Any films or TV series with a plot similar to this?

Any films or TV series with a plot similar to this?

Attached: womeme.png (768x555, 226K)

Spoiler alert: she gets back with him

Seriously? That sucks, I always remember that story fondly.

Fuck women and fuck jannies

test

>after seeing a girl I knew buy her third property
Is this considered normal?

From what I recall she managed to break up his relationship after theirs, but there's nothing about them getting back together.

>potato soup for dinner
Based, especially if it's cheesy potato soup
>torrenting documentaries
Extra based.

Attached: 1533020161372.png (522x593, 325K)

>outs him for torrenting
really hope he tracks the cunt down and slams her head into a wall for telling people on reddit about a crime so she can whine for upboats

Or garlic and potato soup

>a crime
Gen X and Boomers pirated movies all the time on their VCRs. Even to a more insane extent and it was easier to do so back then.

What do the redditors tell her?

Give sauce

Well if this story is true then fuck her.
But there's a difference between being frugal and miserable with money . Dude does sound like he is miserable as fuck. Ok fine about the car. But at least make sure your home and your food is good.
I personally prefer to make sure I'm buying in some good food and making some nice dinners at home then blow money on eating food at a very expensive restaurant

some people are happy with less, i agree though its stupid to hoard money at the expensive of your happiness

I believe she has a coffee date with him and that's the last post

>at the expensive of your happiness
You don't get it, saving money IS what makes me happy. It's a survivalist thing, some weird hunter gatherer shit kicks in when I buy shit at a bargain and keep my expenses low. Way more enjoyable for me then spending money. I spend big when I need something big. For daily expenses I enjoy hunting for bargains.

A fellow patrician, I see.

hahahahahahahahahahaha roastie btfo

death

You know some redditor is gonna find him and call the police then his employers.
>Lets make end game the most watched movie ever!

goddamn based will

Fuck's sake. Someone needs to show him that she sabotaged his previous relationship

Absolutely god tier soup for a cold winter night. My dad had a Czech coworker who gave him a recipe for it, and we ended up adding more garlic every time we made it.

This has got to be fake.