Where does this all lead Yea Forums? A collapse of the west?

Where does this all lead Yea Forums? A collapse of the west?

Attached: 1561222193764.png (682x567, 409K)

And why would "the west" (whatever that means) "collapse" (whatever that means)? Seems to me that those terms you use are ill-defined and therefore grounds for shitflinging among factions that do not acknowledge the lack of definition.

Did you just wake up?

Who even fucking cares?
I don’t know why anyone even gives a shit. It’s not gonna kill anyone. If you don’t want your kid to do it then raise your kid to hate the people that do it. Kids basically just mimic the opinions of their parents. Once they’re old enough to not do that, it’s not your responsibility anymore.

More shows for the mentally ill

Attached: A6A524EF-F134-4A0B-9236-EFC4BB14896D.jpg (645x773, 57K)

>"Gay mariage is not a slippery slope"
And now the west is closer than ever to legalize pedophilia

>If you don’t want your kid to do it then raise your kid to hate the people that do it.
this

The slippery slope is real

only playing catch up to islamic state.

the west is collapsed. you're living in bizarro clown limbo world

>slippery slope
Where is this even leading? You think kids are going to be fucked in the streets? Pedophiles are always going to exist. Just protect your kid instead of selling them to movie executives. You can’t normalise child rape. It’s still rape. The age of consent isn’t going to be removed. Calm your tits.

Why do they have to be so ugly? I'm not even gonna be mad about "sexualized children" or anything like that. Just... why is all this LGBTQ+-whatever shit so garish? I thought gays were renowned for their aesthetic sense? Whatever happened to "Queer Eye"?

This

Attached: 1560023666371.jpg (1079x1159, 291K)

citation needed

Drag Queens are their own thing. Half the time the guys doing it are straight, and it seems like the point is to be as garish and over the top as possible. Nobody looks at them and goes ‘oh how beautiful and graceful’. That’s why their names are all ‘Dick Suckula’ and shit like that. They’re supposed to be over the top and kinda gross.

Attached: 88C41A61-2C05-4FEB-B650-0D6130E200A0.jpg (828x545, 81K)

>and then one day, for no reason at all...

The child is just expressing himself. kys retard

remember this brainlet post when you're eating your own kid's carcasses

Have you even seen how fucking angry feminists get even at the mere thought of a 25 year old fucking an 18 year old? Never, ever will pedophilia be legalised, not that I’m complaining about that.

Attached: how to raise a kid in [current year].webm (360x640, 2.15M)

>And why would "the west" (whatever that means) "collapse" (whatever that means)?
You'll know when you're having to hide tin cans from roving Mexicans