Oh man. Dude, look at that gorilla's shoulders. He could tear your head off

>Oh man. Dude, look at that gorilla's shoulders. He could tear your head off.

Attached: joe-rogan-experience-podcast.jpg (789x460, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WmF6RXf6U_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

On the topic of bears vs gorilla's anyone who thinks a gorilla would win is an idiot
>t. Chased by a grizzly once. Shot it in the face with a 12 gauge shotgun and it kept coming

IMAGINEEEEE being a 50 year old catering to an audience of basement dwelling 14 year olds on the brink of dropping out of school

If that’s true what kind of shells did you use? I’m getting a 10mm handgun to take with me when I go /out/

Buckshot..

What a novice response. You have clearly never been in the presence of dangerous wild life. I've encountered both these beast in and out of controlled captivity. The gorilla would win.

>10mm

That bear is gonna smell your period and eat you up

that was like 2017 roe jogan, the newer iteration is more like
>Oh man. Dude, look at that big black dude's shoulders. He could fuck your wife and cum inside and produce 10 mixed race babies with just one load. Damn. I'd let him do it too. Maybe let him give me a shot afterward. Maybe do some DMT with him too. Hmm. Really interesting.

*blocks your path*
>outta my way, dweeb, i'm on my way to the comedy store. i just wrote 20 minutes of murrrdeerrrrr.

Attached: rogan_f.jpg (600x400, 74K)

First one of these roganposts to make me kek in a long time

Wow, clear amateur thinkers. I myself am a gorilla, and I can tell you with confidence that I could easily destroy a bear.

are you confusing 10mm with 9mm?

That’s a hot photo of rogie, thanks m8

>50 year old catering to an audience of basement dwelling 14 year olds on the brink of dropping out of school
You do realize Rogan has the mind of a 14 year old, right? The guy is the definition of a pseud

I'm sure you're much more succesful

confirmed for never having listened to an episode and having no understanding of what 14 year olds are like.
That's not what pseud means you intellectually insecure actual brainlet.

real men carry 500 S&W

You take your 10mm and your pastel suits and go suck Tubbs' BBC

Wow, actual Joe Rogan fans truly are cringe. And yes, he's a pseudointellectual, but of course a Rogan fan wouldn't know what that word means.

oh so you don't actually own a gun, got it.

>succesful
I love this argument. HURR YOU'RE NOT A MILLIONAIRE SO YOU CAN'T POINT OUT HOW RETARDED SOMEONE IS

He doesn’t have to be incredibly smart.
He’s gracious and kind and a good listener. He’s a wonderful host and a good friend and is accepting of many people/thoughts/ideas.
He holds space for many actual intelligent people to spread their messages while simultaneously learning from them.

Well no shit it didn’t do much
>all this projecting
Wew

I wish he had of called out Bob Lazar though.
I know it's bad to question or insult a guest but the guy is making the claims.

Yeah, the whole "I can't tell you that becuz i have a migraine" shit was goofy. Also fuck his numale handler guy as well.

Anyone with any credibility would be able to question him to death.
>So how does it work?
>It produces antigravity with element 115 as fuel
>How does it do that?
>no one knows
>but they got it to run?
>yeah

No technical description at all.

Based gorilla

>rants for 30 minutes about trannies in sports

Attached: 1560091243295.jpg (388x437, 56K)

Yeah.
But I think his game is more allowing the guest to show who they are and let the audience decide for themselves if they are full of shit, a bad person, psychotic, hilarious, whatever
I wish he had alex Jones on more often

Reply to this post or your mother will get mauled by a gorilla tonight

Attached: 1560248393804.jpg (750x941, 477K)

>Now it says here that you don't think all wars would end if everyone got together to smoke weed. Care to explain yourself, fuck face?

Attached: 13790579301531.png (617x668, 595K)

Reminder he's only 5'4" with a 5'6" armspan

Why do you think and act in this way?

Attached: orly.jpg (1138x920, 72K)

And he'd end your life with 1 punch

>So how does it work?
This was answered, they couldn't figure it out but they made some progress which he divulged.
Did you even listen to it and understand what was happening? It's too advanced for people to understand in the 80's the most they could do was turn it on and make it do a few things.
He used multiple analogies to describe this. Motorcycle in the wagon train era.

No technical details at all.
You can't use 'we don't know' as an excuse.

If he truly cared, he would be able to draw plans to describe it.
The art is pathetic, if he was an engineer he would have at least the basics of technical drawing.

>too advanced to understand
You've been sold snake oil, the guy is a fraud.

I was suspicious as well but he told this story decades ago for the first time. He didn't not have the answer.

This is what would happen if you dropped an F-22 in the Roman Republic. They simply wouldn't be able to understand the technology to a large degree, even putting their best engineers to it.
He described it on the podcast, and he has drawn it in the past.

>Bob Lazar Says UFO was an Archaeological Finding
youtube.com/watch?v=WmF6RXf6U_A

This is (((gnosticism))). Elohim became angels, became "archons" and now are "aliens". It all came out of the Judean-Christianity cults of Alexandria Egypt who were trying to convert the Platonist elite because Platonists hated christianity and thought it was a dangerous mob. The gnostics were shut down by the Vatican and are documented by Paul in 1st Corinthians for pedo-sex cult shit and money scamming.

Later they became the "occult" or Western estorecism. You'll see more "UFO" shit from these deep state groups and it's ramping up big time.

Attached: aliens cia pedo cult crowley.png (500x522, 140K)

But to no technical degree.
How big?
>uh basketball size

>This is what would happen if you dropped an F-22 in the Roman Republic. They simply wouldn't be able to understand the technology to a large degree, even putting their best engineers to it.
You underestimate ancient thinkers. They could at least describe it in technical detail.

Do you have a source for the information on Gnosticism being degenerate? Not necessarily saying that I don't believe you, I am simply curious to learn more.

Attached: Hermes.jpg (832x1296, 109K)

He doesn’t, schizos interpret anything related to esotericism as some kind of satanic black magic cult shit. Their delusions are based entirely on judeo-christian good vs evil dichotomy and their thought process is incapable of comprehending any other philosophy.

He didn't say uh, he answered the question without missing a beat. You literally added that in to try and support your argument because it's not as strong as you'd like it to be.

>You underestimate ancient thinkers. They could at least describe it in technical detail.
Romans could not tell you how an F-22 worked to a large degree. The computer systems would be magic to them.

Joe spent little time on asking him to describe the reactor in detail. He mostly spent time on other topics.

with a 12 gauge, but use slugs, not buck shot

Bear skulls are like diamond, just shoot anywhere else lol

>Do you have a source for the information on Gnosticism being degenerate?
Well 1st Corinthians is the first document that they're really talked about because they do come out of Alexandrian Christianity (even though they claim to be part of a big ancient egyptian blah blah blah) that's what the group stems from. And the bible letter opens up saying that they've been doing this stuff and that's why Paul is writing to them. You have to understand that "Xristians" a greek word meaning essentially the anointed under the Messiah, are specifically Paul's sect.

Later gnostic traditions are nofap types to harnes spiritual energy, but they're always obsessed with sex magick in some way or another, also gender theory (because they believe matter/materialism is an illusion and therefor biological sex is an illusion).

But you also have to remember they were invented to covert/subvert the Platonic elite that were into Pythorgus/Egypt/Plato memes and themes so they adopt that through-out their history, hence the "Hermes-hermetic" sect of gnosticism.

Attached: plato demiurge.jpg (396x630, 29K)

What is Platonism? What did the Gnostics believe? Don’t just spout conspiracies about ancient politics, tell us what these things are.

My apologies I should have been clearer in what I asked. What I meant was: do you have a link to a website where I can study these facts for myself?

Attached: aphrodite.jpg (800x1871, 213K)

>What is Platonism? What did the Gnostics believe?
Platonims = Plato... Plato borrowed a lot from Pythagorus (numerical mysticism, the guy who evented all the symbolism of mathmatics). NeoPlatonists were the elite schools of Alexandria-Egypt where the gnostics appear.

Judeans/early Christians were a sort of mob scene back then, so the NeoPlatonist started writing bad shit about them. This is when Gnosticism appears and they start to steal and subvert Platonic ideas. If you want real gnosis you read Plato. If you want mysticism filtered through biblical themes you read the gnostics.

>do you have a link to a website where I can study these facts for myself?
Every famous occultist speaks about it, but it's a deep dive. Also gnostics are said generically to come out of Alexandrian christianity. You also just have to look at their memes, who is older (Plato is 400sBCE) and why they seem to be an inversion to Platonist teachings.
As far as websites laying it I don't know. The internet is mostly New Age (gnostic-esoteric) types versus religious people (exoteric). This fight has been going on since the Vatican condemed them.

Also
>Cathars
>Templars
>Freemasons
1700s Freemasons became more plato and less gnostic, as they were into science (Deism), but later 1800s Freemasons went back to the mystical occult ways of Gnosticism
>Aleistor Crowley
>Maddam Blavasky
>Alice Baily
>Many P Hall
= gnostic occult trad

Attached: cult zionsm esoteric jesus dualism freemasony jews.png (649x705, 719K)

Imagine a gorialla, but on acid

Attached: JRE.jpg (1200x800, 129K)

Attached: stop.png (600x417, 338K)

where is the webm of him going kong

Can we all just agree that he and Alex Jones make the best of bros

I'd want to see you try. Fight me, bitch.

Attached: dc538c280ae3634d6e9ed23f2d5aef77.jpg (599x399, 38K)

Anybody calling Joe a pseudo intellectual is one themselves. He always is the first to say he doesn't know shit and self deprecated at the appropriate times. You're just so jealous of his appeal that you call him that

A pitbull would heem them both

Get off Yea Forums, Joe. You think knowledge is cool, but you never retain anything. At the end of the day, you're still an insecure manlet who thinks being a tough "alpha" will hide it. You're a meathead. Just because you're self-aware and make jokes, it doesn't make it any less true.

This.
Gorilla = virile African kang
Bear = pussy Whytoid coward

Imagine thinking Joe Rogan is an alpha male.

Nah, he's not a pseud. He is a genuine Grug brain though.

Joe Rogan thinks this even if he says he doesn't

I can't think of a more unintelligent podcast. Nope, nothing comes to mind.

I love how there’s a copypasta of Rogan being a bbc cuck but there’s never been clips of
Him talking about it

and that's a good thing

Joe's main audience is Gen Xers who still wear cargo shorts and graphic T's despite being fully grown adults

Attached: 1451086241264.png (442x476, 245K)

all the health tips and shit are the kind of things you'd expect from a bottom of the barrel mens health magazine. what the fuck is the big deal with cbt oil?

If you think h3h3, Ben Shapiro, or bill burr shooting the shit podcasts are more intelligent than the guy who occasionally has actual accredited astrophysicists on his program, you need to go to a pawnshop and buy a gun and see how it tastes.