What movies explore the true nature of women?

Attached: 6B336A1B-6A3E-419B-9487-AF988E792D95.png (875x405, 418K)

Other urls found in this thread:

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/business/business-news/paternity-test-father-bioclinics-group-12399580
youtu.be/6XuFg0aVt6o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: tsutsey.jpg (624x521, 107K)

They already made a movie about guys dodging bullets OP, it was called The Matrix.

>tfw i'm more or less in the EXACT same position this guy is

Inter-generational wealth is a hell of a thing, odd that women with all their "newfound" empowerment and enlightenment can't figure this shit out.

lol.

we have these threads every day
please stop

Yeah women have been put way too much in the pedestal

Quit the fucking incel threads, you can't bang anyone because you are a horrible person.

seething roastie go back to lolcow

Attached: 1547740047128.png (839x2172, 305K)

>bullet: dodged
hah, as if. dude was right back with her within the week

Goodfellas

Attached: ConcealedCarry.jpg.jpg (474x264, 21K)

Oh boy

Attached: TurnedOn.jpg (564x541, 79K)

>800
pffffffft i would've thought the number would be much higher. marriage is slavish, and needlessly cruel institution. people like to fuck. what are they supposed to do? you're telling me if the ships compliment were all women and the men stayed home they'd wait that long?? fuck off

You are a lost soul.

Why can't women go 6 months without shoving meat up their gash?

proofs?

There is no proof, he's wrong. Research the follow up post, he actually got pretty blackpilled and shut her down when she tried to get back together

because they don't have to try, they're taught to be desired. all they have to do is walk outside and men are lining up to fuck them

I honestly hate being male. Your life is just constant shit.

getting pregnant is their raison dêtre

it's your responsibility to babysit the other half of the population though, user

800 divorces ? Pregnant in *every* case ? Does the NAVY grant divorces ? I am suspicious of this article.

anyone else enjoy things like holding doors for women, anything that puts them in a position to have to thank you. i can see the seethe they contain when they have to interact with me and thank me

Would you rather be female? Way worse

Well I actually would have rather just died in childhood but yeah, if I could have been born female I would have chosen that any day over being male.

>guy dodging bullets
Pardon me kind neighborino but I believe you're referring to Snatch
Remember? He dodges bullets, Avi?

Too painful.

>have to kill the guy
i'm surprised cameron didnt go full cuckold route with the character

>wall of teenage drama text

Fuck right off

they can acknowledge the divorce, without an investigation due to benefits etc. If you're gone for awhile, come home and y our wife is preggo it's quite easy to just get rid of bennos for them

also isn't something obscene like 40% of children not from their father? Woman cuck men all the time

>teenage incel revenge fantasy

Attached: 1549202678667.jpg (1920x1080, 986K)

Gone Girl

If you want to screen a girl, find out what she thought of it.

have sex

fresh oc

and those are just the ones that didn't coathanger the babby

Of course it’s fake.

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/business/business-news/paternity-test-father-bioclinics-group-12399580

>The results show 48 per cent or 2,396 of UK men tested were not the biological father.

What is the source for this very real and definitely not fake image?

>also isn't something obscene like 40% of children not from their father
this is what incels actually believe

The last American Virgin.

Skewed statistics as most of these tests were done with obvious slags who slept around.

... she said, two posts below a link to a news article about how almost half of the men in the UK tested had been cheated on by their wives.

You're just not very smart, are you?

Can you give me some actual consequences of being a female? Like any? Periods are not the end of the world, and an amazing benefit compared being a fucking guy.

Pic related explores the nature of women in a cringeworthy, sappy but ultimately accurate and beautiful way.
A far cry from your usual Instagram thot story.

Attached: MV5BMjUyMTY2OTkwMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODEyODA3NzM@._V1_.jpg (1382x2048, 2.03M)

For every art hoe femcel there are 20 instagram thots, so you're sadly mistaken.
I liked her flick tho.

Find love, emcel.

in what way?

I mean, just look at how disgusting you are. The poor things.

They cut his death scene from the movie. The ultimate cucking.
youtu.be/6XuFg0aVt6o

>Be a woman
>Any man you sleep with can unironically kill you if they choose to
Women are overly paranoid for a reason, they are as weak as children.

See? Zero point or reasoning. Our society caters backwards towards women now. We had a better dichotomy before, guys getting multiple wives was a good policy. Men and women are not equal at all, and whoever the fuck thinks so is a complete retard.