So... uh.. you like kino, huh?

So... uh.. you like kino, huh?

Attached: sojak.jpg (647x644, 45K)

OwO what's this?

don't look at that with your sniveling face fucker

Nick Cage?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Excellent thread, OP

I've been known to partake in viewings of kino time to time...so what of it...?

Attached: 1561244132679.png (334x367, 34K)

Attached: soface.png (369x351, 55K)

So..uh.. you have a discord, huh?

Attached: 1561305945189.jpg (624x643, 132K)

If I ever heard anyone speaking english and using the word "kino" as a descriptor I'd know they were a zoomer newfaggot cancer from this shithole and I'd beat the fuck out of them then take them to my lake house and get out the hot coat hangers, filleting knives, and lemon juice until they prayed for death but I would not give it to them because I am their God now. Their suffering would last for as long as I could keep them alive and in pain. When I was in Al Anbar there was a native man who showed me how to do these things, and we'd use them on the natives to secure Intel. After awhile we did it for fun. Hearing screams were like having a cup of coffee to us. It will feel good to go back there and to do the work that needs to he done, and show the zoomer menace what Hell looks like.

youre being such a narc right now mullato

Your sister's cunt!

Attached: junior.jpg (650x400, 60K)

it's literally a word that means cinema or movie (or even film industry) in SEVERAL languages

user is a chicano, give him some slack

wrong im a spic and theres a movie theater franchise unironically called kinoplex where i live

>If I ever heard anyone speaking english and using the word "restaurant" as a descriptor of a saloon I'd know they were a zoomer newfaggot cancer from this shithole and I'd beat the fuck out of them then take them to my lake house and get out the hot coat hangers, filleting knives, and lemon juice until they prayed for death but I would not give it to them because I am their God now. Their suffering would last for as long as I could keep them alive and in pain. When I was in Al Anbar there was a native man who showed me how to do these things, and we'd use them on the natives to secure Intel. After awhile we did it for fun. Hearing screams were like having a cup of coffee to us. It will feel good to go back there and to do the work that needs to he done, and show the zoomer menace what Hell looks like.

So uh you like hypno huh?

Attached: 1561205596291.png (540x447, 41K)

You stupid nigger he literally says "IN ENGLISH" in his very first sentence. I hope he does get every last one of you brainlet fags.

Yes, because that's even close to being the same thing. Zoomer brainlets showing the full might of the zoomer brain ITT.

so... uh.. you mad?

Attached: ragejak.png (585x512, 49K)

You're gonna he doing a lot less memeing when you're in psycho-user's house of pain.

Who is this ?