How the FUCK is this outfit tactical at all? she is going into firefights with her cleavage exposed? for what purpose?

How the FUCK is this outfit tactical at all? she is going into firefights with her cleavage exposed? for what purpose?

why is she on a team with a fucking Hulk if she's a spy who can get killed by a bullet?

Attached: img_3649-2.jpg (960x640, 95K)

They mentioned in Age Of Ultron she uses a Stark-made carbon nano ointment on her skin that makes her bullet and impact proof

why doesn't every person wear that then?

Why didn't QuickSilver used it??

You have to be a faggot to ask that question.

Tony didn't like Quicksilver. He specifically made Ultron to kill Quicksilver

>introduce a weightless skin tight material that turns any person invulnerable instantly
>its stupid to ask why everyone doesn't wear it

k

>impact proof
Hmmm I dont think it worked

too expensive

So technically she could fight naked...

I've watched Age of Ultron 14 times and I never knew about this.

It's a sneaking suit. The best protection is to not get hit at all.

she stands in the middle of the action shooting a pistol tho

bullshit post the scene

the cleavage is supposed to distract her opponents

Wait a second

You telling me that capeshit is retarded?
Then what you're going to say? that Thanos was stupidly written? that Disney hacked in from the buyout? That Dr. Strange could chop Thanos hand but didn't even attempted to easily?

I dunno, bad placement by the writers? She's clearly not a frontline soldier, yet they put her in the middle of the action all the time. She's not a supersoldier, or a thunder god, or a guy with an exosuit, or the Hulk.

kek

Attached: 1557168989608s.jpg (125x112, 2K)

>for what purpose?
to make the enemy's benis tingle

to distract the bad guys
shut up and look at the boobs faggot

Attached: 1529279078157.jpg (221x192, 16K)

>everyone can just buy a million dollar worth and probably classified custom made combat suit from Stark
>t. brainlet

They literally work for the Government and live in the most expensive mansion in New York. I think they can afford it.

>DUDE WTF WHY DOESNT THIS LIVE ACTION CARTOON MAKE ANY SENSE?

You gotta be 18+ to post here kiddo. Why don't you take your capeshit and go back to playing fortnite?