones, and maybe keep Jigsaw. Yeet Angela, Billy, and Ghostface for sure.

>Freddy can ass rape you to death with a dildo made out of your dead parents as soon as you fall asleep.
Kino

>and maybe keep Jigsaw.

Why? Those traps of his would be nothing against anybody in the list that isn't a normal human.

Pennywise's reality bending is weak shit and if you exploit his weakness (or not just fall for his dumb tricks) he goes down like a fly.

Times each character has been mentioned:
Pinhead: 88
Freddy: 83
Predator: 67
Alien/Xenomorph: 53
Jason: 42
Pennywise: 41
Jigsaw: 31
Creeper: 30
Candyman: 24
Chucky: 24
Leprechaun: 21
Michael: 21
Leatherface: 14
Angela: 11
Ghostface: 11
Billy: 8

Fredhead wins the thread!

Why not ask Pinhead to take you to his dimension until he takes care of the threats? I mean, how are they going to find me there.

Sure, being in hell is not ideal even temporarily, but since Pinhead is one of the top dudes down there he probably could find some tolerable accomodations and tell everybody to not mess with me.

>Fall asleep
"Hay"

Attached: a-nightmare-on-elm-street-3-dream-warriors-promo-16.jpg (1200x794, 128K)

>and if you exploit his weakness

His weakness is a similar OP deity weaponizing the power of friendship. How many of those guys even have friends?

A good slasher, not a shit one.

Still , you have to go with Pinhead for one of the two because even if you and your protection fight off everyone, Pinhead drags you to hell. Pinhead will at the very least take care of the human characters;Jigsaw, Santa, Trannie killer, the masked autists, Ghostface and possibly even Predator

What about this. There are two separate categories that you'll need protection from.
One is a purely physical one, where you can use characters like the Alien, Terminator, etc, and the other is a magic fuckery one, with Freddy, Pinhead, Wishmaster, etc.
Sounds fair game to me.

Attached: Maniac-Cop-2.jpg (1024x512, 89K)

Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't Freddy unable to leave Springwood? He's a nonthreat if you stay out of a small midwest town. Though if you stay in Springwood, he's a great ally. Get him, then Predator for whoever marches in wide awake.

Because of this Pinhead's dimension ain't safe enough. I wouldn't trust anyone there, even if they were specifically told not to fuck with me.

Would Freddy's dream power shenanigans work in hell?

>demon from another hell dimension invades Leviathan's turf

Man, poor Freddie.

Attached: Leviathan_(Hellraiser).jpg (770x420, 26K)

That was some Pennywise-esque thing where he was strongest in his own territory, since the urban legend originated in Springwood. For the sake of this fight, I don't think we need to take it into consideration.
If he's been in your dreams once, he'll certainly be back, even if you go to China.