You shouldnt watch star wars chronologically, you should watch them release date order

>you shouldnt watch star wars chronologically, you should watch them release date order
Yes retards actually do this...

Attached: brainlet7.jpg (1080x1071, 102K)

>you shouldnt watch star wars

Attached: 1532921464057.png (1228x1228, 1.81M)

Didnt watch a single star wars movie and never will.

Attached: file.png (1000x1000, 434K)

>Intentionally robbing yourself of some enjoyable entertainment because its popular
Ok faggot

Attached: brainlet8.jpg (878x866, 96K)

>Yes retards actually do this...
You know you're quoting children right? Star wars is for little kids you dumbass.

You should watch in release order though.

>enjoyable entertainment
If you're a brainlet, ofcourse.

for the 1st watch i'd suggest this order
4, 5, 1, 2, 3, 6
4 introduces you to the world
5 continues and ends with a cliffhanger
1,2,3 will explain cliffhanger and backstory
6 finish the saga

nu-wars (7,8, r1, solo) are not worth your time

>you shouldnt watch star wars
correct

bUt iTs FoR kiDs
Why

Enlighten me faggot, what better entertainment can you get
I can understand why people choose this order over 4 5 6 - 1 2 3, atleast it has some sense to it

>Enlighten me faggot, what better entertainment can you get
Literally anything that is not infantilized mass market Hollywood product garbage made for (man)children?

Because you're experiencing the movies as they were intended. The plot between each trilogy is barely fucking related so chronological order adds nothing

Oh no examples? You cant provide any? Checkmate.

all prequels are made for people who've already seen the original

If you start from the prequels you believe the Force is just the amount of le epic midichlorians you have in your body.

The prequels set up the scene for the OT
Exactly, so for rewatching value you should watch the prequels first but for first time viewers it doesnt really matter too much what order you watch them in

>The prequels set up the scene for the OT
>LE MIDICHLORIANS

Not really. Nothing that happens in them is relevant in the ot aside from luke and leia being born of course

Personally Ive never seen anything wrong with the midiclorians explanation apart from the fact that it wasnt part of the OT
The rise of the empire? Who isobi-wan and what are the jedi? Who was darth vader?

Yea you're right chronological is best.

I thought the midichlorians explanation was pointless. Leaving the force as purely spiritual/unexplained would've been fine

Either way we cant change it now