Movies that made you fall asleep and never wake up from?

Movies that made you fall asleep and never wake up from?

Attached: 1559953173718.jpg (556x702, 125K)

How to achieve this level of comfyness?

sleep tight steelie bro

I see this pic posted a lot but am I supposed to know who it is?

What's holding that chair up?

extreme alcoholism

physics

>tfw lost my weekend to passing out drunk
I drank a bottle of vodka in about four hours and had one drink out of my second bottle but then I suddenly woke up on the couch and it was 4:47 am. Got up, went to bed and then didn't wake up until 11 am. Internet history says I stopped browsing at 8:11pm. Such a fucking waste. Two days off simply isn't long enough.
Fuck wageslave life.

looks like goth nerd from silicon valley

Attached: gilfoyle.jpg (646x431, 86K)

He's actually dead, notice the rigor mortis

His bro posted this pic on a body building forum telling people not to get into alcohol

>ded from 3 coors
lmaoing hard

>be me
>be an alcohol
>drink steel reserve daily
>cashier at the gas station begins to recognize me
>user maybe you should cut back?
>FUCK YOU YOU DON'T KNOW ME BITCH!
>go home and get obliterated

Attached: 1554946285544.jpg (233x216, 41K)

Do you not see the other empty bottles on the floor?

>posting your just-deceased brother on a bodybuilding forum
Pathetic

My Life (2019)

God I wish that were me.

same but with rum

I fell asleep both times trying to watch caddyshack

did he die?

fug didn't see that
F

I don't understand this picture. Why is he dead drunk after three cans of alcohol? Do they contain pure rubbing alcohol?

is he wearing clown shoes?

Attached: 1550356553612.gif (607x609, 821K)

Were it not for the fact that his room's a mess and he's probably a couple inches too tall, that just looks like my friend Steven

How did he die from alcohol? What the hell?!

watch the nicholas cage movie where he's a massive alcoholic.

No he’s not, I’m a paramedic and I see dead people all the time. Firstly there is no obvious rigor mortis in the pic, second his skin still has a good color and good turgor. Dead people are a weird grey color and their faces sick in quickly

I once fell asleep while jerking off sitting in a chair while my friend was sleeping on my bed (we were drinking). He said the next day that he woke up and saw me sleeping with my dick in my hand.

That's my movie I put on to fall asleep to. I try and make it to the gang rape scene but usually pass out before it.

Attached: Obliterated.gif (450x188, 1.95M)

I pity you, user. hope you find peace

He died 20 minutes before pic was taken

So? He's a slob, big whoop

shut nigger you don't know that

Why don’t you link us to a source that he’s dead

based

>notice the rigor mortis
no, I dont notice the rigor mortis on a photo of a guy sitting in a chair

>haven’t drank in a mont tomorrow
Fucking easy imagine actually needing alcohol

>good color

looks like jaundice, i've seen corpses that color in photos

That guy is nowhere near pale enough to be dead for the amount of time needed for rigor mortis to occur.
I've seen people die, they go noticably, unnaturally pale within minutes.

I don't know it might just be the warm light, but that dude doesn't look dead to me and unless there's proof he is, I'll assume he isn't.

he's dead

You have zero fucking clue stop post

>paramedic
user how hard is medic school? I’m trying to be a firefighter but now days your EMT cert means jack shit and to help improve my odds I’m looking at paramedic.

Attached: 1527736479730.jpg (1010x568, 130K)

He'd slump out of the chair if he were dead.

dude your room is a MESS

He is not

This literally just happened to me but it was a cashier at Target and instead of alcohol it was cheese

Attached: 1561137466951.png (418x359, 13K)

HE'S DEAD, JIM

This. I used to get smashed every weekend and drink casually on weekdays. Decided to cut back for health reasons and haven't had a drop in months, despite a full bottle of bourbon sitting in my pantry

based straight edge user

Congrats, user. Keep it up, the longer you stay away from it, the less you miss it and the more cool things you find to fill that void.

Was going to do a month off myself but now at the end I feel like a life time without drinking might be coming up. I was a weekend warrior myself as well

maybe his pancreas/liver/kidneys were fucked after years from drinking everyday and he had a heart attack

he died?

After 12 years of alcoholism I am sober and miserable

How long have you been sober? It takes a little while for your body and brain to adjust and balance out and feel good again.

Based dry drunk user

I don't bother keeping track less than a month

High functioning "alcoholic" here, you bitches need to learn to handle your liquor. No wonder the west is getting softer everyday with weak bitches who cant handle some booze.

Well user were in the same boat. 4 weeks sober myself and started to hit the gym and I still sit around wanting to die

he's dead. show some respect

Proof a doodle do

I think it's like 99% genetic, 1% habitual. For instance, I just don't have a craving of any kind for alcohol. I can go years without drinking, not even at parties. When I want to drink, I drink. When I want to get drunk, I get drunk. But I have no compulsion. My two brothers, on the other hand, seem to have inherited something from our great uncle who died from liver failure, big alcoholic. They have a natural tendency to drink, even during the day, casually.

do they sell heart attack pills?

Same dude. This is fucking insane

They sound based while you sound like a cuck. Bet they also have more sex than you.

Based retard user bragging about slowly killing himself with his dummy high tolerance

Yes

Solaris

I went through the DT's and wrote about it so if I want to drink I just read that experience.

F

Had a weekend where I drank too much and hallucinated on a Monday. Not sure if it was withdrawals are not because I’ve hallucinated years before drinking

Enjoy your s o y

Where is he now?

lmao enjoy your early death you weak willed slave

ITT, telling people he died

Attached: Negm25J.jpg (500x313, 36K)

Cleaned up and skate boarding in Spain

Based. Sell me my stupid juice wagie and butt out.

It was the booze. It can def make you see things especially in the dark. Muscle jerks out of nowhere are scary. Feeling like you are constantly on the verge of fainting but never do. It's terrible

All 3 of us are happily married. I have 3 kids, my older bro has 2 and younger bro has 2

>tfw the cashier knows I’m strolling in at exactly 7am and he’s unlocking the coolers

Attached: 4AC03382-F6E6-4877-89C0-8C165080EDFF.png (1166x946, 978K)

I don’t think two nights of crushing 6 packs can make someone hallucinate. I was fine at work all day