To Think

To Think...

Attached: 0121D1D6-31F8-4761-AF60-23619E467CCD.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

I almost left the stove on.

Did you hesitate

Hesitantly.

...I almost didn't get these sicks dubs

I love his transformation scene - and the delivery of this line is fucking perfect

...I sneeded, formerly hesitated

>...I dilated

HE WAS A CENOBITE OF ROME

...why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?

It must feel incredible to be undead

>To think I hesitated
I didn't get this line, what was he hesitating at?

Becoming a Cenobite

When he was about to be turned he hesitated and was scared, I guess the thought of becoming an undead monstrosity scared him a little? He just didn’t know how awesome it was going to be

I don't know being killed with cheese wire and then having a giant penis skull fuck you....I'd hesitate

Why did the thing drill his brain?

...that 13% of the population...

Because he was a surgeon who drilled into peoples skulls, can’t you see that? He performed lobotomies and stuff. The Cenobites usually have some kind of ironic thing about them when they get turned. Like the twin brothers you got twisted into one being.

To connect him to the Leviathan

Becoming a Cenobite is an allegory for becoming a Channer.

Well there's certainly a lot of suffering...and salty tears.

Kinda enjoyed the second one but it honestly pissed me off this fuckin dickhead comes in and just fucking kills hellraiser

Pinhead I mean

seemed like a good idea at the time

...wouldn’t hesitate to commit...

what was at the other end of the thing connected to his head?

If you watch the damn to movie you understand the reasoning. Leviathan is changing the way hell works, and he wants a new batch of fresh Cenobites. The doctor is basically Leviathans avatar.

Leviathan

I watched the movie bud, it’s just feels odd. It’s like if some other big bad killed off Freddy, Jason, in one of their movies

this
they didnt know how to end it, Julia, the cenobites and Frank, none of them had a good death
too bad
still on my favourite movies, its like a dream

“I’m taking over this operation!”

“What’s today’s agenda, oh yes, evisceration!”

>I watched the movie bud, it’s just feels odd. It’s like if some other big bad killed off Freddy, Jason, in one of their movies

Thing is Pinhead was never supposed to be the main villain. Hellbound was supposed to end with a teaser of Julia’s return. But the actress didn’t want do it anymore and Pinhead was getting popular so they teased his return

julia in 3 wouldve been great, with the lighter half of Pinhead trying to stop her and then becoming a cenobite again
it would've explain why pinhead is more psycho in 3
a shame the actress didnt want to, maybe the Frank actor would've accepted the role

>it would've explain why pinhead is more psycho in 3
>a shame the actress didnt want to, maybe the Frank actor would've accepted the role

They did explain that. It was the entire plot of 3. He was separated from his humanity